Global Nano-biotechnology Market Size, Share, Growth, Industry Trends, Competitive Analysis and Forecast to 2030Price: 3600/- USD |
The global nanobiotechnology market size is expected to grow at a significant CAGR of 8.2% market during the forecast period 2020-2027 and is expected to reach around USD 70 billion in terms of revenue by 2027. Nanobiotechnology mostly studies existing elements of living organisms and other natural sources to fabricate new nano-devices. The decades of in-depth research and development in nano-biotechnology are now assisting access to novel avenues of healthcare such as the synthesis of advanced nanofabricated systems and devices for treating several untreatable diseases. Nanobiotechnology possesses the potential to develop breakthrough interface systems that allows interaction between novel electronic devices and biological systems.
The rising prevalence of critical illness and increasing demand for novel drug therapy are the key growth factors in the nanobiotechnology market. In the base year 2019, liposomes and polymer structure dendrimers collectively held the major market share of around 50% of the technology segment due to growth factors such as the rising prevalence of cancer, increasing public awareness related to novel treatments for cancer, and constant technological advancement in nanotechnology research and development. In 2019, drug delivery and sequencing segments were observed as the largest segments of the nanobiotechnology application segment and accounted for the market share of around 55%, chiefly due to growth factors such as increasing investment in drug formulation and development, increased efficacy and drug safety as compared to conventional drug formulation.
Market Segment Insights:
The nanobiotechnology market is majorly segmented into the application segment which consists of (drug delivery, sequencing, biologic imaging, research tools, microbicide). Drug delivery and sequencing held the largest market in the application segment primarily due to growth factors such as increasing investment in drug formulation and development and high drug efficacy and safety of nanobiotechnology products. The technology segment comprises of bio-nanomaterial, nanoparticles, nanocrystals, quantum dots, liposomes, polymer structures dendrimers, nanopores, and integrated nanostructures. Liposomes and polymer structure dendrimers held the largest market in the technology segment, the growth is attributed mainly due to the rising prevalence of critical illness, and technological advancement in the nano-biotechnology research and development.
Global Nanobiotechnology Market Segmentation:
By Application, 2018–2027 ($ Million)
- Drug Delivery
- Biologic Imaging
- Research Tools
By Technology, 2018–2027 ($ Million)
- Quantum Dots
- Polymer Structures Dendrimers
- Integrated Nanostructures
By Geography, 2018-2027 ($ Million)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
North America, Latin America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and Asia Pacific, markets together form the major regional markets for nano-biotechnology. These regional markets are further sub-segmented into country-specific markets on the basis of demand and market growth of nano-biotechnology. Among the considered regional markets, North America currently dominates the global nano-biotechnology market, with the United States being the largest country-level market. Increase in the number of patients suffering from critical illness, rising demand for novel drug therapeutics, and supportive reimbursement policies. On the other hand, Asia Pacific is anticipated to be the fastest-growing market for nanobiotechnology as it offers lucrative opportunities for manufacturers involved in nanobiotechnology, due to the huge population base suffering from chronic disease, early disease diagnosis and treatment, and developed healthcare infrastructure.
Market Competition Assessment:
Key players in the global nano-biotechnology market are: Aduro Biotech, Baxter International, Inc., Biosante Phosphate Pharmaceuticals Inc., Calando Pharmaceuticals Inc., Celgene Corporation, Dendritic nanotechnologies Inc., Elan Pharmaceuticals Inc., Flamel Technologies Inc., Fresinius Kabi AG, Nanophase Technologies Corporation, Sigma Aldrich Company, SkypePharma Pharmaceuticals, Smith and Nephew plc.
List of Key Companies:
- Aduro Biotech
- Baxter International, Inc.
- Biosante Phosphate Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Calando Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Celgene Corporation
- Dendritic Nanotechnologies Inc.
- Elan Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Flamel Technologies Inc.
- Fresinuns Kabi AG
- Nanophase Technologies Corporation
- Sigma Aldrich Company
- SkyePharma Pharmaceuticals
- Smith & Nephew plc.
Key Questions Answered by Nano-biotechnology Market Report
- Global nano-biotechnology market forecasts from 2020-2027
- Regional nano-biotechnology market forecasts from 2020-2027 covering Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and Latin America
- Country-level forecasts from 2020-2027 covering 15 major countries from the aforementioned regions
- Nano-biotechnology submarket forecasts from 2020-2027 covering the market by technology, by application, and geography
- Various industry models such as SWOT analysis, Pestle Analysis, Porter’s Five Force model, Value Chain Analysis pertaining to the nano-biotechnology market
- Analysis of the key factors driving and restraining the growth of the global, regional and country-level nano-biotechnology markets from 2020-2027
- Competitive Landscape and market positioning of top 10 players operating in the nano-biotechnology market
Request a full report sample in PDF format @ https://www.researchcorridor.com/request-sample/?id=10601
Table of Content:
Chapter 1 Preface
1.1 Report Description
1.1.1 Purpose of the Report
1.1.2 Target Audience
1.1.3 USP and Key Offerings
1.2 Research Scope
1.3 Research Methodology
1.3.1 Phase I – Secondary Research
1.3.2 Phase II – Primary Research
1.3.3 Phase III – Expert Panel Review
Chapter 2 Executive Summary
2.1 Global Nanobiotechnology Market, by Technology Type, 2019 ($ Million)
2.2 Global Nanobiotechnology Market, by Application Type, 2019 ($ Million)
2.3 Global Nanobiotechnology Market, by Geography, 2019 (Value %)
Chapter 3 Global Nanobiotechnology Market Overview
3.2 Market Drivers
3.3 Market Restraints
3.4 Market Opportunities
3.5 Attractive Investment Proposition
3.6 Market Competition Assessment: Nanobiotechnology Market, by Key Players
Chapter 4 Global Nanobiotechnology Market Analysis, by Technology Type, 2018-2027 ($ Million)
4.5 Quantum dots
4.7 Polymer Structures Dendrimers
4.9 Integrated Nanostructures
Chapter 5 Global Nanobiotechnology Market Analysis, by Applications, 2018-2027 ($ Million)
5.2 Drug Delivery
5.4 Biologic Imaging
5.5 Research Tools
Chapter 6 Global Nanobiotechnology Market Analysis, by Geography, 2018-2027 ($ Million)
6.1. North America
6.2.3. Rest of Europe
6.3. Asia Pacific
6.3.3. Rest of Asia Pacific
6.4. Latin America
6.4.3. Rest of Latin America
6.5. Middle East and Africa
6.5.2. Rest of Middle East and Africa
Chapter 7 Company Profiles
7.1. Aduro Biotech
7.2. Baxter International, Inc.
7.3. Biosante Phosphate Pharmaceuticals Inc.
7.4. Calando Pharmaceuticals Inc.
7.5. Celgene Corporation
7.6. Dendritic Nanotechnologies Inc.
7.7. Elan Pharmaceuticals Inc.
7.8. Flamel Technologies Inc.
7.9. Fresinuns Kabi AG
7.10. Nanophase Technologies Corporation
7.11. Sigma Aldrich Company
7.12. SkyePharma Pharmaceuticals
7.13. Smith & Nephew plc
$ 4600/- Multi User License $ 5995/- Corporate License
- Markets in over 100+ countries analyzed granularly
- 35% of our total client are returning clients
- 1000+ customers globally
- 100+ paid data sources mined to bring cutting-edge insights
- 24x5 availability - we are always there when you need us
- "Free of Cost Report Customization" is available
- Request a regional report at Best Price
- Cheese Liners Market Report
- Worm Farming Market Report
- Thermal Flask Market Report
- Potassium Iodide Market Report
- Industrial Steam Boilers Market Report
- Trichotillomania Treatment Market Report
- Luxury Perfume Market Report
- Alanine Market Report
- Animal Marking Market Report
- Succulent Plants Market Report
- Rubber Marine Fender Market Report
- Biomedical Materials Market Report
For any coustomized project, contact us here: