Small Animal Respiratory Disease Treatment Market Size, Share, Growth, Global Trends, Industry Analysis and Forecast to 2027Price: 3200/- USD | Published Date: October 30, 2020 |
The global small animal respiratory disease treatment market has been projected to grow at a CAGR of 2.11% during 2020-2027. Respiratory diseases in small and companion animals is very common and across both young and aged animals. A wide range of flora normally resides in the nasal passages, upper trachea, and nasopharynx of small animals, and also intermittently in the lungs. Opportunistic infections may occur when immunity is compromised. Furthermore, secondary bacterial infections complicate the management of respiratory infections in companion animals. In addition, several sources also demonstrated that obesity is also among the primary causes of respiratory diseases in small animals.
Respiratory infections in small animals are majorly caused by virus or bacteria transmitted in the environment. Additionally, it is also reported that rising obesity in small animals also adds to the risk of respiratory diseases in small animals. Conditions such as canine influenza, rhinitis, allergic pneumonia, tonsillitis, and sinusitis are among the most respiratory diseases occurring in small animals. For treating such diseases, antibiotics are most commonly prescribed. The prevalence of influenza is remarkably high in small animals worldwide. Rising levels of air pollution, growing incidence of obesity in small pet animals, lack of sanitation with pets, and growing preference for having pets in the urban population are the key factors driving the global small animal respiratory disease testing market.
Market Segment Insights:
Based on the type of respiratory diseases, this global small animal respiratory disease treatment market is categorized into, allergic pneumonitis, canine influenza, canine nasal mites, lung nematodes, neoplasia of the respiratory system, pneumonia, rhinitis and sinusitis, tonsilitis, and others. Among these, allergic pneumonitis, canine influenza, rhinitis and sinusitis, and tonsillitis are the most commonly occurring respiratory diseases and capture the largest revenue share. Furthermore, based on the drug classes, the global small animal respiratory disease treatment market is segmented into anthelmintics, NSAIDs, corticosteroids, antibiotics, antihistamines, phosphodiesterase (PDE) inhibitors, bronchodilators, antineoplastic agents, and others. Among these, anthelmintics and corticosteroids along with antibiotics occupy over half the global market in terms of revenue share. Wide safety margins of anthelmintics indicate restrains the extensive prescription of these drugs in small animals. Amoxicillin, sulfamethox, cephalexin, tetracycline, sulfadimethoxine, and doxycycline are some of the most widely prescribed antibiotics.
Global Small Animal Respiratory Disease Treatment Market Segmentation:
By Disease Type, 2018–2027 ($ Millon)
- Allergic Pneumonitis
- Canine Influenza
- Canine Nasal Mites
- Lung Nematodes
- Neoplasia of Respiratory System
- Rhinitis and Sinusitis
By Drug Class, 2018–2027 ($ Millon)
- Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs)
- Phosphodiesterase (PDE) inhibitors
- Antineoplastic Agents
By Geography, 2018-2027 ($ Millon)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America (LATAM)
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
For the purpose of this study, the global small animal respiratory disease treatment market is regionally categorized into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa markets. These regional markets are further sub-segmented into top country-level markets that majorly determine the regional industry trends. Among the considered regional markets, North America currently dominates the global small animal market, with the United States being the largest country-level market. Growing air pollution, lack of sanitation in pet care, and growing preference for keeping pets are the key drivers of this market. Additionally, Europe also has reported inclination towards the humanization of pets, particularly in the urban parts of the region. The Asia Pacific is observed to be the fastest-growing regional market for small animal respiratory disease treatment due to factors such as growing awareness among pet owners corresponding to the rising trend of having pets in the urban population.
Market Competition Assessment:
The major players currently operating in the global small animal respiratory disease treatment market include Bayer AG, Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH, Ceva Animal Health, Cipla Vet, Elanco Animal Health (Eli Lilly), and Zoetis, Inc.
List of Key Companies:
- Bayer AG
- Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH
- Ceva Animal Health
- Cipla Vet
- Elanco Animal Health (Eli Lilly)
- Heska Corporation
- Merck Animal Health
- Merial Inc. (Sanofi S.A)
- Vetoquinol SA
- Virbac Ltd.
- Zoetis, Inc.
For more information about the report, request a report sample @ https://www.researchcorridor.com/request-sample/?id=144562
Key Questions Answered by Small Animal Respiratory Disease Treatment Market Report
- Global small animal respiratory disease treatment market forecasts from 2020-2027
- Regional small animal respiratory disease treatment market forecasts from 2020-2027 covering Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and Latin America
- Country-level forecasts from 2020-2027 covering 15 major countries from the aforementioned regions
- Small Animal Respiratory Disease Treatment submarket forecasts from 2020-2027 covering the market by disease type, drug class, and geography
- Various industry models such as SWOT analysis, Pestle Analysis, Porter’s Five Force model, Value Chain Analysis pertaining to small animal respiratory disease treatment market
- Analysis of the key factors driving and restraining the growth of the global, regional, and country-level small animal respiratory disease treatment markets from 2020-2027
- Competitive Landscape and market positioning of top 10 players operating in the small animal respiratory disease treatment market
$4800/- Multi User License $6400/- Corporate License
- Markets in over 150 countries analyzed granularly
- 35% of our total client are returning clients
- 100,000+ data points in our comprehensive database
- 24x5 availability - we are always there when you need us
- Our expert team will assist you with all research need and customization
- Our expert research analysts will resolve your every query before and after purchasing the report
- We focus on the accuracy and quality of the report
- Our analyst will provide deep insights into the report
Call Us: +1 520-686-7060