Injection Molded Plastics Market Size, Share, Growth, Global Trends, Industry Analysis and Forecast to 2027Price: 3200/- USD | Published Date: July 27, 2020 |
The global injection molded plastics market size accounted for more than USD 250 billion in 2019 and expected to grow at a significant CAGR of around 5% during the forecast period 2020 to 2027. Rising demand for plastic components in various industries such as automotive, healthcare, construction, home appliances, and packaging is projected to drive market growth. Moreover, the increasing adoption of plastic components due to its high-performance characteristics is also a major factor to uplift the market over the forecast period. However, increasing environmental concern and fluctuating prices of raw material are some factors to hinder the market growth in upcoming years.
The global injection molded plastics market is segmented on the basis of raw material, application, and geography. On the basis of raw material, the segment is classified into polypropylene, polystyrene, HDPE, ABS, and other raw material. The polypropylene segment held the largest share of the market and accounted for over 30% market share in terms of revenue in 2019. The segment share is contributed by factors such as increasing demand for home appliances, packaging, and automotive industry. However, the slowdown in manufacturing activities due to the COVID-19 pandemic is projected to affect the demand for polypropylene in various applications.
By application, the packaging segment held the largest share of the global injection molded plastics market share in 2019 in terms of revenue. Rigid packaging used in the consumer and industrial packaging industry is projected to uplift the demand for injection molded plastics in the packaging industry. By region, Asia Pacific dominated the market in 2019 and accounted for over 35% of the market share. The segment growth is contributed by increasing demand for the automobile industry in economies such as India, China, and Malaysia, etc.
The report provides both, qualitative and quantitative analyses of the market, the competitive landscape, and the preferred development strategies of key players which help to formulate competitive market strategies and make informed decisions. In addition, the report has a dedicated section covering market forecasts and analysis for leading geographies, profiles of major companies operating in the market, and expert opinion obtained from interviews with industry executives and experts from prominent companies.
Global injection molded plastics market size and forecast were obtained by using "Bottom-up" and "Top-down" approaches. Extensive secondary research was conducted to understand the market insights and trends, followed by primary interviews to further validate the information sourced. The report provides both, qualitative and quantitative analyses of the market, the competitive landscape, and the preferred development strategies of key players which helps to formulate competitive market strategies and make informed decisions.
Injection Molded Plastics Market research report presents the analysis of each segment from 2018 to 2027 considering 2018 as the base year for the research. Compounded Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) for each respective segments are calculated for the forecast period from 2020 to 2027.
Injection Molded Plastics Market Segmentation:
- Consumables & Electronics
List of Key Companies:
- ExxonMobil Corporation
- BASF SE
- The Dow Chemical Company
- Eastman Chemicals
- INEOS Group
- LyondellBasell Industries
- North America Market Revenue and/or Volume
- Europe Market Revenue and/or Volume
- Asia Pacific Market Revenue and/or Volume
- Middle-East and Africa Market Revenue and/or Volume
- Latin America Market Revenue and/or Volume
The report includes a deep-dive analysis of key countries including the U.S., Canada, the U.K., Germany, France, China, Japan, India, Australia, Mexico, Brazil and South Africa, among others. Thereby, the report identifies unique growth opportunities across the world based on trends occurring in various developed and developing economies.
- Research Methodology
- Research Scope
- Executive Market Summary: Industry Snapshot
- Industry Outlook
- Critical Success Factors (CSFs) for the Market
- Market Dynamics
- Key Opportunities
- Market Porters Five Force Analysis
- Market Value Chain/Ecosystem Analysis
- Market Attractive Investment Proposition
- Market PESTEL Analysis
- Market Positioning of Key Vendors
- Market Segmentation Outlook
- Regional Outlook
- Company Profiles of Key Vendors
Key Questions Answered by Injection Molded Plastics Market Report
- Global injection molded plastics market forecasts from 2020-2027
- Regional injection molded plastics market forecasts from 2020-2027 covering Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and Latin America
- Country level forecasts from 2020-2027 covering 15 major countries from aforementioned regions
- Injection Molded Plastics submarket forecasts from 2020-2027 covering submarket 1, submarket 2 submarket 3
- Various industry models such as SWOT analysis, Pestle Analysis, Porter's Five Force model, Value Chain Analysis pertaining to injection molded plastics market
- Analysis of the key factors driving and restraining the growth of the global, regional and country level injection molded plastics markets from 2020-2027
- Competitive Landscape and market positioning of top 10 players operating in the injection molded plastics market
- Profiles and market share of the leading 10 companies in 2019 at a global level
$4800/- Multi User License $6400/- Corporate License
- Markets in over 150 countries analyzed granularly
- 35% of our total client base has an annual subscription membership
- 24x7 availability – we are always there when you need us
- 100,000+ data points in our comprehensive database
- Our expert team will assist you with all research need and customization
- Our expert research analysts will resolve your every query before and after purchasing the report
- We focus on the accuracy and quality of the report
- Our analyst will provide deep insights into the report
Contact Person: Mr. Vijendra Singh
Contact Email: email@example.com