Nebulizers Market Size, Share, Growth, Global Trends, Industry Analysis and Forecast to 2027Price: 3200/- USD | Published Date: September 8, 2020 |
The global nebulizers market has been projected to grow at the CAGR of over 6.0% market during 2020-2027. In 2019, the market has generated revenue of around USD 1 billion and now it has been expected to reach up to $ 1,347.8 million in terms of revenue by 2025. Nebulizers are medical devices that have the ability to convert liquids into aerosols in the form of a mist that can be easily inhaled into the lower respiratory tract. Nebulizers are commonly used as bronchodilators, and their efficiency has been observed that they play a crucial part in the treatment of patients suffering from respiratory diseases. The rising prevalence of respiratory diseases is expected to assist the market growth of nebulizers across the world.
Nebulizers are medical devices that convert liquids into aerosols in the form of mist that can be easily inhaled into the lower respiratory tract. Nebulizers are commonly used as bronchodilators, and their efficiency has been proved as they play a crucial part in the treatment of patients suffering from respiratory diseases. The diseases which are mainly treated by nebulizers are cystic fibrosis, asthma, COPD and other respiratory diseases or disorders. The nebulizers market is segmented by the device into three types as pneumatic, ultrasonic and mesh nebulizers. Pneumatic Nebulizer acquired the largest market share in 2019, followed by Mesh and Ultrasonic nebulizer. The pneumatic nebulizer is dominating the market due to its cost-benefit, easy to use and efficiency. Pneumatic Nebulizer is segregated into breath-actuated and vented nebulizers, among which vented nebulizer occupy major share. Mesh nebulizer depict a bright future with the fastest growth rate during the forecast period of 2020-2027.
By type of end-use segment, the home segment held the largest share in the global nebulizers market due to the rising preference of the home care and self-medication among the consumers especially in the developed nations of North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific. In terms of geography, North America is the largest regional market for Nebulizers. The highest market share of the region is attributed to the growing prevalence and diagnosis rate of COPD and respiratory disease, with increasing awareness and acceptance to novel technology and reimbursement. While the Asia Pacific is anticipated as the lucrative and the fastest progressing market during the forecast period.
Market Segment Insights:
The global nebulizers market for the purpose of this study is studied for devices and end-user. The nebulizer market in terms of devices has been segmented into pneumatic nebulizers, ultrasonic nebulizers, and mesh nebulizers. Currently, pneumatic nebulizers dominate the market, while mesh nebulizers would be the fastest growing segment during the forecast period. The end users in the global nebulizer market are segmented into three categories; home, hospitals, and physicians/clinics. The home segment held the largest share in the global nebulizers market. The physician/clinic segment is anticipated to grow at a steady rate during the forecast period due to the convenience, accessibility, and affordability to the consumers.
Global Nebulizers Market Segmentation:
By Devices, 2018–2027 ($ Million)
- Pneumatic Nebulizer
- Breathe-Actuated Pneumatic Nebulizer
- Vented-Actuated Pneumatic Nebulizer
- Ultrasonic Nebulizer
- Mesh Nebulizer
- Static Mesh Nebulizer
- Vibrating Mesh Nebulizer
By End-User, 2018–2027 ($ Million)
By Geography, 2018–2027 ($ Million)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America (LATAM)
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
For the purpose of this study, the global nebulizers market is regionally categorized into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa markets. These regional markets are further sub-segmented into top country level markets that majorly determine the regional industry trends. Among the considered regional markets, North America currently dominates the global nebulizers market, with the US being the largest market in North America due to increase in prevalence and awareness of the patient. However, Asia Pacific is anticipated to be the fastest progressing regional market for nebulizer technologies. Chief factor attributed to the progress of Asia Pacific market is increasing incidence of asthma, COPD & chronic respiratory disease due to rising pollution and smoking incidence, high susceptible geriatric population and increasing disposable incomes in emerging economies.
Market Competition Assessment:
The major players currently operating in the global nebulizers market include Allied Healthcare Products, Inc., Becton Dickinson and Company, Medtronic plc, DeVillbiss Healthcare LLC, Aerogen, PARI GmbH, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Omron Healthare and others.
List of Key Companies:
- Allied Healthcare Products, Inc.
- Becton Dickinson and Company (CareFusion)
- Medtronic PLC
- DeVillbiss Healthcare LLC
- PARI GmbH
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Omron Healthcare, Co., Ltd.
- GF Health Products, Inc.
Request a free report sample @ https://www.researchcorridor.com/request-sample/?id=1320
Key Questions Answered by Nebulizers Market Report
- Global nebulizers market forecasts from 2020-2027
- Regional nebulizers market forecasts from 2020-2027 covering Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and Latin America
- Country level forecasts from 2020-2027 covering 15 major countries from aforementioned regions
- Nebulizers submarket forecasts from 2020-2027 covering submarket 1, submarket 2 submarket 3
- Various industry models such as SWOT analysis, Pestle Analysis, Porter’s Five Force model, Value Chain Analysis pertaining to nebulizers market
- Analysis of the key factors driving and restraining the growth of the global, regional and country level nebulizers markets from 2020-2027
- Competitive Landscape and market positioning of top 10 players operating in the nebulizers market
- Profiles and market share of the leading 10 companies in 2019 at a global level
Table of Content:
1.1. Report Scope and Description
1.2. Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
2.1. Global Nebulizers Market Snapshot
2.2. Global Nebulizers Market, by Devices, 2019 ($ Million)
2.3. Global Nebulizers Market, by End-User, 2019 ($ Million)
2.4. Global Nebulizers Market, by Geography, 2019 (Value %)
3. Global Nebulizer Market Analysis
3.1. Global Nebulizer Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.2.1. Market Drivers
3.3. Attractive Investment Proposition, 2019
3.4. Competitive Landscape Assessment, By Key Market Players
4. Global Nebulizer Market, By Device Type, 2018 – 2027 ($ Million)
4.2. Pneumatic Nebulizer
4.2.1. Breathe-Actuated Pneumatic Nebulizer
4.2.2. Vented-Actuated Pneumatic Nebulizer
4.3. Ultrasonic Nebulizer
4.4. Mesh Nebulizer
4.4.1. Static Mesh Nebulizer
4.4.2. Vibrating Mesh Nebulizer
5. Global Nebulizer Market, By End-User, 2018 – 2027 ($ Million)
6. Global Nebulizer Market, By Geography, 2018 – 2027 ($ Million)
6.2. North America
6.3.3. Rest of Europe
6.4. Asia Pacific
6.4.3. Rest of APAC
6.5. Latin America
6.6. Middle East and Africa
7. Company Profiles
7.1. Allied Healthcare Products, Inc.
7.1.1. Business Description
7.1.2. Financial Health and Budget Allocation
7.1.3. Product Positions/Portfolio
7.1.4. News Coverage
7.2. Becton Dickinson and Company (CareFusion)
7.3. Medtronic PLC
7.4. DeVillbiss Healthcare LLC
7.6. PARI GmbH
7.7. Koninklijke Philips N.V.
7.8. Omron Healthcare, Co., Ltd.
7.9. GF Health Products, Inc.
$4800/- Multi User License $6400/- Corporate License
- Markets in over 150 countries analyzed granularly
- 35% of our total client are returning clients
- 100,000+ data points in our comprehensive database
- 24x5 availability - we are always there when you need us
- Our expert team will assist you with all research need and customization
- Our expert research analysts will resolve your every query before and after purchasing the report
- We focus on the accuracy and quality of the report
- Our analyst will provide deep insights into the report
Call Us: +1 520-686-7060