Erucamide Market Size, Share, Growth, Global Trends, Industry Analysis and Forecast to 2027Price: 3200/- USD | Published Date: September 11, 2020 |
The global erucamide market size is projected to grow at a significant CAGR of 3.2% during 2020-2027 and expected to reach $ 305.9 million by 2025. Erucamide is an unsaturated long-chain carboxylic acid amide. It is derived from non-animal sources and more thermally stable than oleamide. Due to the chemical stability and low volatility, erucamide is perfectly suited for most high-quality food packaging applications. It has stability at high temperatures and a high melting point. It shows good property at higher temperatures in comparison with other amides.
Erucamide is used in films as a blocking agent. The global erucamide market is segmented on the basis of application into food packaging, surfactants, textile, paper, and printing & dyeing among others. Food packaging accounted for major share of the global erucamide marsket in 2019 and is estimated to retain its position in the near future. Growing demand for erucamide for plastic films from the food packaging industry is driving the growth of the global erucamide market. Rising hygiene awareness among the people and growing acceptance of canned food has boosted the market for food packaging materials. Other applications such as textiles, paper, lubricants, and surfactants are also projected to drive the demand for erucamide in the near future.
Market Segment Insights:
On the basis of application, erucamide is segmented into food, surfactants, paper, textile, printing & dyeing, and others (Emulsifiers, Lubricants, etc.). The low volatility and chemical stability of erucamide make it apt for various applications in the end-user industries. It is used as an antilock agent and slips additive. Due to its high melting point and constancy to high temperature, it is extensively used for food packaging applications. The growing demand for plastic films in the food packaging industry has led to high demand for erucamide worldwide. It has good thermal properties in comparison with other amides due to which the food packaging industry is expected to boost the high demand for erucamide in the market. Erucamide is broadly used in the printing & dyeing industry. Other applications such as textiles, surfactants, and paper are also expected to boost the growth of the global erucamide market during the forecast period from 2017 to 2025.
Global Erucamide Market Segmentation:
By Application, 2018–2027 (US$ Mn)
- Food Packaging
- Paper and Textile Industry
- Printing and Dyeing
- Others (Emulsifiers, Lubricants, etc.)
By Geography, 2018-2027 (US$ Mn)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America (LATAM)
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
Asia Pacific led the global erucamide market in 2016. Growing demand from the food packaging industry in the region is the major factor driving the growth of global erucamide market. Rising awareness regarding food hygiene and increasing acceptance for canned food are the major reasons for growth of plastic films in the market. Due to the growing demand for food packaging applications erucamide is expected to experience high demand in the market. The growing demand for erucamide from the printing & dyeing industry is another factor booming the growth of the global erucamide market. Erucamide is also used on a large scale in a wide range of applications which include textiles, surfactants, paper, and lubricants among others.
Market Competition Assessment:
The major players currently operating in the global erucamide market include Angene International Limited, BASF SE, Croda International Plc., Haihang Industry Co., Ltd., ICC Chemical Corporation, Nanjing Xinxu Industry Co., Ltd., Nippon Fine Chemical Co., Ltd., PCC Chemax, PMC Group, Inc. and Tokyo Chemical Industry Co., Ltd.
List of Key Companies:
- Angene International Ltd.
- BASF SE
- Croda International PLC.
- Haihang Industry Co., Ltd.
- ICC Chemical Corporation
- Nanjing Xinxu Industry Co., Ltd.
- Nippon Fine Chemical Co., Ltd.
- PCC Chemax
- PMC Group, Inc.
- Tokyo Chemical Industry Co., Ltd.
Key Questions Answered by Erucamide Market Report
- Global erucamide market forecasts from 2020-2027
- Regional erucamide market forecasts from 2020-2027 covering Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and Latin America
- Country level forecasts from 2020-2027 covering 15 major countries from aforementioned regions
- Erucamide submarket forecasts from 2020-2027 covering submarket 1, submarket 2 submarket 3
- Various industry models such as SWOT analysis, Pestle Analysis, Porter’s Five Force model, Value Chain Analysis pertaining to erucamide market
- Analysis of the key factors driving and restraining the growth of the global, regional and country-level erucamide markets from 2020-2027
- Competitive Landscape and market positioning of top 10 players operating in the erucamide market
Request a full report sample @ https://www.researchcorridor.com/request-sample/?id=45590
Table of Content:
Chapter 1 Preface
1.1 Report Description
1.1.1 Purpose of the Report
1.1.2 Target Audience
1.1.3 USP and Key Offerings
1.2 Research Scope
1.3 Research Methodology
1.3.1 Phase I – Secondary Research
1.3.2 Phase II – Primary Research
1.3.3 Phase III – Expert Panel Review
Chapter 2 Executive Summary
2.1 Global Erucamide Market Portraiture
2.2 Global Erucamide Market, by Application, 2019 (US$ Mn)
2.3 Global Erucamide Market, by Geography, 2019 (Value %)
Chapter 3 Global Erucamide Market Analysis
3.2 Major Market Trends and Key Takeaways
3.3 Market Dynamics
3.3.1 Market Drivers
188.8.131.52 Increasing Demand From Food Packaging Industry
184.108.40.206 Stringent Regulations on Usage of Erucamide
3.4 Attractive Investment Proposition
3.5 Competitive Analysis: Global Erucamide Market, 2019
Chapter 4 Global Erucamide Market, by Application, 2018-2027 (US$ Mn)
4.2 Food Packaging
4.3 Paper and Textile Industry
4.5 Printing and Dyeing
4.6 Others (Emulsifiers, Lubricants, etc.)
Chapter 5 Global Erucamide Market, by Geography, 2018-2027 (US$ Mn)
5.2 North America (U.S. and Canada)
5.3 Europe (U.K., Germany and Rest of Europe)
5.4 Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India and Rest of APAC)
5.5 Latin America (Mexico, Brazil and Rest of LATAM)
5.6 Middle East and Africa (GCC, and Rest of Middle East and Africa)
Chapter 6 Company Profiles
6.1 Angene International Ltd.
6.2 BASF SE
6.3 Croda International PLC.
6.4 Haihang Industry Co., Ltd.
6.5 ICC Chemical Corporation
6.6 Nanjing Xinxu Industry Co., Ltd.
6.7 Nippon Fine Chemical Co., Ltd.
6.8 PCC Chemax
6.9 PMC Group, Inc.
6.10 Tokyo Chemical Industry Co., Ltd.
$4800/- Multi User License $6400/- Corporate License
- Markets in over 150 countries analyzed granularly
- 35% of our total client base has an annual subscription membership
- 100,000+ data points in our comprehensive database
- 24x5 availability - we are always there when you need us
- Our expert team will assist you with all research need and customization
- Our expert research analysts will resolve your every query before and after purchasing the report
- We focus on the accuracy and quality of the report
- Our analyst will provide deep insights into the report
Vijendra Singh (Business Development)