Global Curcumin Market Size, Share, Growth, Global Trends, Industry Analysis and Forecast to 2027Price: 3600/- USD | Published Date: September 11, 2020 |
The global curcumin market size was estimated at around USD 60 million and projected to grow at a significant CAGR of 11.7% during 2020-2027. Curcumin is a bright yellow color is derived from curcuminoids which are fat-soluble, polyphenolic pigments. Curcumin is also known as turmeric extract. Curcumin is present in two tautomeric forms such as enol and keto. The enol form of curcumin is energetically stable in liquids and solid phase. Curcumin has anti-inflammatory, antifungal, and antiviral actions. It uses anti-inflammatory activity by inhibition of the number of different molecules which play an important role in inflammation.
Curcumin based supplements have a huge market as they are easily available without any government regulations. Curcumin is also gaining popularity as an ingredient in cosmetic and herbal skincare products, thereby is expected to drive the market during the forecast period. In terms of application, pharmaceutical held the largest market share due to rising demand for curcumin based supplements. Increasing demand for herbal cosmetic products is expected to drive the global market of curcumin in cosmetic applications as it serves as a remedy for various skin diseases. Changing consumer preference towards natural food coloring food substances is projected to increase the demand for curcumin in food applications.
Market Segment Insights:
Pharmaceuticals has the higher share of global curcumin market in 2019. Curcumin is primarily used in the manufacture of herbal supplements. The favorable properties of curcumin such as anti-inflammatory and anti-viral have attracted the attention of pharmaceutical industry. Food is the second-largest application segment of curcumin. High demand from the food industry for curcumin as food colorant has fueled market demand of curcumin. Curcumin has been proved to be anti-oxidant and is useful for the treatment of acne and pigmentation. High amount of curcumin is used in the production of skincare products as it protects the skin from UV rays and pollution, which is expected to boost market growth of curcumin. Other applications that include dye for textiles and detecting the presence of cyanide in drugs are also projected to fuel market demand for curcumin during the forecast period from 2020 to 2027.
Global Curcumin Market Segmentation:
By Application, 2018–2027 ($ Millon)
- Others (Dye, Cyanide Detector, etc.)
By Geography, 2015-2025 ($ Millon)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America (LATAM)
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
North America has the major share of global curcumin market in 2016. It accounted for more than 50% share of global curcumin market. Among the countries in North America, U.S. accounted for larger share of more than 50% of North American curcumin market. Europe accounted as the fastest growing region for curcumin worldwide. Increasing demand for curcumin based pharmaceutical and cosmetic products is driving the curcumin market in the region. Curcumin is also widely used as spice in Asia Pacific region.
Market Competition Assessment:
The major players currently operating in the global curcumin market include Arjuna Natural Extracts Ltd., Biomax Life Sciences Ltd., Hebei Food Additive Co., Ltd., Herboveda India Pvt. Ltd., Hindustan Mint & Agro Products Pvt. Ltd., Rosun Natural Products Pvt. Ltd., Sabinsa Corporation, SV Agrofood, Synthite Industries Ltd., and Konark Herbals and Health Care
List of Key Companies:
- Arjuna Natural Extracts Ltd.
- Biomax Life Sciences Ltd.
- Hebei Food Additive Co., Ltd.
- Herboveda India Pvt. Ltd.
- Hindustan Mint & Agro Products Pvt. Ltd.
- Rosun Natural Products Pvt Ltd.
- Sabinsa Corporation
- SV Agrofood
- Synthite Industries Ltd.
- Konark Herbals And Health Care
Key Questions Answered by Curcumin Market Report
- Global curcumin market forecasts from 2020-2027
- Regional curcumin market forecasts from 2020-2027 covering Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe, the Middle East, and Africa, and Latin America
- Country-level forecasts from 2020-2027 covering 15 major countries from the aforementioned regions
- Curcumin submarket forecasts from 2020-2027 covering submarket 1, submarket 2 submarket 3
- Various industry models such as SWOT analysis, Pestle Analysis, Porter’s Five Force model, Value Chain Analysis pertaining to curcumin market
- Analysis of the key factors driving and restraining the growth of the global, regional, and country-level curcumin markets from 2020-2027
- Competitive Landscape and market positioning of top 10 players operating in the curcumin market
Request a full report sample @ https://www.researchcorridor.com/request-sample/?id=5806
Table of Content:
Chapter 1 Preface
1.1 Report Description
1.1.1 Purpose of the Report
1.1.2 Target Audience
1.1.3 USP and Key Offerings
1.2 Research Scope
1.3 Research Methodology
1.3.1 Phase I – Secondary Research
1.3.2 Phase II – Primary Research
1.3.3 Phase III – Expert Panel Review
Chapter 2 Executive Summary
2.1 Global Curcumin Market Portraiture
2.2 Global Curcumin Market, by Application, 2019 (US$ Mn)
2.3 Global Curcumin Market, by Geography, 2019 (Value %)
Chapter 3 Global Curcumin Market Analysis
3.2 Major Market Trends and Key Takeaways
3.3 Market Dynamics
3.3.1 Market Drivers
188.8.131.52 Rising Consumer Awareness Regarding Health Benefits
184.108.40.206 Availability of Synthetic Colorant Substance
3.4 Attractive Investment Proposition
3.5 Competitive Analysis: Global Curcumin Market, 2019
Chapter 4 Global Curcumin Market, by Application, 2018-2027 (US$ Mn)
4.5 Others (Dye, Cyanide Detector, etc.)
Chapter 5 Global Curcumin Market, by Geography, 2018-2027 (US$ Mn)
5.2 North America (U.S. and Canada)
5.3 Europe (U.K., Germany and Rest of Europe)
5.4 Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India and Rest of APAC)
5.5 Latin America (Mexico, Brazil and Rest of LATAM)
5.6 Middle East and Africa (GCC, and Rest of Middle East and Africa)
Chapter 6 Company Profiles
6.1 Arjuna Natural Extracts Ltd.
6.2 Biomax Life Sciences Ltd.
6.3 Hebei Food Additive Co., Ltd.
6.4 Herboveda India Pvt. Ltd.
6.5 Hindustan Mint & Agro Products Pvt. Ltd.
6.6 Rosun Natural Products Pvt Ltd.
6.7 Sabinsa Corporation
6.8 SV Agrofood
6.9 Synthite Industries Ltd.
6.10 Konark Herbals And Health Care
$2520 (30% Discount for Single User) $
- Markets in over 100+ countries analyzed granularly
- 35% of our total client are returning clients
- 1000+ customers globally
- 100+ paid data sources mined to bring cutting-edge insights
- 24x5 availability - we are always there when you need us
- "Free of Cost Report Customization" is available
- Request a regional report at Best Price
- Our expert team will assist you with all research need and customization
- Our expert research analysts will resolve your every query before and after purchasing the report