Physical Vapor Deposition (PVD) Market Size, Share, Growth, Global Trends, Industry Analysis and Forecast to 2027Price: 3200/- USD | Published Date: April 18, 2020 |
The global physical vapor deposition market size was estimated at USD 19 billion in 2019 and projected to register a significant CAGR of 8.5% during the forecast period 2019 to 2027. The rising demand in electronics and microelectronics in various applications such as automotive industry is a key factor to drive the market positively. Manufactures are giving higher preference to PVD coating over conventional coating due to its eco-friendly properties.
The market is segmented on the basis of category, application, and region. Physical vapor deposition is used in wide application such as data storage, cutting tools, medical equipments, microelectronics, solar products and other. Microelectronics is accounted for as a leading segment of the industry and held more than 40% market share globally in 2019. On the basis of region, the Asia Pacific is expected to hold the largest market share during the forecast period due to increasing numbers of applications in microelectronics.
The report provides both, qualitative and quantitative analyses of the market, the competitive landscape, and the preferred development strategies of key players which help to formulate competitive market strategies and make informed decisions. In addition, the report has dedicated section covering market forecasts and analysis for leading geographies, profiles of major companies operating in the market and expert opinion obtained from interviews with industry executives and experts from prominent companies.
Global physical vapor deposition (pvd) market size and forecast were obtained by using "Bottom-up" and "Top-down" approaches. Extensive secondary research was conducted to understand the market insights and trends, followed by primary interviews to further validate the information sourced. The report provides both, qualitative and quantitative analyses of the market, the competitive landscape, and the preferred development strategies of key players which helps to formulate competitive market strategies and make informed decisions.
Physical Vapor Deposition (PVD) Market research report presents the analysis of each segment from 2018 to 2027 considering 2018 as the base year for the research. Compounded Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) for each respective segments are calculated for the forecast period from 2020 to 2027.
Physical Vapor Deposition (PVD) Market Segmentation:
- PVD Equipment
- PVD Services
- PVD Materials
List of Key Companies:
- Platit AG
- Mustang Vacuum Systems
- Oerlikon Balzers
- Veeco Instruments Inc.
- Applied Materials, Inc.
- ULVAC Inc.
- Semicore Equipment, Inc.
- North America Market Revenue and/or Volume
- Europe Market Revenue and/or Volume
- Asia Pacific Market Revenue and/or Volume
- Middle-East and Africa Market Revenue and/or Volume
- Latin America Market Revenue and/or Volume
The report includes a deep-dive analysis of key countries including the U.S., Canada, the U.K., Germany, France, China, Japan, India, Australia, Mexico, Brazil and South Africa, among others. Thereby, the report identifies unique growth opportunities across the world based on trends occurring in various developed and developing economies.
- Research Methodology
- Research Scope
- Executive Market Summary: Industry Snapshot
- Industry Outlook
- Critical Success Factors (CSFs) for the Market
- Market Dynamics
- Key Opportunities
- Market Porters Five Force Analysis
- Market Value Chain/Ecosystem Analysis
- Market Attractive Investment Proposition
- Market PESTEL Analysis
- Market Positioning of Key Vendors
- Market Segmentation Outlook
- Regional Outlook
- Company Profiles of Key Vendors
Key Questions Answered by Physical Vapor Deposition (PVD) Market Report
- Global physical vapor deposition (pvd) market forecasts from 2020-2027
- Regional physical vapor deposition (pvd) market forecasts from 2020-2027 covering Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and Latin America
- Country level forecasts from 2020-2027 covering 15 major countries from aforementioned regions
- Physical Vapor Deposition (PVD) submarket forecasts from 2020-2027 covering submarket 1, submarket 2 submarket 3
- Various industry models such as SWOT analysis, Pestle Analysis, Porter's Five Force model, Value Chain Analysis pertaining to physical vapor deposition (pvd) market
- Analysis of the key factors driving and restraining the growth of the global, regional and country level physical vapor deposition (pvd) markets from 2020-2027
- Competitive Landscape and market positioning of top 10 players operating in the physical vapor deposition (pvd) market
- Profiles and market share of the leading 10 companies in 2019 at a global level
$4800/- Multi User License $6400/- Corporate License
- Markets in over 150 countries analyzed granularly
- 35% of our total client base has an annual subscription membership
- 24x7 availability – we are always there when you need us
- 100,000+ data points in our comprehensive database
- Our expert team will assist you with all research need and customization
- Our expert research analysts will resolve your every query before and after purchasing the report
- We focus on the accuracy and quality of the report
- Our analyst will provide deep insights into the report
Contact Person: Mr. Vijendra Singh
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org