Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) Market Size, Share, Growth, Global Trends, Industry Analysis and Forecast to 2027Price: 3200/- USD | Published Date: May 3, 2020 |
The global field programmable gate array market size was accounted at USD 9 billion in 2019 and expected to register a higher CAGR more than 9% during the forecast period 2020 to 2027. The market is driven by factors such as flexibility, reduced development time, and low NRE (non-recurrent engineering) cost. In addition, the rising adaptation of FGPA in network processing, security, and deep packet inspection is projected to drive the demand over the forecast period. FPGA offer capabilities such as high flexibility, high processing speed, and small size, due to these capabilities they are widely used in heavy data flow and streaming data processing application. However, expensive coding and lack of backward are expected to hinder the market growth.
FPGA are widely used in telecom, IoT, neural networks and machine learning, robotics, data centers, and healthcare sectors, which are expected to drive the market growth. The field-programmable gate array market is segmented on the basis of technology, application, and region. On the basis of technology, the market is classified into SRAM, EEPROM, anti-fuse, flash, and other technologies. The SRAM segment held the largest market share in 2019, due to its high flexibility, higher performance, and re-programmability.
By application, the telecom segment held the largest market share and expected to grow at the same trend over the forecast period due to mass adaptation of the 5G network. Increasing the need for sky-high speed and the vast amount of data is expected to raise the demand for field-programmable gate array in the telecom sector. However, the speed of HDL-development and testing is low, which is expected to hinder the segment growth. The military and aerospace segment is projected to grow at an average CAGR during the forecast period.
The report provides both, qualitative and quantitative analyses of the market, the competitive landscape, and the preferred development strategies of key players which help to formulate competitive market strategies and make informed decisions. In addition, the report has a dedicated section covering market forecasts and analysis for leading geographies, profiles of major companies operating in the market, and expert opinion obtained from interviews with industry executives and experts from prominent companies.
According to Research Corridor, this study will provide in-depth analysis of segments on the basis of current trends, market dynamics and country level analysis of field programmable gate array (fpga) industry. This report provides market estimates and forecast for the period 2018-2027, along with respective CAGRs for each segment and regional distribution for the period 2020-2027. In depth analysis of competitive landscape, porter's five forces model, value chain analysis, and pricing strategies are also covered in the report scope.
Historical & Forecast Period
- 2018 - Historical Year for field programmable gate array (fpga) Market
- 2019 - Base Year for field programmable gate array (fpga) Market
- 2020-2027 - Forecast Period for field programmable gate array (fpga) Market
The field programmable gate array (fpga) market report offers a primary overview of the field programmable gate array (fpga) industry covering different product definitions, classifications, and participants in the industry chain structure. The quantitative and qualitative analysis is provided for the global market considering competitive landscape, development trends, and key critical success factors (CSFs) prevailing in the field programmable gate array (fpga) industry.
Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) Market Segmentation:
- Consumer Electronics
- Data Processing
- Military & Aerospace
List of Key Companies:
- Intel Corporation
- NVIDIA Corporation
- Xilinx, Inc.
- Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.
- AMD, Inc.
Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) Market Report Scope
This report provides an investigative analysis of the field programmable gate array (fpga) market encapsulated in detailed sections such as
- Research Methodology
- Research Scope
- Executive Market Summary: Industry Snapshot
- Industry Outlook
- Critical Success Factors (CSFs) for the Market
- Market Dynamics
- Key Opportunities
- Market Porters Five Force Analysis
- Market Value Chain/Ecosystem Analysis
- Market Attractive Investment Proposition
- Market PESTEL Analysis
- Market Positioning of Key Vendors
- Market Segmentation Outlook
- Regional Outlook
- Company Profiles of Key Vendors
Geographically, the field programmable gate array (fpga) Market report comprises dedicated sections centering on the regional market revenue and trends. The field programmable gate array (fpga) market has been segmented on the basis of geographic regions into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World (RoW). The RoW segment consists Latin America and the Middle East & Africa. The field programmable gate array (fpga) market has been extensively analyzed on the basis of various regional factors such as demographics, gross domestic product (GDP), inflation rate, acceptance and others. field programmable gate array (fpga) Market estimates have also been provided for the historical years 2017 & 2018 along with forecast for the period from 2018 - 2027.
- North America field programmable gate array (fpga) Market Revenue and Forecast
- Europe field programmable gate array (fpga) Market Revenue and Forecast
- Asia Pacific field programmable gate array (fpga) Market Revenue and Forecast
- Latin America field programmable gate array (fpga) Market Revenue and Forecast
- Middle East and Africa field programmable gate array (fpga) Market Revenue and Forecast
Key Questions Answered by Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) Market Report
- Market size and forecast of the field programmable gate array (fpga) market for the period from 2018 to 2027
- Compounded annual growth rate (CAGR%) for individual segments in various regional markets through 2025
- Value chain analysis
- Market share analysis combined with competitive landscape of key players
- Profiles of key market players covering overall business operations, geographic presence, product portfolio, financial status and news coverage
$4800/- Multi User License $6400/- Corporate License
- Markets in over 150 countries analyzed granularly
- 35% of our total client base has an annual subscription membership
- 24x7 availability – we are always there when you need us
- 100,000+ data points in our comprehensive database
- Our expert team will assist you with all research need and customization
- Our expert research analysts will resolve your every query before and after purchasing the report
- We focus on the accuracy and quality of the report
- Our analyst will provide deep insights into the report
Contact Person: Mr. Vijendra Singh
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org