Our robust research methodology comprises Qualitative & Quantitative prongs. These are further bifurcated into Primary & Secondary research. We initiate our study by defining scope of the research followed by feasibility study to gauge data availability through primary and secondary sources. As a part of initial research (Phase I), our analysts’ team exhaustively scavenges secondary sources (third party paid databases and public domains) and identifies data gaps that are covered through extensive primary survey mapped globally, split by regions. Please find below a brief list of secondary sources considered while conducting market research:
- Proprietary TP databases
- In-house data repository
- Company sites
- Annual reports/SEC Filings
- Investor presentations
- Equity & Stock: Seeking Alpha, Zacks, Motley Fool, Forbes, WSJ, etc.
- WHO, USFDA, MHRA, TGA, CDSCO, EMEA, SFDA, MHLW, KFDA, etc.
- Industry Magazines, OECD, Association Magazines
- Government sites
While our secondary research team is engaged in compiling the collected information to cull out intelligence, our primary research team initiates primary survey comprising multiple respondents spread across 5 regions – North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa. Respondent’s profiles (KOLs/experts) vary with every study but generally categorized as C-levels, VPs, Senior Management members handling sales/marketing, research & development, finance, technology, etc. Primary survey helps us in overcoming the data gaps identified during secondary research phase, validation of existing data, cross verification of primary data collected through other respondents, etc. Majority of the interviews conducted are through CATI but if required, we have the capability and infrastructure required to carry out interviews through alternatives such as CAWI, CAPI, PAPI, etc. The figure above depicts our detailed research methodology applied in all our market research studies.
Contact Person: Vijendra Singh
- Global Citrus Gummies Market Size, Share, Trends, Industry Growth by Nature (Organic, Conventional), by Customer Orientation (Children, Adult), by Packaging, by Distribution Channel, by Region, and Forecast to 2030 Market Report
- Global Hepatic Encephalopathy Treatment Market Size, Share, Trends, Industry Growth by Drug Class (Antibiotics, Laxatives, L-ornithine, L-aspartate), by Diagnosis (Blood Tests, CT Scan, Liver Functioning Tests), by Route Administration, by Distribution Channel, by Region, and Forecast to 2030 Market Report
- Global Food Irradiation Market Size, Share, Trends, Industry Growth by Source (Gamma Radiation, X-ray Radiation, Electron Beam Radiation), by Technology (Ultra-high Pressure, Steam Pasteurization, Food Coating, Ozone Treatment, Others), by Region, and Forecast to 2030 Market Report
- Global Lupus Nephritis Treatment Market Size, Share, Trends, Industry Growth by Drug Class (Corticosteroids, Immunosuppressive, Belimumab), by Route of Administration (Oral, Parenteral), by Distribution Channel, by Region, and Forecast to 2030 Market Report
- Global Pallet Wraps Market Size, Share, Trends, Industry Growth by Product (Hand Wrap Rolls, Machine Rolls), by Thickness (<15 mm, 15-30 mm, 31-45 mm, >45 mm), by Material, by Film, by End-Use, by Region, and Forecast to 2030 Market Report