Mechanical Ventilators Market Size, Share, Growth, Global Trends, Industry Analysis and Forecast to 2027Price: 3200/- USD | Published Date: August 7, 2020 |
The global mechanical ventilator market size was estimated at over USD 1.5 billion in 2019 and expected to grow at a significant CAGR of around 15% during the forecast period 2020 to 2027. The market growth is driven by factors such as an increase in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), and a rising incidence of acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS). Moreover, technological advancement and rising growth of the geriatric population are some other factors to drive the market. At present, the demand for a mechanical ventilator is projected to increase due to the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic.
The global mechanical ventilator market is segmented on the basis of product, interface, end-user, and geography. On the basis of product, the critical care ventilator segment held the largest market share in 2019 and accounted for over 40% of the market share in terms of revenue. The segment growth is attributed to the increasing adoption and easy installation for hospitals. Furthermore, the increasing demand for critical care ventilators during the emergency is also fueling the market over the forecast period. By interface, the non-invasive segment is accounted for the fastest-growing segment over the forecast period.
On the basis of end-user, the segment is classified into home care, hospitals & clinics, ambulatory surgical centers, and others. The home care segment held a major share of the mechanical ventilators market in 2019 and projected to grow at a significant CAGR over the forecast period. The segment growth is attributed to the rising awareness of new technologies at home healthcare and high long term cost. By region, North America dominated the market in 2019 and accounted for over 30% of the market share in terms of revenue.
The report provides both, qualitative and quantitative analyses of the market, the competitive landscape, and the preferred development strategies of key players which help to formulate competitive market strategies and make informed decisions. In addition, the report has a dedicated section covering market forecasts and analysis for leading geographies, profiles of major companies operating in the market, and expert opinion obtained from interviews with industry executives and experts from prominent companies.
The report titled "Mechanical Ventilators Market: Global Industry Size, Share, Market Trends, Competitive Analysis and Forecast - 2020-2027", recently published by Research Corridor covering global market size for mechanical ventilators market for the key segments and further cross-regional segmentation of these segments for the period 2020 to 2027.
According to Research Corridor, this study will provide in-depth analysis of segments on the basis of current trends, market dynamics and country level analysis of mechanical ventilators industry. This report provides market estimates and forecast for the period 2018-2027, along with respective CAGRs for each segment and regional distribution for the period 2020-2027. In depth analysis of competitive landscape, porter's five forces model, value chain analysis, and pricing strategies are also covered in the report scope.
Historical & Forecast Period
- 2018 - Historical Year for Mechanical Ventilators Market
- 2019 - Base Year for Mechanical Ventilators Market
- 2020-2027 - Forecast Period for Mechanical Ventilators Market
The mechanical ventilators market report offers a primary overview of the mechanical ventilators industry covering different product definitions, classifications, and participants in the industry chain structure. The quantitative and qualitative analysis is provided for the global market considering competitive landscape, development trends, and key critical success factors (CSFs) prevailing in the mechanical ventilators industry.
Mechanical Ventilators Market Segmentation:
- Critical Care Ventilators
- Neonatal Ventilators
- Transport and Portable Ventilators
- Home Care
- Hospitals and Clinics
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
List of Key Companies:
- Dragerwerk AG & Co. KGaA
- GE Healthcare
- Medtronic plc
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Smiths Medical
- ResMed Inc.
- Bunnell Inc.,
- Getinge AB.
- North America Market Revenue and/or Volume
- Europe Market Revenue and/or Volume
- Asia Pacific Market Revenue and/or Volume
- Middle-East and Africa Market Revenue and/or Volume
- Latin America Market Revenue and/or Volume
Key Questions Answered by Mechanical Ventilators Market Report
- Which segments (product type/applications/end-use/technology, etc) were most attractive for investments in 2019? How are these segments expected to fare during the forecast period 2020-2027?
- What will be the CAGR (Compound Annual Growth Rate) of mechanical ventilators market during the forecast period?
- What was the mechanical ventilators market size in 2018 and 2019; what are the estimated growth trends and market forecast for 2020-2027?
- Which manufacturer/vendor/provider in the mechanical ventilators industry was the market leader in 2019? Overview on the existing product portfolio, products in the pipeline, and strategic initiatives taken by key vendors in the market?
$4800/- Multi User License $6400/- Corporate License
- Markets in over 150 countries analyzed granularly
- 35% of our total client base has an annual subscription membership
- 24x7 availability – we are always there when you need us
- 100,000+ data points in our comprehensive database
- Our expert team will assist you with all research need and customization
- Our expert research analysts will resolve your every query before and after purchasing the report
- We focus on the accuracy and quality of the report
- Our analyst will provide deep insights into the report
Contact Person: Mr. Vijendra Singh
Contact Email: email@example.com