AI (Artificial Intelligence) in Manufacturing Market Size, Share, Growth, Global Trends, Industry Analysis and Forecast to 2027Price: 3200/- USD | Published Date: April 23, 2020 |
The global AI (Artificial Intelligence) in manufacturing market size was estimated at around USD 1.5 billion in 2019 and expected to register at a higher CAGR of 33% during the forecast period 2020 to 2027. Increasing use in research & development, owing by extensive funding by government and including major market players such as Google, Nvidia, and Intel, contributing the market growth.
The market is segmented on the basis of end-user, application, and region. On the basis of application, the market is segmented into predictive maintenance, quality control & reclamation, supply network optimization, and others. Predictive maintenance held the largest market share in terms of revenue with more than 40% due to increasing demand for reliability and accuracy in the manufacturing process. The segment is expected to led the market with a significant CAGR of more than 32% during the forecast period.
By the end-user, the automobile segment held the largest share in artificial intelligence (AI) in manufacturing market in 2019 with around 40% market share due to the significant adaptation of AI technology in automobile manufacturing. The automobile segment is expected to reach around $4 billion by 2027 with a significant CAGR around 30% during the forecast period.
The report provides both, qualitative and quantitative analyses of the market, the competitive landscape, and the preferred development strategies of key players which help to formulate competitive market strategies and make informed decisions. In addition, the report has a dedicated section covering market forecasts and analysis for leading geographies, profiles of major companies operating in the market and expert opinion obtained from interviews with industry executives and experts from prominent companies.
According to Research Corridor, this study will provide in-depth analysis of segments on the basis of current trends, market dynamics and country level analysis of ai (artificial intelligence) in manufacturing industry. This report provides market estimates and forecast for the period 2018-2027, along with respective CAGRs for each segment and regional distribution for the period 2020-2027. In depth analysis of competitive landscape, porter's five forces model, value chain analysis, and pricing strategies are also covered in the report scope.
Historical & Forecast Period
- 2018 - Historical Year for ai (artificial intelligence) in manufacturing Market
- 2019 - Base Year for ai (artificial intelligence) in manufacturing Market
- 2020-2027 - Forecast Period for ai (artificial intelligence) in manufacturing Market
The ai (artificial intelligence) in manufacturing market report offers a primary overview of the ai (artificial intelligence) in manufacturing industry covering different product definitions, classifications, and participants in the industry chain structure. The quantitative and qualitative analysis is provided for the global market considering competitive landscape, development trends, and key critical success factors (CSFs) prevailing in the ai (artificial intelligence) in manufacturing industry.
AI (Artificial Intelligence) in Manufacturing Market Segmentation:
- Quality Control & Reclamation
- Predictive Maintenance
- Supply Network Optimization
List of Key Companies:
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
- Amazon Web Services, Inc.
- Nvidia Corporation
- Canvas Analytics
- General Vision
- Google LLC
AI (Artificial Intelligence) in Manufacturing Market Report Scope
This report provides an investigative analysis of the ai (artificial intelligence) in manufacturing market encapsulated in detailed sections such as
- Research Methodology
- Research Scope
- Executive Market Summary: Industry Snapshot
- Industry Outlook
- Critical Success Factors (CSFs) for the Market
- Market Dynamics
- Key Opportunities
- Market Porters Five Force Analysis
- Market Value Chain/Ecosystem Analysis
- Market Attractive Investment Proposition
- Market PESTEL Analysis
- Market Positioning of Key Vendors
- Market Segmentation Outlook
- Regional Outlook
- Company Profiles of Key Vendors
Geographically, the ai (artificial intelligence) in manufacturing Market report comprises dedicated sections centering on the regional market revenue and trends. The ai (artificial intelligence) in manufacturing market has been segmented on the basis of geographic regions into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World (RoW). The RoW segment consists Latin America and the Middle East & Africa. The ai (artificial intelligence) in manufacturing market has been extensively analyzed on the basis of various regional factors such as demographics, gross domestic product (GDP), inflation rate, acceptance and others. ai (artificial intelligence) in manufacturing Market estimates have also been provided for the historical years 2017 & 2018 along with forecast for the period from 2018 - 2027.
- North America ai (artificial intelligence) in manufacturing Market Revenue and Forecast
- Europe ai (artificial intelligence) in manufacturing Market Revenue and Forecast
- Asia Pacific ai (artificial intelligence) in manufacturing Market Revenue and Forecast
- Latin America ai (artificial intelligence) in manufacturing Market Revenue and Forecast
- Middle East and Africa ai (artificial intelligence) in manufacturing Market Revenue and Forecast
Key Questions Answered by AI (Artificial Intelligence) in Manufacturing Market Report
- Market size and forecast of the ai (artificial intelligence) in manufacturing market for the period from 2018 to 2027
- Compounded annual growth rate (CAGR%) for individual segments in various regional markets through 2025
- Value chain analysis
- Market share analysis combined with competitive landscape of key players
- Profiles of key market players covering overall business operations, geographic presence, product portfolio, financial status and news coverage
$4800/- Multi User License $6400/- Corporate License
- Markets in over 150 countries analyzed granularly
- 35% of our total client base has an annual subscription membership
- 24x7 availability – we are always there when you need us
- 100,000+ data points in our comprehensive database
- Our expert team will assist you with all research need and customization
- Our expert research analysts will resolve your every query before and after purchasing the report
- We focus on the accuracy and quality of the report
- Our analyst will provide deep insights into the report
Contact Person: Mr. Vijendra Singh
Contact Email: email@example.com