Network Traffic Analyzer Market Size, Share, Growth, Global Trends, Industry Analysis and Forecast to 2027Price: 3200/- USD | Published Date: May 7, 2020 |
The global network traffic analyzer market size was accounted for around USD 2 billion in 2019 and expected to register a significant CAGR of 11% during the forecast period 2020 to 2027. The increasing use of tablets, smartphones, and the Internet of Things (IoT) has increased the network traffic and complexity. These are the major factors driving the market. Furthermore, the advent of 5G technology, increasing adoption of IoT, cloud migrations, and security are such drivers to boost the market. Moreover, increasing users of online gaming and rising adoption of IT infrastructure in IT companies across the globe is expected to drive the market growth over the forecast period.
Increasing the use of social media and online shopping by consumers is enhancing the penetration of tablets and smartphones. Increasing number of online users are generating a large amount of data. In addition, the increasing malicious activities, and banking Trojans are such biggest threats to online activities. The factors are emerging the demand for network traffic analyzers due to the increasing number of threats and to handle a large amount of data.
The market is segmented on the basis of component, deployment model, end-user, and region. On the basis of component, the market is classified into solution and services. Solutions include the sensors, virtual machines, and software. The solution segment is expected to register a higher CAGR during the forecast period. By deployment model, the cloud segment held a significant share of the network traffic analyzer market in 2019. By end-use, the BFSI segment held the largest market share in the previous year due to the increasing need for security in banking and finance.
The report provides both, qualitative and quantitative analyses of the market, the competitive landscape, and the preferred development strategies of key players which help to formulate competitive market strategies and make informed decisions. In addition, the report has a dedicated section covering market forecasts and analysis for leading geographies, profiles of major companies operating in the market, and expert opinion obtained from interviews with industry executives and experts from prominent companies.
According to Research Corridor, this study will provide in-depth analysis of segments on the basis of current trends, market dynamics and country level analysis of network traffic analyzer industry. This report provides market estimates and forecast for the period 2018-2027, along with respective CAGRs for each segment and regional distribution for the period 2020-2027. In depth analysis of competitive landscape, porter's five forces model, value chain analysis, and pricing strategies are also covered in the report scope.
Historical & Forecast Period
- 2018 - Historical Year for network traffic analyzer Market
- 2019 - Base Year for network traffic analyzer Market
- 2020-2027 - Forecast Period for network traffic analyzer Market
The network traffic analyzer market report offers a primary overview of the network traffic analyzer industry covering different product definitions, classifications, and participants in the industry chain structure. The quantitative and qualitative analysis is provided for the global market considering competitive landscape, development trends, and key critical success factors (CSFs) prevailing in the network traffic analyzer industry.
Network Traffic Analyzer Market Segmentation:
By Deployment Model:
List of Key Companies:
- Progress Software Corporation
- SolarWinds Worldwide, LLC
Network Traffic Analyzer Market Report Scope
This report provides an investigative analysis of the network traffic analyzer market encapsulated in detailed sections such as
- Research Methodology
- Research Scope
- Executive Market Summary: Industry Snapshot
- Industry Outlook
- Critical Success Factors (CSFs) for the Market
- Market Dynamics
- Key Opportunities
- Market Porters Five Force Analysis
- Market Value Chain/Ecosystem Analysis
- Market Attractive Investment Proposition
- Market PESTEL Analysis
- Market Positioning of Key Vendors
- Market Segmentation Outlook
- Regional Outlook
- Company Profiles of Key Vendors
Geographically, the network traffic analyzer Market report comprises dedicated sections centering on the regional market revenue and trends. The network traffic analyzer market has been segmented on the basis of geographic regions into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World (RoW). The RoW segment consists Latin America and the Middle East & Africa. The network traffic analyzer market has been extensively analyzed on the basis of various regional factors such as demographics, gross domestic product (GDP), inflation rate, acceptance and others. network traffic analyzer Market estimates have also been provided for the historical years 2017 & 2018 along with forecast for the period from 2018 - 2027.
- North America network traffic analyzer Market Revenue and Forecast
- Europe network traffic analyzer Market Revenue and Forecast
- Asia Pacific network traffic analyzer Market Revenue and Forecast
- Latin America network traffic analyzer Market Revenue and Forecast
- Middle East and Africa network traffic analyzer Market Revenue and Forecast
Key Questions Answered by Network Traffic Analyzer Market Report
- Market size and forecast of the network traffic analyzer market for the period from 2018 to 2027
- Compounded annual growth rate (CAGR%) for individual segments in various regional markets through 2025
- Value chain analysis
- Market share analysis combined with competitive landscape of key players
- Profiles of key market players covering overall business operations, geographic presence, product portfolio, financial status and news coverage
$4800/- Multi User License $6400/- Corporate License
- Markets in over 150 countries analyzed granularly
- 35% of our total client base has an annual subscription membership
- 24x7 availability – we are always there when you need us
- 100,000+ data points in our comprehensive database
- Our expert team will assist you with all research need and customization
- Our expert research analysts will resolve your every query before and after purchasing the report
- We focus on the accuracy and quality of the report
- Our analyst will provide deep insights into the report
Contact Person: Mr. Vijendra Singh
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org