Internet Protocol Television Market Size, Share, Growth, Global Trends, Industry Analysis and Forecast to 2027Price: 3200/- USD | Published Date: May 13, 2020 |
The global internet protocol television market size was valued at USD 40 billion in 2019 and expected to register a significant CAGR of 15% during the forecast period 2020 to 2027. The rising trend of viewing content via the Internet and the continued price reduction of bundled package is expected to drive market growth. Technological advances have increased the number of subscribers to IPTV, and the need for HD channels and video on demand. Due to the outbreak of Covid19 people will have to stay home for a long time. This can positively impact IPTV viewership in the short term.
The market is segmented on the basis of subscription type, and region. On the basis of subscription type, the segment is classified into subscription-based IPTV and subscription-free IPTV. The subscription-based IPTV segment held the largest share of internet protocol television market with more than 51% in 2019. Bundled packages and provision of UHD TV viewing experience is expected to continue its dominance over the forecast period. By region, North America dominated the market in 2019 with more than 45% of the market share. Increasing users of the internet and increasing number of Smart TVs are some major factors to drive the segment during the forecast period.
The report provides both, qualitative and quantitative analyses of the market, the competitive landscape, and the preferred development strategies of key players which help to formulate competitive market strategies and make informed decisions. In addition, the report has a dedicated section covering market forecasts and analysis for leading geographies, profiles of major companies operating in the market, and expert opinion obtained from interviews with industry executives and experts from prominent companies.
According to Research Corridor, this study will provide in-depth analysis of segments on the basis of current trends, market dynamics and country level analysis of internet protocol television industry. This report provides market estimates and forecast for the period 2018-2027, along with respective CAGRs for each segment and regional distribution for the period 2020-2027. In depth analysis of competitive landscape, porter's five forces model, value chain analysis, and pricing strategies are also covered in the report scope.
Historical & Forecast Period
- 2018 - Historical Year for internet protocol television Market
- 2019 - Base Year for internet protocol television Market
- 2020-2027 - Forecast Period for internet protocol television Market
The internet protocol television market report offers a primary overview of the internet protocol television industry covering different product definitions, classifications, and participants in the industry chain structure. The quantitative and qualitative analysis is provided for the global market considering competitive landscape, development trends, and key critical success factors (CSFs) prevailing in the internet protocol television industry.
Internet Protocol Television Market Segmentation:
By Subscription Type:
- Subscription-based IPTV
- Subscription free IPTV
List of Key Companies:
- AT&T Inc.
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Deutsche Telekom AG
- Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
- Verizon Communications Inc.
Internet Protocol Television Market Report Scope
This report provides an investigative analysis of the internet protocol television market encapsulated in detailed sections such as
- Research Methodology
- Research Scope
- Executive Market Summary: Industry Snapshot
- Industry Outlook
- Critical Success Factors (CSFs) for the Market
- Market Dynamics
- Key Opportunities
- Market Porters Five Force Analysis
- Market Value Chain/Ecosystem Analysis
- Market Attractive Investment Proposition
- Market PESTEL Analysis
- Market Positioning of Key Vendors
- Market Segmentation Outlook
- Regional Outlook
- Company Profiles of Key Vendors
Geographically, the internet protocol television Market report comprises dedicated sections centering on the regional market revenue and trends. The internet protocol television market has been segmented on the basis of geographic regions into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World (RoW). The RoW segment consists Latin America and the Middle East & Africa. The internet protocol television market has been extensively analyzed on the basis of various regional factors such as demographics, gross domestic product (GDP), inflation rate, acceptance and others. internet protocol television Market estimates have also been provided for the historical years 2017 & 2018 along with forecast for the period from 2018 - 2027.
- North America internet protocol television Market Revenue and Forecast
- Europe internet protocol television Market Revenue and Forecast
- Asia Pacific internet protocol television Market Revenue and Forecast
- Latin America internet protocol television Market Revenue and Forecast
- Middle East and Africa internet protocol television Market Revenue and Forecast
Key Questions Answered by Internet Protocol Television Market Report
- Market size and forecast of the internet protocol television market for the period from 2018 to 2027
- Compounded annual growth rate (CAGR%) for individual segments in various regional markets through 2025
- Value chain analysis
- Market share analysis combined with competitive landscape of key players
- Profiles of key market players covering overall business operations, geographic presence, product portfolio, financial status and news coverage
$4800/- Multi User License $6400/- Corporate License
- Markets in over 150 countries analyzed granularly
- 35% of our total client base has an annual subscription membership
- 24x7 availability – we are always there when you need us
- 100,000+ data points in our comprehensive database
- Our expert team will assist you with all research need and customization
- Our expert research analysts will resolve your every query before and after purchasing the report
- We focus on the accuracy and quality of the report
- Our analyst will provide deep insights into the report
Contact Person: Mr. Vijendra Singh
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org