Liquid Waste Management Market Size, Share, Growth, Global Trends, Industry Analysis and Forecast to 2027Price: 3200/- USD | Last Updated: May 22nd, 2020
The global liquid waste management market size was valued at more than USD 90 billion in 2019 and expected to grow at a steady CAGR of 3.7% during the forecast period 2020 to 2027. Rapid urbanization, growing industrialization, and increasing population are some key factors to drive the market growth across the growth. Moreover, rising awareness for hygiene and government regulation is supporting the market growth over the forecast period. The increasing number of industrialization is generating a high volume of toxic and hazardous liquid waste which is fueling the market. In addition, there will be a decrease in the supply of water treatment chemicals due to the prevalence of COVID-19 at the epidemic level.
The market is segmented on the basis of services, sources, industry, and region. On the basis of services, the market is classified into the collection, transportation, and disposal. The collection segment held the largest share of liquid waste management market share in 2019 around 50% share. Government regulations are projected to drive the market during the forecast period. In addition, the waste disposal segment is accounted for the second-largest segment of the market with around 30% of the market share.
By sources, the market is segmented into residential, commercial, and industrial. The residential segment is expected to register a significant growth rate over the forecast period due to increasing water utilization per household. In addition, due to increasing residential construction, water consumption is expected to grow; it is expected to boost the global liquid waste management market over the forecast period.
The report provides both, qualitative and quantitative analyses of the market, the competitive landscape, and the preferred development strategies of key players which help to formulate competitive market strategies and make informed decisions. In addition, the report has a dedicated section covering market forecasts and analysis for leading geographies, profiles of major companies operating in the market, and expert opinion obtained from interviews with industry executives and experts from prominent companies.
Global liquid waste management market size and forecast were obtained by using "Bottom-up" and "Top-down" approaches. Extensive secondary research was conducted to understand the market insights and trends, followed by primary interviews to further validate the information sourced. The report provides both, qualitative and quantitative analyses of the market, the competitive landscape, and the preferred development strategies of key players which helps to formulate competitive market strategies and make informed decisions.
Liquid Waste Management Market research report presents the analysis of each segment from 2018 to 2027 considering 2018 as the base year for the research. Compounded Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) for each respective segments are calculated for the forecast period from 2020 to 2027.
Liquid Waste Management Market Segmentation:
- Iron & Steel
- Oil & Gas
List of Key Companies:
- WM Intellectual Property Holdings, L.L.C
- GFL Environmental Inc.
- Clean Harbors, Inc.
- Hulsey Environmental Services
- Remondis SE & Co. KG
- Covanta Holding Corporation
- North America Market Revenue and/or Volume
- Europe Market Revenue and/or Volume
- Asia Pacific Market Revenue and/or Volume
- Middle-East and Africa Market Revenue and/or Volume
- Latin America Market Revenue and/or Volume
The report includes a deep-dive analysis of key countries including the U.S., Canada, the U.K., Germany, France, China, Japan, India, Australia, Mexico, Brazil and South Africa, among others. Thereby, the report identifies unique growth opportunities across the world based on trends occurring in various developed and developing economies.
- Research Methodology
- Research Scope
- Executive Market Summary: Industry Snapshot
- Industry Outlook
- Critical Success Factors (CSFs) for the Market
- Market Dynamics
- Key Opportunities
- Market Porters Five Force Analysis
- Market Value Chain/Ecosystem Analysis
- Market Attractive Investment Proposition
- Market PESTEL Analysis
- Market Positioning of Key Vendors
- Market Segmentation Outlook
- Regional Outlook
- Company Profiles of Key Vendors
Key Questions Answered by Liquid Waste Management Market Report
- Global liquid waste management market forecasts from 2020-2027
- Regional liquid waste management market forecasts from 2020-2027 covering Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and Latin America
- Country level forecasts from 2020-2027 covering 15 major countries from aforementioned regions
- Liquid Waste Management submarket forecasts from 2020-2027 covering submarket 1, submarket 2 submarket 3
- Various industry models such as SWOT analysis, Pestle Analysis, Porter's Five Force model, Value Chain Analysis pertaining to liquid waste management market
- Analysis of the key factors driving and restraining the growth of the global, regional and country level liquid waste management markets from 2020-2027
- Competitive Landscape and market positioning of top 10 players operating in the liquid waste management market
- Profiles and market share of the leading 10 companies in 2019 at a global level
$4800/- Multi User License $6400/- Corporate License
- Markets in over 150 countries analyzed granularly
- 35% of our total client base has an annual subscription membership
- 24x7 availability – we are always there when you need us
- 100,000+ data points in our comprehensive database
- Our expert team will assist you with all research need and customization
- Our expert research analysts will resolve your every query before and after purchasing the report
- We focus on the accuracy and quality of the report
- Our analyst will provide deep insights into the report
Contact Person: Mr. Vijendra Singh
Contact Email: email@example.com