Global Hypodermic Needles Market Size, Share, Growth, Global Trends, Industry Analysis and Forecast to 2027Price: 3600/- USD | Published Date: October 14, 2020 |
The global hypodermic needles market size is expected to grow at a significant CAGR of 5.98% during the forecast period 2020-2027. The hypodermic needle is a hollow tube with a sharp tip commonly used with a syringe to inject the substance into the body or to extract fluid from the body. Hypodermic needles find applications in pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, hospitals, pathology laboratories, etc.
Patient convenience and rising demand for self-medication are the key growth factors in the hypodermic needles market. In the base year 2019, safety hypodermic needles dominated the product market due to factors such as increasing awareness regarding self-hygiene, easy availability, and mandatory regulatory requirements regarding its use for healthcare purposes. The hypodermic needles market is currently dominated by North America due to the aging population and rising public awareness regarding mandatory use of safety needles. On the other hand, Asia Pacific is anticipated to be the fastest-growing market because of deep market penetration due to growing geriatric population, presence of key players involved in the manufacture of hypodermic needles, and large disposable incomes.
Market Segment Insights:
The hypodermic needles market is majorly segmented into products safety hypodermic needles and non-safety hypodermic needles; safety hypodermic needles comprise of (active and passive hypodermic needles). Safety hypodermic needles held the largest market share in the product segment due to factors such as rising demand for personal medication, mandatory requirement as per regulatory agencies for its use in healthcare purposes, and patient compliance. The revenue share of non-safety needles will be declining over the forecast period 2017-2025 due to rising public awareness regarding personal health and due to stringent regulatory norms regarding its application in healthcare.
Global Hypodermic Needles Market Segmentation:
By Product, 2018–2027 ($ Million)
- Safety Hypodermic Needles
- Active Hypodermic Needles
- Passive Hypodermic Needles
- Active Hypodermic Needles
- Non-safety Hypodermic Needles
By Geography, 2018-2027 ($ Million)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
North America, Latin America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and Asia Pacific, markets together form the major regional markets for hypodermic needles. These regional markets are further sub-segmented into country-specific markets on the basis of demand and market growth of hypodermic needles. Among the considered regional markets, North America currently dominates the hypodermic needles market, with the United States being the largest county-level market due to the increase in the number of geriatric patients, rising trends of self-medication, and mandatory requirement to use safety needles for healthcare purposes. On the other hand, Asia Pacific is anticipated to be the fastest-growing market for product segments due to the huge population base suffering from lifestyle disorders like diabetes and the presence of multiple players involved in the manufacture of hypodermic needles and high disposable income.
Market Competition Assessment:
Key players in the global hypodermic needles market are Albert David, Ltd., Becton, Catalent Inc., Connecticut Hypodermics Inc., Covidien Ltd., Exel International, MedPro Safety Products, Inc., Retractable Technologies Inc., Terumo Corporation, Vygon S.A., and others.
List of Key Companies:
- Albert David, Ltd.
- Becton, Dickinson and Company
- Catalent Inc.
- Connecticut Hypodermics Inc.
- Covidien Ltd.
- Exel International
- MedPro Safety Products, Inc.
- Retractable Technologies Inc.
- Terumo Corporation
- Vygon S.A.
Key Questions Answered by Hypodermic Needles Market Report
- Global hypodermic needles market forecasts from 2020-2027
- Regional hypodermic needles market forecasts from 2020-2027 covering Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and Latin America
- Country-level forecasts from 2020-2027 covering 15 major countries from the aforementioned regions
- Hypodermic Needles submarket forecasts from 2020-2027 covering the market by product, and geography
- Various industry models such as SWOT analysis, Pestle Analysis, Porter’s Five Force model, Value Chain Analysis pertaining to the hypodermic needles market
- Analysis of the key factors driving and restraining the growth of the global, regional and country-level hypodermic needles markets from 2020-2027
- Competitive Landscape and market positioning of top 10 players operating in the hypodermic needles market
Request a full PDF report sample @ https://www.researchcorridor.com/request-sample/?id=26526
Table of Content:
Chapter 1 Preface
1.1 Report Description
1.1.1 Purpose of the Report
1.1.2 Target Audience
1.1.3 USP and Key Offerings
1.2 Research Scope
1.3 Research Methodology
1.3.1 Phase I – Secondary Research
1.3.2 Phase II – Primary Research
1.3.3 Phase III – Expert Panel Review
Chapter 2 Executive Summary
2.1. Global Hypodermic Needles Market Snapshot
2.2. Global Hypodermic Needles Market, by Product Type, 2019 ($ Million)
2.3. Global Hypodermic Needles Market, by Geography, 2019 (Value %)
Chapter 3 Global Hypodermic Needles Market Analysis
3.1. Global Hypodermic Needles Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.2.1. Market Drivers
3.3. Attractive Investment Proposition, 2016
3.4. Competitive Landscape Assessment, by Key Market Players
Chapter 4 Global Hypodermic Needles Market, by Product Type, 2018 – 2027 ($ Million)
4.2. Safety Hypodermic Needles
4.2.1. Active Hypodermic Needles
4.2.2. Passive Hypodermic Needles
4.3. Non-Safety Hypodermic Needles
Chapter 5 Global Hypodermic Needles Market, by Geography, 2018-2027 ($ Million)
5.2. North America
5.3.3. Rest of Europe
5.4. Asia Pacific
5.4.3. Rest of Asia Pacific
5.5. Latin America
5.5.3. Rest of Latin America
5.6. Middle East and Africa
5.6.2. Rest of Middle East and Africa
Chapter 6 Company Profiles
6.1. Albert David, Ltd.
6.2. Becton, Dickinson and Company
6.3. Catalent Inc.
6.4. Connecticut Hypodermics, Inc.
6.5. Covidien Ltd.
6.6. Exel International
6.7. MedPro Safety Products, Inc.
6.8. Retractable Technologies, Inc.
6.9. Terumo Corporation
6.10. Vygon S.A.
$4800/- Multi User License $6400/- Corporate License
- Markets in over 150 countries analyzed granularly
- 35% of our total client are returning clients
- 100,000+ data points in our comprehensive database
- 24x5 availability - we are always there when you need us
- Our expert team will assist you with all research need and customization
- Our expert research analysts will resolve your every query before and after purchasing the report
- We focus on the accuracy and quality of the report
- Our analyst will provide deep insights into the report
Call Us: +1 520-686-7060