Computer Aided Detection Market Size, Share, Growth, Global Trends, Industry Analysis and Forecast to 2027Price: 3200/- USD | Last Updated: April 2nd, 2020
The global Computer Aided Detection market size was estimated at USD 620 million in 2019 and expected to register a significant CAGR of 10.5% during the forecast period 2020 to 2026. Computer Aided Detection (CAD) system helps in the diagnosis or detection of cancer, neurological, and cardiovascular diseases. CAD systems help physicians in providing a second opinion to the diagnostic outcomes and automatically recognizing all non-calcified lesions doubted of malignancy at images. The market is segmented on the basis of imaging modalities, applications, and regions.
The report provides both, qualitative and quantitative analyses of the market, the competitive landscape, and the preferred development strategies of key players which help to formulate competitive market strategies and make informed decisions. In addition, the report has a dedicated section covering market forecasts and analysis for leading geographies, profiles of major companies operating in the market and expert opinion obtained from interviews with industry executives and experts from prominent companies.
The report titled "Computer Aided Detection Market: Global Industry Size, Share, Market Trends, Competitive Analysis and Forecast - 2020-2027", recently published by Research Corridor covering global market size for computer aided detection market for the key segments and further cross-regional segmentation of these segments for the period 2020 to 2027.
According to Research Corridor, this study will provide in-depth analysis of segments on the basis of current trends, market dynamics and country level analysis of computer aided detection industry. This report provides market estimates and forecast for the period 2018-2027, along with respective CAGRs for each segment and regional distribution for the period 2020-2027. In depth analysis of competitive landscape, porter's five forces model, value chain analysis, and pricing strategies are also covered in the report scope.
Historical & Forecast Period
- 2018 - Historical Year for Computer Aided Detection Market
- 2019 - Base Year for Computer Aided Detection Market
- 2020-2027 - Forecast Period for Computer Aided Detection Market
The computer aided detection market report offers a primary overview of the computer aided detection industry covering different product definitions, classifications, and participants in the industry chain structure. The quantitative and qualitative analysis is provided for the global market considering competitive landscape, development trends, and key critical success factors (CSFs) prevailing in the computer aided detection industry.
Computer Aided Detection Market Segmentation:
By Imaging Modality:
- Ultrasound Imaging
- Cardiovascular and Neurological Indications
List of Key Companies:
- Agfa-Gevaert N.V
- iCAD, Inc.
- Hologic, Inc.
- E Healthcare Ltd
- Invivo Corporation
- Philips Healthcare
- North America Market Revenue and/or Volume
- Europe Market Revenue and/or Volume
- Asia Pacific Market Revenue and/or Volume
- Middle-East and Africa Market Revenue and/or Volume
- Latin America Market Revenue and/or Volume
Key Questions Answered by Computer Aided Detection Market Report
- Which segments (product type/applications/end-use/technology, etc) were most attractive for investments in 2019? How are these segments expected to fare during the forecast period 2020-2027?
- What will be the CAGR (Compound Annual Growth Rate) of computer aided detection market during the forecast period?
- What was the computer aided detection market size in 2018 and 2019; what are the estimated growth trends and market forecast for 2020-2027?
- Which manufacturer/vendor/provider in the computer aided detection industry was the market leader in 2019? Overview on the existing product portfolio, products in the pipeline, and strategic initiatives taken by key vendors in the market?
$4800/- Multi User License $6400/- Corporate License
- Markets in over 150 countries analyzed granularly
- 35% of our total client base has an annual subscription membership
- 24x7 availability – we are always there when you need us
- 100,000+ data points in our comprehensive database
- Our expert team will assist you with all research need and customization
- Our expert research analysts will resolve your every query before and after purchasing the report
- We focus on the accuracy and quality of the report
- Our analyst will provide deep insights into the report
Contact Person: Mr. Vijendra Singh
Contact Email: email@example.com