AI in Energy Management Market Size, Share, Growth, Global Trends, Industry Analysis and Forecast to 2027Price: 3200/- USD | Published Date: April 16, 2020 |
The global AI (artificial intelligence) in energy management market size was valued at USD 406 billion in 2019 and expected to register a significant CAGR of 20% during the forecast period 2020 to 2026. Increasing energy production and consumption is predicted to uplift the market globally. In 2019, Schneider Electric announced a partnership with AutoGrid to focus on driving artificial intelligence and machine learning solutions for the energy industry. On the basis of region, North America held the largest market share of around $ 1.7 billion in 2018 in the industry.
The market is segmented on the basis of deployment type, solution, technology, application, end-use, and region. North America accounted for the largest market share of more than 30% globally. On the basis of application, energy output forecasting has the highest market share due to the rising need for effective energy management services.
The report provides both, qualitative and quantitative analyses of the market, the competitive landscape, and the preferred development strategies of key players which help to formulate competitive market strategies and make informed decisions. In addition, the report has a dedicated section covering market forecasts and analysis for leading geographies, profiles of major companies operating in the market and expert opinion obtained from interviews with industry executives and experts from prominent companies.
According to Research Corridor, this study will provide in-depth analysis of segments on the basis of current trends, market dynamics and country level analysis of ai in energy management industry. This report provides market estimates and forecast for the period 2018-2027, along with respective CAGRs for each segment and regional distribution for the period 2020-2027. In depth analysis of competitive landscape, porter's five forces model, value chain analysis, and pricing strategies are also covered in the report scope.
Historical & Forecast Period
- 2018 - Historical Year for ai in energy management Market
- 2019 - Base Year for ai in energy management Market
- 2020-2027 - Forecast Period for ai in energy management Market
The ai in energy management market report offers a primary overview of the ai in energy management industry covering different product definitions, classifications, and participants in the industry chain structure. The quantitative and qualitative analysis is provided for the global market considering competitive landscape, development trends, and key critical success factors (CSFs) prevailing in the ai in energy management industry.
AI in Energy Management Market Segmentation:
By Deployment Type:
- Renewable Management
- Demand Management
- Infrastructure Management
- Machine Learning
- Natural Language Processing
- Computer Vision
- Energy Generation
- Energy Transmission
- Energy Distribution
- Energy Output Forecasting
List of Key Companies:
- IBM Corporation
- Eaton Corporation PLC
- General Electric Company
- ABB Ltd.
- Siemens AG
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Schneider Electric SE
- Xcel Energy Inc.
AI in Energy Management Market Report Scope
This report provides an investigative analysis of the ai in energy management market encapsulated in detailed sections such as
- Research Methodology
- Research Scope
- Executive Market Summary: Industry Snapshot
- Industry Outlook
- Critical Success Factors (CSFs) for the Market
- Market Dynamics
- Key Opportunities
- Market Porters Five Force Analysis
- Market Value Chain/Ecosystem Analysis
- Market Attractive Investment Proposition
- Market PESTEL Analysis
- Market Positioning of Key Vendors
- Market Segmentation Outlook
- Regional Outlook
- Company Profiles of Key Vendors
Geographically, the ai in energy management Market report comprises dedicated sections centering on the regional market revenue and trends. The ai in energy management market has been segmented on the basis of geographic regions into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World (RoW). The RoW segment consists Latin America and the Middle East & Africa. The ai in energy management market has been extensively analyzed on the basis of various regional factors such as demographics, gross domestic product (GDP), inflation rate, acceptance and others. ai in energy management Market estimates have also been provided for the historical years 2017 & 2018 along with forecast for the period from 2018 - 2027.
- North America ai in energy management Market Revenue and Forecast
- Europe ai in energy management Market Revenue and Forecast
- Asia Pacific ai in energy management Market Revenue and Forecast
- Latin America ai in energy management Market Revenue and Forecast
- Middle East and Africa ai in energy management Market Revenue and Forecast
Key Questions Answered by AI in Energy Management Market Report
- Market size and forecast of the ai in energy management market for the period from 2018 to 2027
- Compounded annual growth rate (CAGR%) for individual segments in various regional markets through 2025
- Value chain analysis
- Market share analysis combined with competitive landscape of key players
- Profiles of key market players covering overall business operations, geographic presence, product portfolio, financial status and news coverage
$4800/- Multi User License $6400/- Corporate License
- Markets in over 150 countries analyzed granularly
- 35% of our total client base has an annual subscription membership
- 24x7 availability – we are always there when you need us
- 100,000+ data points in our comprehensive database
- Our expert team will assist you with all research need and customization
- Our expert research analysts will resolve your every query before and after purchasing the report
- We focus on the accuracy and quality of the report
- Our analyst will provide deep insights into the report
Contact Person: Mr. Vijendra Singh
Contact Email: email@example.com