Livestock Farm Equipment Market Size, Share, Growth, Global Trends, Industry Analysis and Forecast to 2027Price: 3200/- USD | Published Date: July 30, 2020 |
The global livestock farm equipment market size was estimated at around USD 16 billion in 2019 and expected to grow at a significant CAGR of around 4% during the forecast period 2020 to 2027. Growing technological advancement in agriculture to increase operational efficiency is a key factor to drive the market. The increasing use of automated equipment to handle livestock in various such as milking, grooming, feed, and egg handling equipment is projected to uplift the market over the forecast period. In addition, the increasing number of dairy and poultry farms are also shifting towards livestock farm equipment to handle and manage the livestock, in turn, which is driving the market growth over the forecast period.
The global livestock farm equipment market is segmented on the basis of product type, end-user, and geography. On the basis of product type, the segment is classified into milking, cleaning, egg handling, feed, housing, and other equipment. The feed equipment segment held the largest share in 2019 and accounted for over 20% of the market share in terms of revenue. The segment growth is contributed by the wide use of feed equipment in various end-use industries such as poultry, swine, and dairy farms across the globe. In addition, the housing livestock equipment segment is anticipated to register a considerable growth rate over the forecast period due to the prominent use of this equipment for housing poultry animals to special care.
By the end-user, the segment is divided into poultry, dairy, swine, and other farms. The poultry farm segment is accounted for the largest market share and valued at over 35% of the global livestock farm equipment market share in terms of revenue. The segment growth is contributed by the increasing consumption of chicken eggs and meats due to increasing health awareness and benefits. Furthermore, the dairy farm segment is also anticipated to grow at a considerable CAGR over the forecast period. By region, Asia Specific dominated the market in 2019 and accounted for the largest market share due to increasing consumption of livestock farm equipment is economies such as India and China.
The report provides both, qualitative and quantitative analyses of the market, the competitive landscape, and the preferred development strategies of key players which help to formulate competitive market strategies and make informed decisions. In addition, the report has a dedicated section covering market forecasts and analysis for leading geographies, profiles of major companies operating in the market, and expert opinion obtained from interviews with industry executives and experts from prominent companies.
Global livestock farm equipment market size and forecast were obtained by using "Bottom-up" and "Top-down" approaches. Extensive secondary research was conducted to understand the market insights and trends, followed by primary interviews to further validate the information sourced. The report provides both, qualitative and quantitative analyses of the market, the competitive landscape, and the preferred development strategies of key players which helps to formulate competitive market strategies and make informed decisions.
Livestock Farm Equipment Market research report presents the analysis of each segment from 2018 to 2027 considering 2018 as the base year for the research. Compounded Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) for each respective segments are calculated for the forecast period from 2020 to 2027.
Livestock Farm Equipment Market Segmentation:
By Product Type:
- Milking Equipment
- Grooming Equipment
- Egg Handling Equipment
- Feed Equipment
- Tagging equipment
- Other Equipment
- Poultry Farm
- Dairy Farm
- Swine Farm
List of Key Companies:
- Pearson International LLC
- Bob-White Systems
- Murray Farm care Ltd.
- Afimilk Ltd
- Royal Livestock Farms
- Real Tuff Livestock Equipment
- North America Market Revenue and/or Volume
- Europe Market Revenue and/or Volume
- Asia Pacific Market Revenue and/or Volume
- Middle-East and Africa Market Revenue and/or Volume
- Latin America Market Revenue and/or Volume
The report includes a deep-dive analysis of key countries including the U.S., Canada, the U.K., Germany, France, China, Japan, India, Australia, Mexico, Brazil and South Africa, among others. Thereby, the report identifies unique growth opportunities across the world based on trends occurring in various developed and developing economies.
- Research Methodology
- Research Scope
- Executive Market Summary: Industry Snapshot
- Industry Outlook
- Critical Success Factors (CSFs) for the Market
- Market Dynamics
- Key Opportunities
- Market Porters Five Force Analysis
- Market Value Chain/Ecosystem Analysis
- Market Attractive Investment Proposition
- Market PESTEL Analysis
- Market Positioning of Key Vendors
- Market Segmentation Outlook
- Regional Outlook
- Company Profiles of Key Vendors
Key Questions Answered by Livestock Farm Equipment Market Report
- Global livestock farm equipment market forecasts from 2020-2027
- Regional livestock farm equipment market forecasts from 2020-2027 covering Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and Latin America
- Country level forecasts from 2020-2027 covering 15 major countries from aforementioned regions
- Livestock Farm Equipment submarket forecasts from 2020-2027 covering submarket 1, submarket 2 submarket 3
- Various industry models such as SWOT analysis, Pestle Analysis, Porter's Five Force model, Value Chain Analysis pertaining to livestock farm equipment market
- Analysis of the key factors driving and restraining the growth of the global, regional and country level livestock farm equipment markets from 2020-2027
- Competitive Landscape and market positioning of top 10 players operating in the livestock farm equipment market
- Profiles and market share of the leading 10 companies in 2019 at a global level
$4800/- Multi User License $6400/- Corporate License
- Markets in over 150 countries analyzed granularly
- 35% of our total client base has an annual subscription membership
- 24x7 availability – we are always there when you need us
- 100,000+ data points in our comprehensive database
- Our expert team will assist you with all research need and customization
- Our expert research analysts will resolve your every query before and after purchasing the report
- We focus on the accuracy and quality of the report
- Our analyst will provide deep insights into the report
Contact Person: Mr. Vijendra Singh
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org