Hydrogen Generation Market Size, Share, Growth, Global Trends, Industry Analysis and Forecast to 2027Price: 3200/- USD | Published Date: June 2, 2020 |
The global hydrogen generation market size was accounted at xxx billion in 2019 and expected to grow at a significant CAGR of around 7% during the forecast period 2020 to 2027. Rising demand for cleaner fuel and the increasing implementation of fuel cells in transportation is projected to boost the market. Furthermore, increasing demand for hydrogen fuel over conventional fuel is expected to propel the market growth over the coming years. In addition, government regulations for desulphurization for refineries are also fueling the market. However, the absence of high safety transportation due to its high inflammable properties is a major factor to hinder the market growth.
The market is segmented on the basis of technology, application, delivery mode, and region. By technology, the steam reforming segment dominated the market in 2018 with more than 60% share of the global hydrogen generation market share due to its application in hydrogen generation from conventional resources. The steam reforming process provides the highest conversion efficiency around 70 to 80% thus many industries are using this method for its commercial use.
On the basis of application, the automotive segment is accounted for the fastest-growing segment over the forecast period due to its increasing demand for fuel cell vehicles across the globe. By geography, the Asia Pacific held the largest share of the hydrogen generation market in 2019 with more than 30% of market share and expected to grow at the same trend over the forecast period. In addition, increasing investment in R&D in some developing economies such as China, India, Japan, and Australia is predicted to uplift the market for the Asia Pacific region.
The report provides both, qualitative and quantitative analyses of the market, the competitive landscape, and the preferred development strategies of key players which help to formulate competitive market strategies and make informed decisions. In addition, the report has a dedicated section covering market forecasts and analysis for leading geographies, profiles of major companies operating in the market, and expert opinion obtained from interviews with industry executives and experts from prominent companies.
Global hydrogen generation market size and forecast were obtained by using "Bottom-up" and "Top-down" approaches. Extensive secondary research was conducted to understand the market insights and trends, followed by primary interviews to further validate the information sourced. The report provides both, qualitative and quantitative analyses of the market, the competitive landscape, and the preferred development strategies of key players which helps to formulate competitive market strategies and make informed decisions.
Hydrogen Generation Market research report presents the analysis of each segment from 2018 to 2027 considering 2018 as the base year for the research. Compounded Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) for each respective segments are calculated for the forecast period from 2020 to 2027.
Hydrogen Generation Market Segmentation:
- Steam reforming of hydrocarbons
- Partial Oxidation
By Delivery Mode:
- Captive Production
- Merchant Production
- Chemical Processing
- Petroleum Refining & Recovery
- Automotive Fuels
- Methanol Production
- Ammonia Production
List of Key Companies:
- Air Liquide S.A.
- Air Products and Chemicals Inc.
- Iwatani Corporation
- Linde Group
- Praxair Inc.
- Messer Group GmbH
- North America Market Revenue and/or Volume
- Europe Market Revenue and/or Volume
- Asia Pacific Market Revenue and/or Volume
- Middle-East and Africa Market Revenue and/or Volume
- Latin America Market Revenue and/or Volume
The report includes a deep-dive analysis of key countries including the U.S., Canada, the U.K., Germany, France, China, Japan, India, Australia, Mexico, Brazil and South Africa, among others. Thereby, the report identifies unique growth opportunities across the world based on trends occurring in various developed and developing economies.
- Research Methodology
- Research Scope
- Executive Market Summary: Industry Snapshot
- Industry Outlook
- Critical Success Factors (CSFs) for the Market
- Market Dynamics
- Key Opportunities
- Market Porters Five Force Analysis
- Market Value Chain/Ecosystem Analysis
- Market Attractive Investment Proposition
- Market PESTEL Analysis
- Market Positioning of Key Vendors
- Market Segmentation Outlook
- Regional Outlook
- Company Profiles of Key Vendors
Key Questions Answered by Hydrogen Generation Market Report
- Global hydrogen generation market forecasts from 2020-2027
- Regional hydrogen generation market forecasts from 2020-2027 covering Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and Latin America
- Country level forecasts from 2020-2027 covering 15 major countries from aforementioned regions
- Hydrogen Generation submarket forecasts from 2020-2027 covering submarket 1, submarket 2 submarket 3
- Various industry models such as SWOT analysis, Pestle Analysis, Porter's Five Force model, Value Chain Analysis pertaining to hydrogen generation market
- Analysis of the key factors driving and restraining the growth of the global, regional and country level hydrogen generation markets from 2020-2027
- Competitive Landscape and market positioning of top 10 players operating in the hydrogen generation market
- Profiles and market share of the leading 10 companies in 2019 at a global level
$4800/- Multi User License $6400/- Corporate License
- Markets in over 150 countries analyzed granularly
- 35% of our total client base has an annual subscription membership
- 24x7 availability – we are always there when you need us
- 100,000+ data points in our comprehensive database
- Our expert team will assist you with all research need and customization
- Our expert research analysts will resolve your every query before and after purchasing the report
- We focus on the accuracy and quality of the report
- Our analyst will provide deep insights into the report
Contact Person: Mr. Vijendra Singh
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org