Global Drug Delivery Technologies Market Size, Share, Growth, Global Trends, Industry Analysis and Forecast to 2027Price: 3600/- USD | Published Date: October 23, 2020 |
The global drug delivery technologies market size is projected to grow at the CAGR of 7.1% market during the forecast period 2020-2027. Drug delivery technologies modify drug release profile for the benefit of improving product efficacy, compliance and safety. The drug delivery technologies market is anticipated to grow significantly during the forecast period due to rising demand of biologics, less adverse effects, increasing prevalence of chronic diseases and technological advances are influencing the growth of drug delivery technologies market worldwide.
Drug delivery refers to applying approaches, technologies and systems for transporting a pharmaceutical compound in the body. It is anticipated that drug delivery technologies market will show significant growth during forecast period due to increase in prevalence of chronic disease, ongoing growth of biologics market, approval of products and technological advances are driving the growth of drug delivery technologies market globally. It is observed that, in the base year 2019, transdermal delivery methods held largest market share due to ease of self-administration and painless drug delivery influencing the growth of transdermal delivery methods market globally. Implantable drug delivery would be the fastest growing segment during forecast period due to targeted drug delivery and reduction in burden of patient compliance these factors would influence the market growth during forecast period 2020-2027. Currently, North America is largest regional market for drug delivery technologies due the factors such as advance technologies, early acceptance of new product and increasing use of drug eluting stents in treatment of chronic illnesses and for contraception are driving the growth of drug delivery technologies in North America.
Market Segment Insights:
For the purpose of study global drug delivery technologies market is segmented on the basis of route of administration such as oral drug delivery, pulmonary drug delivery, injectable drug delivery, nasal drug delivery, implantable drug delivery, other (ocular drug delivery, topical drug delivery and trans-mucosal drug delivery)
Global Drug Delivery Technologies Market Segmentation:
By Route of Administration, 2018–2027 ($ Billion)
- Oral Drug Delivery
- Pulmonary Drug Delivery
- Injectable Drug Delivery
- Nasal Drug Delivery
- Implantable Drug Delivery
- Active Implantable Drug Delivery
- Passive Implantable Drug Delivery
- Other (Ocular Drug Delivery, Topical Drug Delivery, Trans-mucosal Drug Delivery)
By Geography, 2018-2027 ($ Billion)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America (LATAM)
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
For the purpose of this study, the global drug delivery technologies market is regionally categorized into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa markets. In the base year 2016, North America was dominating the global drug delivery technologies market with United Sates being the largest county-level market due to the factors such as swift adoption of novel technologies, higher reference to medical assistance and higher cost of medication driving the growth in North America. However, Asia Pacific is anticipated to be the fastest growing regional market due to factors such as improving awareness among general patient population, developing economic conditions and penetration of major players in local regional market would further assist the market growth in Asia pacific.
Market Competition Assessment:
The major players currently operating in the global drug delivery technologies market include 3M Company, Antares Pharma, Inc., Bayer AG, Johnson & Johnson, Inc., Merck & Co., Inc., Novartis AG, Pfizer, Inc. and Sanofi.
List of Key Companies:
- 3M Company
- Antares Pharma, Inc.
- Bayer AG
- Becton, Dickinson and Company
- Hoffman-La Roche
- GlaxoSmithKline plc.
- Johnson & Johnson, Inc.
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- Novartis AG
- Pfizer, Inc.
Request full report sample in PDF format @ https://www.researchcorridor.com/request-sample/?id=12163
Key Questions Answered by Drug Delivery Technology Market Report
- Global drug delivery technology market forecasts from 2020-2027
- Regional drug delivery technology market forecasts from 2020-2027 covering Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and Latin America
- Country level forecasts from 2020-2027 covering 15 major countries from aforementioned regions
- Drug Delivery Technology submarket forecasts from 2020-2027 covering the market by route of adminstration, and geography
- Various industry models such as SWOT analysis, Pestle Analysis, Porter’s Five Force model, Value Chain Analysis pertaining to drug delivery technology market
- Analysis of the key factors driving and restraining the growth of the global, regional and country level drug delivery technology markets from 2020-2027
- Competitive Landscape and market positioning of top 10 players operating in the drug delivery technology market
Table of Content:
1.1. Report Description
1.1.1. Purpose of the Report
1.1.2. Target Audience
1.1.3. USP and Key Offerings
1.2. Research Scope
1.3. Research Methodology
1.3.1. Phase I – Secondary Research
1.3.2. Phase II – Primary Research
1.3.3. Phase III – Expert Panel Review
2. Executive Summary
2.1. Global Drug Delivery Technologies Treatment Market Portraiture
2.2. Global Drug Delivery Technologies Treatment Market, by Route of Administration, 2019 ($ Billion)
2.3. Global Drug Delivery Technologies Treatment Market, by Geography, 2019 (Value %)
3. Global Drug delivery technologies Treatment Market Analysis
3.1. Global Drug delivery technologies Treatment Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.2.1. Market Drivers
3.3. Attractive Investment Proposition, 2016
3.4. Competitive Landscape Assessment, by Key Market Players
4. Global Drug Delivery Technologies Treatment Market, by Route of Administration, 2018–2027 ($ Billion)
4.1. Oral Drug Delivery
4.2. Pulmonary Drug Delivery
4.3. Injectable Drug Delivery
4.4. Nasal Drug Delivery
4.5. Implantable Drug Delivery
4.5.1. Active Implantable Drug Delivery
4.5.2. Passive Implantable Drug Delivery
4.6. Other (Ocular Drug Delivery, Topical Drug Delivery, Trans-mucosal Drug Delivery)
5. Global Drug Delivery Technologies Treatment Market, by Geography, 2018-2027 ($ Billion)
5.1. North America
5.2.4. Rest of Europe
5.3. Asia Pacific
5.3.3. Rest of Asia Pacific
5.4. Latin America (LATAM)
5.4.3. Rest of Latin America
5.5. Middle East and Africa (MEA)
6. Company Profiles
6.1. 3M Company
6.2. Antares Pharma, Inc.
6.3. Bayer AG
6.4. Becton, Dickinson and Company
6.5. F. Hoffman-La Roche
6.6. GlaxoSmithKline plc.
6.7. Johnson & Johnson, Inc.
6.8. Merck & Co., Inc.
6.9. Novartis AG
6.10. Pfizer, Inc.
$ 4800/- Multi User License $ 6800/- Corporate License
- Markets in over 100+ countries analyzed granularly
- 35% of our total client are returning clients
- 1000+ customers globally
- 100+ paid data sources mined to bring cutting-edge insights
- 24x5 availability - we are always there when you need us
- "Free of Cost Report Customization" is available
- Request a regional report at Best Price
- Our expert team will assist you with all research need and customization
- Our expert research analysts will resolve your every query before and after purchasing the report