Anti-Money Laundering Software Market Size, Share, Growth, Global Trends, Industry Analysis and Forecast to 2027Price: 3200/- USD | Published Date: May 12, 2020 |
The global anti-money laundering software market size was accounted for USD 1.8 billion in 2019 and expected to register a significant CAGR of 12.5% during the forecast period 2020 to 2027. The increasing number of financial fraud activities across the globe and rising investment in the IT sector by the banking industry are some key factors factor to drive market growth. The increasing numbers of global transactions have led to the deployment of AML solutions in banks and other financial institutions. In addition, rising AI technologies in AML software and the growing adoption of cloud-based software are projected to grow significantly the market growth. However, the decrease in the number of AML professionals is projected to impede the growth of the anti-money laundering software market.
The market is segmented on the basis of functionality, deployment model, end-use industry, and region. By functionality, the segment is classified into transaction monitoring, currency transaction reporting, customer identity management, and compliance management. The transaction monitoring segment held a significant market share in terms of revenue with around 29% share of the global anti-money laundering software market in 2019 and expected to continue its dominance during the forecast period.
Due to the increasing regulatory scrutiny and complex challenges related to anti-money laundering issues, financial organizations and institutions are realizing the importance of maintaining and implementing a robust AML software program. By deployment model, the market is segmented into cloud-based and on-premises models. The on-premises segment held the largest share of the anti-money laundering software market with more than 65% in 2019. The superior security features offered by on-premise solutions over the cloud is supporting the growth of this segment.
The report provides both, qualitative and quantitative analyses of the market, the competitive landscape, and the preferred development strategies of key players which help to formulate competitive market strategies and make informed decisions. In addition, the report has a dedicated section covering market forecasts and analysis for leading geographies, profiles of major companies operating in the market, and expert opinion obtained from interviews with industry executives and experts from prominent companies.
According to Research Corridor, this study will provide in-depth analysis of segments on the basis of current trends, market dynamics and country level analysis of anti-money laundering software industry. This report provides market estimates and forecast for the period 2018-2027, along with respective CAGRs for each segment and regional distribution for the period 2020-2027. In depth analysis of competitive landscape, porter's five forces model, value chain analysis, and pricing strategies are also covered in the report scope.
Historical & Forecast Period
- 2018 - Historical Year for anti-money laundering software Market
- 2019 - Base Year for anti-money laundering software Market
- 2020-2027 - Forecast Period for anti-money laundering software Market
The anti-money laundering software market report offers a primary overview of the anti-money laundering software industry covering different product definitions, classifications, and participants in the industry chain structure. The quantitative and qualitative analysis is provided for the global market considering competitive landscape, development trends, and key critical success factors (CSFs) prevailing in the anti-money laundering software industry.
Anti-Money Laundering Software Market Segmentation:
- Transaction Monitoring
- Currency Transaction Reporting
- Customer Identity Management
- Compliance Management
By Deployment Model:
By End-Use Industries:
- Defense and Government
- IT & Telecom
- Transportation and Logistics
List of Key Companies:
- Accenture Plc.
- SAS Institute Inc.
- Fiserv, Inc.
- OpenText Corp.
- Experian Information Solutions, Inc.
- Oracle Corporation
Anti-Money Laundering Software Market Report Scope
This report provides an investigative analysis of the anti-money laundering software market encapsulated in detailed sections such as
- Research Methodology
- Research Scope
- Executive Market Summary: Industry Snapshot
- Industry Outlook
- Critical Success Factors (CSFs) for the Market
- Market Dynamics
- Key Opportunities
- Market Porters Five Force Analysis
- Market Value Chain/Ecosystem Analysis
- Market Attractive Investment Proposition
- Market PESTEL Analysis
- Market Positioning of Key Vendors
- Market Segmentation Outlook
- Regional Outlook
- Company Profiles of Key Vendors
Geographically, the anti-money laundering software Market report comprises dedicated sections centering on the regional market revenue and trends. The anti-money laundering software market has been segmented on the basis of geographic regions into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World (RoW). The RoW segment consists Latin America and the Middle East & Africa. The anti-money laundering software market has been extensively analyzed on the basis of various regional factors such as demographics, gross domestic product (GDP), inflation rate, acceptance and others. anti-money laundering software Market estimates have also been provided for the historical years 2017 & 2018 along with forecast for the period from 2018 - 2027.
- North America anti-money laundering software Market Revenue and Forecast
- Europe anti-money laundering software Market Revenue and Forecast
- Asia Pacific anti-money laundering software Market Revenue and Forecast
- Latin America anti-money laundering software Market Revenue and Forecast
- Middle East and Africa anti-money laundering software Market Revenue and Forecast
Key Questions Answered by Anti-Money Laundering Software Market Report
- Market size and forecast of the anti-money laundering software market for the period from 2018 to 2027
- Compounded annual growth rate (CAGR%) for individual segments in various regional markets through 2025
- Value chain analysis
- Market share analysis combined with competitive landscape of key players
- Profiles of key market players covering overall business operations, geographic presence, product portfolio, financial status and news coverage
$4800/- Multi User License $6400/- Corporate License
- Markets in over 150 countries analyzed granularly
- 35% of our total client base has an annual subscription membership
- 24x7 availability – we are always there when you need us
- 100,000+ data points in our comprehensive database
- Our expert team will assist you with all research need and customization
- Our expert research analysts will resolve your every query before and after purchasing the report
- We focus on the accuracy and quality of the report
- Our analyst will provide deep insights into the report
Contact Person: Mr. Vijendra Singh
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org