Dried Fruits Market Size, Share, Growth, Global Trends, Industry Analysis and Forecast to 2027Price: 3200/- USD | Published Date: April 21, 2020 |
The global dried fruit market size was estimated at USD 8.5 billion in 2019 and projected to register a significant CAGR of 5.6% during the forecast period 2020 to 2027. The rising health awareness among the consumers is predicted to uplift the market growth globally. Furthermore, the increasing adaptation of nutritious packaged food and wide applications of dried food in the bakery, confectionery, and dairy industries is driving the market globally. Increasing adaptation of dry fruits in the diet like almond, prunes, figs, and apricots is a factor to drive the market growth positively.
The market is segmented into type, application, distribution channel, and region. On the basis of type, the market is segmented into apricots, dates, figs, peaches, prunes, raisins, berries, and others. Raisins held the largest market share by product in 2019, accounted for more than 35% in terms of revenue. In addition, the berries segment is expected to witness the fastest-growing segment during the forecast period. Furthermore, Europe is the dominance of the dried fruit market in 2019 with the largest market share of more than 30% of the industry. Moreover, Asia Pacific is expected to the fastest-growing segment during the forecast period.
The report provides both, qualitative and quantitative analyses of the market, the competitive landscape, and the preferred development strategies of key players which help to formulate competitive market strategies and make informed decisions. In addition, the report has a dedicated section covering market forecasts and analysis for leading geographies, profiles of major companies operating in the market and expert opinion obtained from interviews with industry executives and experts from prominent companies.
Global dried fruits market size and forecast were obtained by using "Bottom-up" and "Top-down" approaches. Extensive secondary research was conducted to understand the market insights and trends, followed by primary interviews to further validate the information sourced. The report provides both, qualitative and quantitative analyses of the market, the competitive landscape, and the preferred development strategies of key players which helps to formulate competitive market strategies and make informed decisions.
Dried Fruits Market research report presents the analysis of each segment from 2018 to 2027 considering 2018 as the base year for the research. Compounded Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) for each respective segments are calculated for the forecast period from 2020 to 2027.
Dried Fruits Market Segmentation:
- Dairy Products
- Bakery Products
- Snacks & Bars
By Distribution Channel:
- Supermarkets & Hypermarkets
- Convenience Stores
List of Key Companies:
- Arboris, LLC
- Archer Daniels Midland Business (ADM)
- Cargill, Inc.
- Enzymotec Ltd.
- Forbes Medi-Tech Corp.
- North America Market Revenue and/or Volume
- Europe Market Revenue and/or Volume
- Asia Pacific Market Revenue and/or Volume
- Middle-East and Africa Market Revenue and/or Volume
- Latin America Market Revenue and/or Volume
The report includes a deep-dive analysis of key countries including the U.S., Canada, the U.K., Germany, France, China, Japan, India, Australia, Mexico, Brazil and South Africa, among others. Thereby, the report identifies unique growth opportunities across the world based on trends occurring in various developed and developing economies.
- Research Methodology
- Research Scope
- Executive Market Summary: Industry Snapshot
- Industry Outlook
- Critical Success Factors (CSFs) for the Market
- Market Dynamics
- Key Opportunities
- Market Porters Five Force Analysis
- Market Value Chain/Ecosystem Analysis
- Market Attractive Investment Proposition
- Market PESTEL Analysis
- Market Positioning of Key Vendors
- Market Segmentation Outlook
- Regional Outlook
- Company Profiles of Key Vendors
Key Questions Answered by Dried Fruits Market Report
- Global dried fruits market forecasts from 2020-2027
- Regional dried fruits market forecasts from 2020-2027 covering Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and Latin America
- Country level forecasts from 2020-2027 covering 15 major countries from aforementioned regions
- Dried Fruits submarket forecasts from 2020-2027 covering submarket 1, submarket 2 submarket 3
- Various industry models such as SWOT analysis, Pestle Analysis, Porter's Five Force model, Value Chain Analysis pertaining to dried fruits market
- Analysis of the key factors driving and restraining the growth of the global, regional and country level dried fruits markets from 2020-2027
- Competitive Landscape and market positioning of top 10 players operating in the dried fruits market
- Profiles and market share of the leading 10 companies in 2019 at a global level
$4800/- Multi User License $6400/- Corporate License
- Markets in over 150 countries analyzed granularly
- 35% of our total client base has an annual subscription membership
- 24x7 availability – we are always there when you need us
- 100,000+ data points in our comprehensive database
- Our expert team will assist you with all research need and customization
- Our expert research analysts will resolve your every query before and after purchasing the report
- We focus on the accuracy and quality of the report
- Our analyst will provide deep insights into the report
Contact Person: Mr. Vijendra Singh
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org