Electronic Logging Device Market Size, Share, Growth, Global Trends, Industry Analysis and Forecast to 2027Price: 3200/- USD | Published Date: May 26, 2020 |
The global electronic logging device market size is expected to register a significant around CAGR of more than 4.5% during the forecast period 2020 to 2027. The increasing need to improve operating efficiency of commercial vehicles is a key factor to drive the market. Furthermore, increasing demand for fleet management is expected to boost the market across the globe. In 2019, Geotab Inc. acquired Intendia, with this, Geotab Inc. has made a strong entry into the European market and the company expects to increase its market share in the region.
The market is segmented on the basis of vehicle type, form factor, component, and region. By vehicle type, the truck segment held the largest share of electronic logging device market share and expected to grow at a higher growth rate around 4% over the forecast period due to the high demand for transportation. However, the lack of skilled drivers and their smooth transition is expected to hinder the market growth. In addition, artificial intelligence, sensor technology, and advanced computing are expected to increase the demand for these devices in light commercial vehicles.
On the basis of components, the segment is classified into the display, telematics, and other components. The telematics segment is expected to hold the largest market share over the forecast period. Growing developments in telematics services are driving the ELD demand for improved operational efficiency. By region, Europe held the largest market share of the electronic logging devices market in 2019, and North America is accounted for the fastest-growing region over the forecast period.
The report provides both, qualitative and quantitative analyses of the market, the competitive landscape, and the preferred development strategies of key players which help to formulate competitive market strategies and make informed decisions. In addition, the report has a dedicated section covering market forecasts and analysis for leading geographies, profiles of major companies operating in the market, and expert opinion obtained from interviews with industry executives and experts from prominent companies.
According to Research Corridor, this study will provide in-depth analysis of segments on the basis of current trends, market dynamics and country level analysis of electronic logging device industry. This report provides market estimates and forecast for the period 2018-2027, along with respective CAGRs for each segment and regional distribution for the period 2020-2027. In depth analysis of competitive landscape, porter's five forces model, value chain analysis, and pricing strategies are also covered in the report scope.
Historical & Forecast Period
- 2018 - Historical Year for electronic logging device Market
- 2019 - Base Year for electronic logging device Market
- 2020-2027 - Forecast Period for electronic logging device Market
The electronic logging device market report offers a primary overview of the electronic logging device industry covering different product definitions, classifications, and participants in the industry chain structure. The quantitative and qualitative analysis is provided for the global market considering competitive landscape, development trends, and key critical success factors (CSFs) prevailing in the electronic logging device industry.
Electronic Logging Device Market Segmentation:
- Telematics Unit
By Vehicle Type:
- Light Commercial Vehicle
By Form Factors:
List of Key Companies:
- Samsara Networks, Inc.
- Trimble Inc.
- Teletrac Navman US Ltd
- Garmin Ltd.
- Geotab Inc.
Electronic Logging Device Market Report Scope
This report provides an investigative analysis of the electronic logging device market encapsulated in detailed sections such as
- Research Methodology
- Research Scope
- Executive Market Summary: Industry Snapshot
- Industry Outlook
- Critical Success Factors (CSFs) for the Market
- Market Dynamics
- Key Opportunities
- Market Porters Five Force Analysis
- Market Value Chain/Ecosystem Analysis
- Market Attractive Investment Proposition
- Market PESTEL Analysis
- Market Positioning of Key Vendors
- Market Segmentation Outlook
- Regional Outlook
- Company Profiles of Key Vendors
Geographically, the electronic logging device Market report comprises dedicated sections centering on the regional market revenue and trends. The electronic logging device market has been segmented on the basis of geographic regions into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World (RoW). The RoW segment consists Latin America and the Middle East & Africa. The electronic logging device market has been extensively analyzed on the basis of various regional factors such as demographics, gross domestic product (GDP), inflation rate, acceptance and others. electronic logging device Market estimates have also been provided for the historical years 2017 & 2018 along with forecast for the period from 2018 - 2027.
- North America electronic logging device Market Revenue and Forecast
- Europe electronic logging device Market Revenue and Forecast
- Asia Pacific electronic logging device Market Revenue and Forecast
- Latin America electronic logging device Market Revenue and Forecast
- Middle East and Africa electronic logging device Market Revenue and Forecast
Key Questions Answered by Electronic Logging Device Market Report
- Market size and forecast of the electronic logging device market for the period from 2018 to 2027
- Compounded annual growth rate (CAGR%) for individual segments in various regional markets through 2025
- Value chain analysis
- Market share analysis combined with competitive landscape of key players
- Profiles of key market players covering overall business operations, geographic presence, product portfolio, financial status and news coverage
$4800/- Multi User License $6400/- Corporate License
- Markets in over 150 countries analyzed granularly
- 35% of our total client base has an annual subscription membership
- 24x7 availability – we are always there when you need us
- 100,000+ data points in our comprehensive database
- Our expert team will assist you with all research need and customization
- Our expert research analysts will resolve your every query before and after purchasing the report
- We focus on the accuracy and quality of the report
- Our analyst will provide deep insights into the report
Contact Person: Mr. Vijendra Singh
Contact Email: email@example.com