Two Companies Received Orders for 230 Million Syringes for COVID-19 VaccinePublished Date: December 14, 2020 |
It is expected to launch the COVID vaccine in India soon. In such a situation, the government is preparing itself, it includes everything from supply to delivery. It is believed that a large amount of syringe is required to vaccinate a large population of India. For that government has ordered 230 million syringes to two big companies, first is Hindustan Syringes and Medical devices and the other is Iscon Surgicals.
It is said that both companies have produced around 90 million syringes yet. It is expected that both companies will complete the order by March 2021. Central Health Ministry has ordered to dispatch 70 million syringes last Thursday to companies Iscon Surgials located at Jodhpur, and HMD located at Faridabad. These syringes will reach government custody soon. According to the Managing Director of HMD, they get an order of 170 million syringes from the government and they have completed the 70 million syringes order.
On the other hand, Mr. Sandeep Bhandari, Wise President of Iscon Surgical, said that they have produced over 20 million syringes and they get an order of 53 million syringes from the government. Yet they did not get an order for dispatch. Mr. Bandhari said they are expecting to get an order for 100 million syringes more.
Contact Person: Mr. Vijendra Singh
Contact Email: email@example.com
- Global chromosome enumeration probes market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.1% to 2027
- Global dried aluminium hydroxide gels market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.6% to 2027
- Global chloroquine products market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.0% to 2027
- Global epoprostenol market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.0% to 2027
- Global ganciclovir market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.1% to 2027