Global Needle Free Diabetes Management Market Size, Share, Growth, Industry Trends, Competitive Analysis and Forecast to 2030Price: 3600/- USD |
The global needle free diabetes management market size is projected to grow at the CAGR of 16.6 % market during the forecast period 2020-2027 and expected to reach up to $ 16,840.11 million in terms of revenue by 2025. According to the International Diabetes Federation, in 2015 about 415 million people were observed suffering from diabetes and by 2040 the number is expected to rise to 642 million worldwide. In 2015, North America and the Caribbean comprised the patient population of 44.3 million, Europe possessed 59.8 million, South East Asia had 78.3 million, Western Pacific had 153.2 million, South & Central America had 29.6 million, and Africa had 14.2 million.
Patient convenience and rising public awareness regarding the availability of needle- free diabetes management devices are the key growth factors in the needle-free diabetes management market. In the base year 2016, insulin pens and jet injectors collectively accounted for the largest market share of around 51% of the overall needle-free diabetes treatment market as they are one of the most initial treatment solutions available in the market, high market penetration, and high public awareness are key driving factors. The needle free diabetes management market is currently dominated by North America due to the increasing number of patients suffering from diabetes, raising public awareness, and supportive reimbursement policies. On the other hand, Asia-Pacific is anticipated to be the fastest-growing market because of deep market penetration due to the increasing prevalence of diabetes, early disease diagnosis, and developing healthcare infrastructure.
Market Segment Insights:
The needle free diabetes management market is majorly segmented into device type (treatment devices, diagnostic devices, and artificial pancreas). Treatment devices comprise (insulin pens, pumps & patches, inhalers, and jet injectors).Diagnosis devices are further sub-segmented as (continuous glucose monitoring (CGM) devices and flash glucose monitoring (FGM) systems). Insulin pen and jet injectors held the largest market share in the device type segment due to factors such as the initial treatment solutions, high market penetration, and the constantly rising public awareness.
Global Needle Free Diabetes Management Market Segmentation:
By Device Type, 2018–2027 ($ Million)
- Treatment Devices
- Insulin Jet Injector
- Insulin Pen
- Insulin Inhaler
- Insulin Patch And Pump
- Diagnostic Devices
- Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGM) System
- Flash Glucose Monitoring (FGM) System
- Artificial Pancreas
By Geography, 2018-2027 ($ Million)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
North America, Latin America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and the Asia Pacific, markets together form the major regional markets for needle-free diabetes management. These regional markets are further sub-segmented into country-specific markets on the basis of demand and market growth of needle free diabetes management. Among the considered regional markets, North America currently dominates the global needle-free diabetes management market, with the United States being the largest county-level market due to an increase in the number of diabetes patients, early disease diagnosis and treatment, and supportive reimbursement policies. On the other hand, Asia Pacific is anticipated to be the fastest-growing market for needle-free diabetes management due to the huge population base suffering from diabetes and high disposable income.
Market Competition Assessment:
Key players in the global needle-free diabetes management market are: Akra Dermojet, Antares Pharma Inc., Bioject Medical Technologies, Inc., Glide Pharmaceutical Technologies Ltd., Injex Pharma AG, Pharmajet, Inc., JDRF, Johnson & Johnson, Inc., 3M, Medtronic, Inc., Pancreum LLC, Tandem Diabetes Care, Inc., and Zogenix, Inc.,
List of Key Companies:
- Antares Pharma Inc.
- Akra Dermojet
- Bioject Medical Technologies, Inc.
- Glide Pharmaceutical Technologies Ltd.
- Injex Pharma AG
- Johnson & Johnson, Inc.
- Medtronic, Inc.
- Pancreum LLC
- Pharmajet, Inc.
- Tandem Diabetes Care, Inc.
- Zogenix, Inc.
Key Questions Answered by Needle Free Diabetes Management Market Report
- Global needle free diabetes management market forecasts from 2020-2027
- Regional needle free diabetes management market forecasts from 2020-2027 covering Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and Latin America
- Country-level forecasts from 2020-2027 covering 15 major countries from aforementioned regions
- Needle-Free Diabetes Management submarket forecasts from 2020-2027 covering market by device type, and geography
- Various industry models such as SWOT analysis, Pestle Analysis, Porter’s Five Force model, Value Chain Analysis pertaining to needle-free diabetes management market
- Analysis of the key factors driving and restraining the growth of the global, regional and country-level needle-free diabetes management markets from 2020-2027
- Competitive Landscape and market positioning of top 10 players operating in the needle-free diabetes management market
Request a full report sample @ https://www.researchcorridor.com/request-sample/?id=91780
Table of Content:
Chapter 1 Preface
1.1 Report Description
1.1.1 Purpose of the Report
1.1.2 Target Audience
1.1.3 USP and Key Offerings
1.2 Research Scope
1.3 Research Methodology
1.3.1 Phase I – Secondary Research
1.3.2 Phase II – Primary Research
1.3.3 Phase III – Expert Panel Review
Chapter 2 Executive Summary
2.1 Global Needle Free Diabetes Management Market, by Devices Type, 2019 v/s 2027 (Value %)
2.2 Global Needle Free Diabetes Management Market, by Geography, 2019 (Value %)
Chapter 3 Global Needle Free Diabetes Management Market Overview
3.2 Market Drivers
3.2.1 Increasing Prevalence of Diabetes Due To Mounting Obesity and Sedentary Lifestyle in People
3.2.2 Growing Evolution and Success of Continuous Glucose Monitors
3.3 Market Restraints
3.3.1 Creating Quick Acting Insulin and Glucagon Formula
3.3.2 Regulatory Hurdles and Cost Constraints
3.4 Market Opportunities
3.4.1 Development of Next Generation Glucose Sensors
3.4.2 Intensive Investment in R&D Efforts
3.5 Attractive Investment Proposition
3.6 Market Competition Assessment: Needle Free Diabetes Management, by Key Players
3.6.1 Needle Free Diabetes Management Market, Key Players Analysis by Treatment Devices
3.6.2 Needle Free Diabetes Management Market, Key Players Analysis by Diagnostic Devices
Chapter 4 Global Needle Free Diabetes Management Market Analysis, By Device Type 2018-2027 ($ Million)
4.2 Treatment Devices
4.2.1 Insulin Jet Injector
4.2.2 Insulin Pen
4.2.3 Insulin Inhaler
4.2.4 Insulin Patch & Pump
4.3 Diagnostic Devices
4.3.1 Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGM) System
4.3.2 Flash Glucose Monitoring (FGM) System
4.4 Artificial Pancreas Devices & Systems
Chapter 5 Global Needle Free Diabetes Management Market, by Geography, 2018-2027 ($ Million)
5.1. North America
5.2.3. Rest of Europe
5.3. Asia Pacific
5.3.3. Rest of Asia Pacific
5.4. Latin America
5.4.3. Rest of Latin America
5.5. Middle East and Africa
5.5.2. Rest of Middle East and Africa
Chapter 6 Company Profiles
6.1. Antares Pharma Inc.
6.2. Akra Dermojet
6.3. Bioject Medical Technologies, Inc.
6.4. Glide Pharmaceutical Technologies Ltd.
6.5. Injex Pharma AG
6.7. Johnson & Johnson, Inc.
6.9. Medtronic, Inc.
6.10. Pancreum LLC
6.11. Pharmajet, Inc.
6.12. Tandem Diabetes Care, Inc.
6.13. Zogenix, Inc.
$ 4600/- Multi User License $ 5995/- Corporate License
- Markets in over 100+ countries analyzed granularly
- 35% of our total client are returning clients
- 1000+ customers globally
- 100+ paid data sources mined to bring cutting-edge insights
- 24x5 availability - we are always there when you need us
- "Free of Cost Report Customization" is available
- Request a regional report at Best Price
- Worm Farming Market Report
- Thermal Flask Market Report
- Potassium Iodide Market Report
- Industrial Steam Boilers Market Report
- Trichotillomania Treatment Market Report
- Luxury Perfume Market Report
- Alanine Market Report
- Animal Marking Market Report
- Succulent Plants Market Report
- Rubber Marine Fender Market Report
- Biomedical Materials Market Report
- Barium Stearate Market Report
For any coustomized project, contact us here: