Proactive attitude about personal health and awareness about genetic disease to drive the growth of the direct-to-consumer genetic testing marketPublished Date: September 4, 2020 |
The global direct-to-consumer genetic testing market is expected to grow at the CAGR of 13% during 2020-2027. The global direct-to-consumer genetic testing market is segmented on the basis of the business model, sales channel, and geography. The report on the global direct-to-consumer genetic testing market forecast to 2027 (by business model type, sales type, and geography) provides a detailed overview and predictive analysis of the market.
Full report available on Direct-to-Consumer Genetic Testing Market: Global Industry Size, Growth, Share and Forecast to 2025 report at https://www.researchcorridor.com/direct-consumer-genetic-testing-market/
Direct-to-consumer (DTC) genetic testing service is offered directly to the customer to scrutinize their personal genome data. Genomic testing would provide the details of personal health with respect to genetic and environmental factors, lifestyle changes, and family history which could affect the person and risk of developing any disorder. These results further help physicians and health counselors to guide the individuals. The global direct-to-consumer genetic testing market is currently in the budding stage, with few market players, thus the report studies the DTC genetic testing market with respect to the services and different business models available adopted by the key players, thus representing the current trends. It excludes the genomic testing carried out for treatment purposes.
Market Segment Insights:
The global direct-to-consumer genetic testing market is majorly segmented by the business model, as genome data bank material model, individual health planning model, comprehensive genome tests model, medical precision tests model, restricted trait tests model. Further on the basis of sales channel, the global direct-to-consumer genetic testing market is majorly segmented by sales channel type as direct sales, retail sales, and doctor’s office.
Global Direct-to-Consumer Genetic Testing Market Segmentation:
By Business Model Type, 2018–2027 ($ Million)
- Genome Data Bank Material
- Individual Health Planning
- Comprehensive Genome Tests
- Medical Precision Tests
- Restricted Trait Tests Others
By Channel Type, 2018–2027 ($ Million)
- Direct Sales
- Retail Sales
- Doctor’s Office
By Geography, 2018-2027 ($ Million)
- North America (U.S. & Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Germany & Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, and Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of LATAM)
- Middle East and Africa (UAE, Saudi Arabia, South Africa)
North America and Europe dominate the global direct to consumer genetic testing market, due to rising awareness about genetic testing and its advantages in the prevention of chronic diseases and effective management of health. In developed countries, rigorous research, and development in genetic testing, government funding, supportive and well-defined guidelines for genetic testing are leading to market growth. The Asia Pacific and Latin America are anticipated to be the fastest-growing market. In emerging economies, with the rise in disposable income, awareness and rapid development of healthcare infrastructure in the region is leading to the growth of direct to consumer genetic testing market.
Market Competition Assessment:
Key players in the global direct-to-consumer genetic testing market are 23andMe, GeneByGene, DNA DTC, MD Revolution, Genetrainer, Genecodebook Oy, Myriad Genetics, Navigenics and others.
List of Key Companies:
- MD Revolution
- DNA DTC
- Myriad Genetics
- Genecodebook Oy
Request a full report sample of DTC genetic testing market @ https://www.researchcorridor.com/request-sample/?id=91485
Key Questions Answered by Direct-to-Consumer Genetic Testing Market Report
- Which segments (product type/applications/end-use/technology, etc) were most attractive for investments in 2019? How are these segments expected to fare during the forecast period 2020-2027?
- What will be the CAGR (Compound Annual Growth Rate) of the direct-to-consumer genetic testing market during the forecast period?
- What was the direct-to-consumer genetic testing market size in 2018 and 2019; what are the estimated growth trends and market forecast for 2020-2027?
- Which manufacturer/vendor/provider in the direct-to-consumer genetic testing industry was the market leader in 2019? Overview on the existing product portfolio, products in the pipeline, and strategic initiatives taken by key vendors in the market?
Contact Person: Mr. Vijendra Singh
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Global Energy Efficient Materials Market is Expected to Grow Significantly to 2027
- Global hazardous waste materials management market will grow significantly due to rising environmental concerns and related compliance requirements
- Rising prevalence of nosocomial infection is the major driving factor for hospital acquired disease testing market
- Proactive attitude about personal health and awareness about genetic disease to drive the growth of the direct-to-consumer genetic testing market
- Increasing Penetration of Digital Television Globally to Drive the Set-top Boxes Market