Global Hot and Cold Therapy Packs Market Size, Share, Growth, Industry Trends, Competitive Analysis and Forecast to 2030Price: 3600/- USD |
The global hot and cold therapy packs market is projected to grow at a significant CAGR of 7.5 % market during the forecast period 2020-2027. Hot and cold therapy is utilized for the treatment of inflammation, swelling, and improves blood circulation at the site of injury. The added advantage is that these products are effective, easily available, portable, and available at low cost. The key drivers for the hot and cold therapy packs market increase in incidence of sports injuries, a rise in geriatric population, and a preference for awareness about non-surgical pain management techniques. The aging population suffering from chronic illnesses prefer home care products such as hot/cold therapy packs instead of frequent visits to the hospital or drug administration. Preference for non-pharmacological treatment for pain especially in the aging population is a key driver for the growth of the hot and cold therapy packs market.
Patient convenience and rising injuries incidence due to fatal accidents are the key growth factors in the hot and cold therapy packs market. In 2019, the cold packs segment dominated the product market as it is the first line of treatment which is helpful for the treatment of swelling and inflammation. Moist heat therapy has an advantage over the hot packs due to factors such as an increase in tissue elasticity and deep penetration into the skin. Localized heating and cooling pads are the fastest growing market due to factors such as portability, use of electrical power, to regulate the temperature and costs. The hot and cold therapy packs market is currently dominated by North America due to the aging population and advanced sports medicine practices. On the other hand, Asia Pacific is anticipated to be the fastest-growing market because of deep market penetration due to the rising number of accidents, rising awareness regarding the non-surgical pain management techniques, and large disposable incomes.
Market Segment Insights:
The hot and cold therapy packs market is majorly segmented as product hot packs, cold packs, moist therapy packs and localized heating and cooling pads. Cold packs are currently dominating the market as it is the first line of treatment and gives immediate results in the reduction of swelling and edema related to accidents or sports injury. Localized heating and cooling pads will be the fastest-growing market as it has features such as easy availability, portability, and low cost.
Global Hot and Cold Therapy Packs market Segmentation:
By Product, 2018–2027 ($ Million)
- Hot Packs
- Cold Packs
- Moist Therapy Packs
- Localized Heating and Cooling Pads
By Distribution Channel, 2018-2027 ($ Million)
- Hospital Pharmacies
- Online Pharmacies
- Retail Pharmacies
By Geography, 2018-2027 ($ Million)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
North America, Latin America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and Asia Pacific, markets together form the major regional markets for hot and cold therapy packs. These regional markets are further sub-segmented into country-specific markets on the basis of demand and market growth of hot and cold therapy. Among the considered regional markets, North America currently dominates the global hot and cold therapy market, with the United States being the largest county-level market due to an increase in the number of the aging population, advanced sports practices, and supportive reimbursement policies. On the other hand, Asia Pacific is anticipated to be the fastest-growing market for hot and cold therapy as it houses huge aging population, presence of multiple key players involved in the manufacturing of hot and cold therapy packs, and higher preference for home therapies.
Market Competition Assessment:
Key players in the global hot and cold therapy market are 3M Company, Beiersdorf Australia Ltd., Breg, Inc., Bruder Healthcare Company, Inc., Caldera International, Inc., Cardinal Health, Carex Health Brands, Chattanooga Group, Inc., Kobayashi Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., Medline Industries, Inc., Modular Thermal Technologies, Inc., Pfizer, Inc., The Mentholatum Company and Thermionics Corp.
List of Key Companies:
- 3M Company
- Beiersdorf Australia Ltd.
- Breg, Inc.
- Bruder Healthcare Company, Inc.
- Caldera International, Inc.
- Cardinal Health
- Carex Health Brands
- Chattanooga Group, Inc.
- Core Products International, Inc.
- Corso Enterprises, Inc.
Key Questions Answered by Hot and Cold Therapy Packs Market Report
- Global hot and cold therapy packs market forecasts from 2020-2027
- Regional hot and cold therapy packs market forecasts from 2020-2027 covering Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and Latin America
- Country level forecasts from 2020-2027 covering 15 major countries from aforementioned regions
- Hot and Cold Therapy Packs submarket forecasts from 2020-2027 covering the market by product type, by distribution channel. and geography
- Various industry models such as SWOT analysis, Pestle Analysis, Porter’s Five Force model, Value Chain Analysis pertaining to hot and cold therapy packs market
- Analysis of the key factors driving and restraining the growth of the global, regional and country level hot and cold therapy packs markets from 2020-2027
- Competitive Landscape and market positioning of top 10 players operating in the hot and cold therapy packs market
Request a full report sample in PDF format @ https://www.researchcorridor.com/request-sample/?id=59966
Table of Content:
Chapter 1 Preface
1.1 Report Description
1.1.1 Purpose of the Report
1.1.2 Target Audience
1.1.3 USP and Key Offerings
1.2 Research Scope
1.3 Research Methodology
1.3.1 Phase I – Secondary Research
1.3.2 Phase II – Primary Research
1.3.3 Phase III – Expert Panel Review
Chapter 2 Executive Summary
2.1 Hot and Cold Therapy Packs Market Portraiture
2.2 Hot and Cold Therapy Packs Market, by Product Type, 2019 ($ Million)
2.3 Hot and Cold Therapy Packs Market, by Distribution Channel, 2019 ($ Million)
2.4 Hot and Cold Therapy Packs Market, by Geography, 2019 (Value %)
Chapter 3 Global Hot and Cold Therapy Packs Market Analysis
3.1 Global Hot and Cold Therapy Packs Market Overview
3.2 Market Dynamics
3.2.1 Market Drivers
126.96.36.199 Increasing incidence of pain inducing injuries
188.8.131.52 Rise in geriatric population
184.108.40.206 Fragmented market and lack of product innovation
220.127.116.11 Increasing preference for home based pain management
18.104.22.168 Online marketing and sale of the hot and cold packs are assisting the market growth
3.3 Attractive Investment Proposition
3.4 Competitive Analysis: Global Hot and Cold Therapy Packs Market, 2019 (Value %)
Chapter 4 Global Hot and Cold Therapy Packs Market, by Product Type, 2018-2027 ($ Million)
4.2 Hot Packs
4.3 Cold Packs
4.4 Moist Therapy Packs
4.5 Localized Heating and Cooling Pads
Chapter 5 Global Hot and Cold Therapy Market, by Distribution Channel, 2018-2027 ($ Million)
5.2. Hospital Pharmacies
5.3. Online Pharmacies
5.4. Retail Pharmacies
Chapter 6 Global Hot and Cold Therapy Market, by Geography, 2018-2027 ($ Million)
6.2. North America
6.3.3. Rest of Europe
6.4. Asia Pacific
6.4.3. Rest of Asia Pacific
6.5. Latin America
6.5.3. Rest of Latin America
6.6. Middle East and Africa
6.6.2. Rest of Middle East and Africa
Chapter 7 Company Profiles
7.1. 3M Company
7.2. Beiersdorf Australia Ltd.
7.3. Breg, Inc.
7.4. Bruder Healthcare Company, Inc.
7.5. Caldera International, Inc.
7.6. Cardinal Health
7.7. Carex Health Brands
7.8. Chattanooga Group, Inc.
7.9. Core Products International, Inc.
7.10. Corso Enterprises, Inc.
$ 4600/- Multi User License $ 5995/- Corporate License
- Markets in over 100+ countries analyzed granularly
- 35% of our total client are returning clients
- 1000+ customers globally
- 100+ paid data sources mined to bring cutting-edge insights
- 24x5 availability - we are always there when you need us
- "Free of Cost Report Customization" is available
- Request a regional report at Best Price
- Worm Farming Market Report
- Thermal Flask Market Report
- Potassium Iodide Market Report
- Industrial Steam Boilers Market Report
- Trichotillomania Treatment Market Report
- Luxury Perfume Market Report
- Alanine Market Report
- Animal Marking Market Report
- Succulent Plants Market Report
- Rubber Marine Fender Market Report
- Biomedical Materials Market Report
- Barium Stearate Market Report
For any coustomized project, contact us here: