Multi-access Edge Computing Market Size, Share, Growth, Global Trends, Industry Analysis and Forecast to 2027Price: 3200/- USD | Published Date: April 21, 2020 |
The global multi-access edge computing market size was accounted at USD 1.3 million in 2019 and projected to register a higher CAGR 38% during the forecast period 2020 to 2027. The growing trend among companies to establish cloud computing capabilities in IT and Telecommunication sector is expected to drive the market growth during the forecast period. Furthermore, the advent of 5G technology in mobile network is predicted to uplift the market growth.
The market is segmented on the basis of solution, end-use, and region. Due to wide use of its applications in IT & Telecom, data centers, energy & utilities, and automotive are the factors to drive the market globally. On the basis of end-use, the IT & Telecom segment is accounted to hold the largest multi-access edge computing market share in 2019 in terms of revenue. In addition, North America estimated to lead the market with more than 45% globally by revenue in 2019.
The report provides both, qualitative and quantitative analyses of the market, the competitive landscape, and the preferred development strategies of key players which help to formulate competitive market strategies and make informed decisions. In addition, the report has dedicated section covering market forecasts and analysis for leading geographies, profiles of major companies operating in the market and expert opinion obtained from interviews with industry executives and experts from prominent companies.
According to Research Corridor, this study will provide in-depth analysis of segments on the basis of current trends, market dynamics and country level analysis of multi-access edge computing industry. This report provides market estimates and forecast for the period 2018-2027, along with respective CAGRs for each segment and regional distribution for the period 2020-2027. In depth analysis of competitive landscape, porter's five forces model, value chain analysis, and pricing strategies are also covered in the report scope.
Historical & Forecast Period
- 2018 - Historical Year for multi-access edge computing Market
- 2019 - Base Year for multi-access edge computing Market
- 2020-2027 - Forecast Period for multi-access edge computing Market
The multi-access edge computing market report offers a primary overview of the multi-access edge computing industry covering different product definitions, classifications, and participants in the industry chain structure. The quantitative and qualitative analysis is provided for the global market considering competitive landscape, development trends, and key critical success factors (CSFs) prevailing in the multi-access edge computing industry.
Multi-access Edge Computing Market Segmentation:
- IT & Telecom
- Smart Cities, Smart Homes, & Smart Buildings
- Energy & Utilities
List of Key Companies:
- Daflorn Ltd.
- Sabinsa Corporation
- Yakult S/A
- Probiotical S.p.A.
- United Naturals
- Synbiotics Corporation (Pfizer)
- Synbiotic Health, Inc.
Multi-access Edge Computing Market Report Scope
This report provides an investigative analysis of the multi-access edge computing market encapsulated in detailed sections such as
- Research Methodology
- Research Scope
- Executive Market Summary: Industry Snapshot
- Industry Outlook
- Critical Success Factors (CSFs) for the Market
- Market Dynamics
- Key Opportunities
- Market Porters Five Force Analysis
- Market Value Chain/Ecosystem Analysis
- Market Attractive Investment Proposition
- Market PESTEL Analysis
- Market Positioning of Key Vendors
- Market Segmentation Outlook
- Regional Outlook
- Company Profiles of Key Vendors
Geographically, the multi-access edge computing Market report comprises dedicated sections centering on the regional market revenue and trends. The multi-access edge computing market has been segmented on the basis of geographic regions into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World (RoW). The RoW segment consists Latin America and the Middle East & Africa. The multi-access edge computing market has been extensively analyzed on the basis of various regional factors such as demographics, gross domestic product (GDP), inflation rate, acceptance and others. multi-access edge computing Market estimates have also been provided for the historical years 2017 & 2018 along with forecast for the period from 2018 - 2027.
- North America multi-access edge computing Market Revenue and Forecast
- Europe multi-access edge computing Market Revenue and Forecast
- Asia Pacific multi-access edge computing Market Revenue and Forecast
- Latin America multi-access edge computing Market Revenue and Forecast
- Middle East and Africa multi-access edge computing Market Revenue and Forecast
Key Questions Answered by Multi-access Edge Computing Market Report
- Market size and forecast of the multi-access edge computing market for the period from 2018 to 2027
- Compounded annual growth rate (CAGR%) for individual segments in various regional markets through 2025
- Value chain analysis
- Market share analysis combined with competitive landscape of key players
- Profiles of key market players covering overall business operations, geographic presence, product portfolio, financial status and news coverage
$4800/- Multi User License $6400/- Corporate License
- Markets in over 150 countries analyzed granularly
- 35% of our total client base has an annual subscription membership
- 24x7 availability – we are always there when you need us
- 100,000+ data points in our comprehensive database
- Our expert team will assist you with all research need and customization
- Our expert research analysts will resolve your every query before and after purchasing the report
- We focus on the accuracy and quality of the report
- Our analyst will provide deep insights into the report
Contact Person: Mr. Vijendra Singh
Contact Email: email@example.com