Cryogenic Equipment Market Size, Share, Growth, Global Trends, Industry Analysis and Forecast to 2027Price: 3200/- USD | Published Date: May 12, 2020 |
The global cryogenic equipment market size was valued at USD 17 billion in 2019 and expected to register a significant CAGR of 7% during the forecast period 2020 to 2027. Increasing industrialization in the energy and power sector is a significant factor to drive market growth. Rising investment in LNG infrastructure and growing demand for industrial gases are some more factors to boost the market.
The market is expected to grow significantly due to the rising demand for cryogenic equipment in various industries such as electronics, healthcare, energy & power, and others. The growth of cryogenics in healthcare for diagnosis and treatment in various respiratory diseases such as cardiovascular and asthma is expected to lead the medical gas demand which is a significant factor to boost the cryogenics equipment.
The market is segmented on the basis of product, type, end-use, and region. On the basis of cryogenics type, the market is classified into nitrogen, oxygen, natural gas, LNG, and other gases. The natural gas segment holds a major share of the cryogenics equipment market more than 30% across the globe followed by nitrogen gas. The availability of natural gases in some developing countries such as India, China, and Argentina is expected to boost the segment.
The Asia Pacific held the largest share of cryogenics equipment market share with 38% in 2019. The rising power demand in developing economies such as India, China, and Japan due to rapid industrialization is contributing the market growth. In addition, new technological applications for cryogenic gases and growing demand from the health, food and beverage, metals, and power industries are projected to drive market growth during the forecast period.
The report provides both, qualitative and quantitative analyses of the market, the competitive landscape, and the preferred development strategies of key players which help to formulate competitive market strategies and make informed decisions. In addition, the report has a dedicated section covering market forecasts and analysis for leading geographies, profiles of major companies operating in the market, and expert opinion obtained from interviews with industry executives and experts from prominent companies.
Global cryogenic equipment market size and forecast were obtained by using "Bottom-up" and "Top-down" approaches. Extensive secondary research was conducted to understand the market insights and trends, followed by primary interviews to further validate the information sourced. The report provides both, qualitative and quantitative analyses of the market, the competitive landscape, and the preferred development strategies of key players which helps to formulate competitive market strategies and make informed decisions.
Cryogenic Equipment Market research report presents the analysis of each segment from 2018 to 2027 considering 2018 as the base year for the research. Compounded Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) for each respective segments are calculated for the forecast period from 2020 to 2027.
Cryogenic Equipment Market Segmentation:
By Product Type:
By Cryogen Type:
- Natural Gas
- Energy & Power
List of Key Companies:
- Air Liquide
- Parker Hannifin Corporation
- Air Products
- Chart Industries Inc.
- Cryofab Inc.
- Cryoquip LLC.
- North America Market Revenue and/or Volume
- Europe Market Revenue and/or Volume
- Asia Pacific Market Revenue and/or Volume
- Middle-East and Africa Market Revenue and/or Volume
- Latin America Market Revenue and/or Volume
The report includes a deep-dive analysis of key countries including the U.S., Canada, the U.K., Germany, France, China, Japan, India, Australia, Mexico, Brazil and South Africa, among others. Thereby, the report identifies unique growth opportunities across the world based on trends occurring in various developed and developing economies.
- Research Methodology
- Research Scope
- Executive Market Summary: Industry Snapshot
- Industry Outlook
- Critical Success Factors (CSFs) for the Market
- Market Dynamics
- Key Opportunities
- Market Porters Five Force Analysis
- Market Value Chain/Ecosystem Analysis
- Market Attractive Investment Proposition
- Market PESTEL Analysis
- Market Positioning of Key Vendors
- Market Segmentation Outlook
- Regional Outlook
- Company Profiles of Key Vendors
Key Questions Answered by Cryogenic Equipment Market Report
- Global cryogenic equipment market forecasts from 2020-2027
- Regional cryogenic equipment market forecasts from 2020-2027 covering Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and Latin America
- Country level forecasts from 2020-2027 covering 15 major countries from aforementioned regions
- Cryogenic Equipment submarket forecasts from 2020-2027 covering submarket 1, submarket 2 submarket 3
- Various industry models such as SWOT analysis, Pestle Analysis, Porter's Five Force model, Value Chain Analysis pertaining to cryogenic equipment market
- Analysis of the key factors driving and restraining the growth of the global, regional and country level cryogenic equipment markets from 2020-2027
- Competitive Landscape and market positioning of top 10 players operating in the cryogenic equipment market
- Profiles and market share of the leading 10 companies in 2019 at a global level
$4800/- Multi User License $6400/- Corporate License
- Markets in over 150 countries analyzed granularly
- 35% of our total client base has an annual subscription membership
- 24x7 availability – we are always there when you need us
- 100,000+ data points in our comprehensive database
- Our expert team will assist you with all research need and customization
- Our expert research analysts will resolve your every query before and after purchasing the report
- We focus on the accuracy and quality of the report
- Our analyst will provide deep insights into the report
Contact Person: Mr. Vijendra Singh
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org