Global Pain Management Devices Market Size, Share, Growth, Global Trends, Industry Analysis and Forecast to 2027Price: 3200/- USD | Published Date: October 23, 2020 |
The global pain management devices market size is projected to grow at a CAGR of 9.7% market during 2020-2027. In 2019, the market has generated a revenue of around USD 5 billion and now it has been expected to reach over USD 7 billion in terms of revenue by 2027. The pain management devices expected to show significant growth during the forecast period on account of increasing demand for pain management devices globally due to the rising geriatric population, increase in the incidence of chronic disease and technological advances in pain management devices would influence the growth of pain management devices market worldwide.
The global pain management devices market is anticipated to grow significantly during the forecast period due to growing prevalence of chronic pain, increase in the geriatric population, growing demand for the pain management devices to manage chronic pain, favorable reimbursement policies and government initiatives primarily driving the market growth of pain management devices market globally. Neurostimulation devices are largest revenue contributing segment due to advanced technologies and increasing demand for neurological pain relief for the treatment of chronic neurologic pain. On the other hand, radiofrequency ablation devices are anticipated to grow significantly during the forecast period due to increasing use of these devices in the treatment of cancer pain. It is observed that neurostimulation devices for deep nerve stimulation, spinal cord stimulation, and others held the largest market share due to the rising prevalence of neurological conditions. In the base year 2019, North America held the largest market share for pain management devices as a higher prevalence of cancer and chronic pain, technological advances and early adoption of newer technology are primarily driving the market growth in North America.
Market Segment Insights:
For the purpose of study global pain management devices market is studied on the basis of product such as electrostimulation devices (transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation, neuromuscular electrical stimulation and others), radiofrequency ablation devices ( infusion pumps, intrathecal analgesic pumps, external analgesic pumps), neurostimulation devices (deep nerve stimulation devices, sacral nerve stimulation, vagus nerve stimulation and spinal cord stimulation); on the other hand, on the basis of application market is categorized as neuropathic pain, cancer pain, facial & migraine pain, musculoskeletal pain, and others.
Global Pain Management Devices Market Segmentation:
By Product Type, 2018–2027 ($ Billion)
- Electrostimulation Devices
- Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS)
- Neuromuscular Electrical Stimulation (NMES)
- Radiofrequency Ablation Devices
- Infusion Pumps (Analgesic)
- Intrathecal Analgesic Pumps
- External Analgesic Pumps
- Neurostimulation Devices
- Deep Nerve Stimulation Devices
- Sacral Nerve Stimulation
- Vagus Nerve Stimulation
- Spinal Cord Stimulation
By Application, 2018–2027 ($ Billion)
- Neuropathic Pain
- Cancer Pain
- Facial & Migraine Pain
- Musculoskeletal Pain
By Geography, 2018-2027 ($ Billion)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America (LATAM)
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
North America followed by Europe is currently dominating the global pain management devices market with United States being the largest county-level market due to the higher demand for pain management devices, rising prevalence of neurological disorders, incessant developments in the pain management device technology and rising geriatric population are driving the growth of pain management devices in this region. The market players in the region continue to focus on research and developments and tend to provide more efficient pain management devices in the near future. Asia is expected to grow at the highest CAGR; China and India are expected to be the fastest-growing markets in Asia-Pacific region due to increasing R&D investment, the large pool of patients, and increasing healthcare expenditure.
Market Competition Assessment:
The major players currently operating in the pain management devices market include Baxter International, Inc., Boston Scientific Corp., Codman & Shurtleff, Inc., DJO Global, Inc.
List of Key Companies:
- Baxter International, Inc.
- Boston Scientific Corp.
- Codman & Shurtleff, Inc.
- DJO Global, Inc.
- Hospira, Inc.
- Medtronic Plc.
- Jude Medical
- Smiths Medical
- Stryker Corporation
To know more about this study, request a report sample @ https://www.researchcorridor.com/request-sample/?id=3658
Key Questions Answered by Pain Management Devices Market Report
- Global pain management devices market forecasts from 2020-2027
- Regional pain management devices market forecasts from 2020-2027 covering Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and Latin America
- Country level forecasts from 2020-2027 covering 15 major countries from the aforementioned regions
- Pain Management Devices submarket forecasts from 2020-2027 covering the market by product type, by application, and geography
- Various industry models such as SWOT analysis, Pestle Analysis, Porter’s Five Force model, Value Chain Analysis pertaining to pain management devices market
- Analysis of the key factors driving and restraining the growth of the global, regional and country level pain management devices markets from 2020-2027
- Competitive Landscape and market positioning of top 10 players operating in the pain management devices market
Table of Content:
1.1. Report Description
1.1.1. Purpose of the Report
1.1.2. Target Audience
1.1.3. USP and Key Offerings
1.2. Research Scope
1.3. Research Methodology
1.3.1. Phase I – Secondary Research
1.3.2. Phase II – Primary Research
1.3.3. Phase III – Expert Panel Review
2. Executive Summary
2.1. Global Pain Management Devices Market Portraiture
2.2. Global Pain Management Devices Market, by Product Type, 2019 ($ Billion)
2.3. Global Pain Management Devices Market, by Application, 2019 ($ Billion)
2.4. Global Pain Management Devices Market, by Geography, 2019 (Value %)
3. Global Pain Management Devices Market Analysis
3.1. Global Pain Management Devices Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.2.1. Market Drivers
3.3. Attractive Investment Proposition, 2019
3.4. Competitive Landscape Assessment, by Key Market Players
4. Global Pain Management Devices Market, by Product Type, 2018–2027 ($ Billion)
4.2. Electrostimulation Devices
4.2.1. Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS)
4.2.2. Neuromuscular Electrical Stimulation (NMES)
4.3. Radiofrequency Ablation Devices
4.4. Infusion Pumps (Analgesic)
4.4.1. Intrathecal Analgesic Pumps
4.4.2. External Analgesic Pumps
4.5. Neurostimulation Devices
4.5.1. Deep Nerve Stimulation Devices
4.5.2. Sacral Nerve Stimulation
4.5.3. Vagus Nerve Stimulation
4.5.4. Spinal Cord Stimulation
5. Global Pain Management Devices Market, by Application, 2018–2027 ($ Billion)
5.2. Neuropathic Pain
5.3. Cancer Pain
5.4. Facial & Migraine Pain
5.5. Musculoskeletal Pain
6. Global Pain Management Devices Market, by Geography, 2018-2027 ($ Billion)
6.1. North America
6.2.4. Rest of Europe
6.3. Asia Pacific
6.3.3. Rest of Asia Pacific
6.4. Latin America (LATAM)
6.4.3. Rest of Latin America
6.5. Middle East and Africa (MEA)
7. Company Profiles
7.1. Baxter International, Inc.
7.2. Boston Scientific Corp.
7.3. Codman & Shurtleff, Inc.
7.4. DJO Global, Inc.
7.5. Hospira, Inc.
7.6. Medtronic Plc.
7.7. St. Jude Medical
7.8. Smiths Medical
7.9. Stryker Corporation
$4800/- Multi User License $6400/- Corporate License
- Markets in over 150 countries analyzed granularly
- 35% of our total client are returning clients
- 100,000+ data points in our comprehensive database
- 24x5 availability - we are always there when you need us
- Our expert team will assist you with all research need and customization
- Our expert research analysts will resolve your every query before and after purchasing the report
- We focus on the accuracy and quality of the report
- Our analyst will provide deep insights into the report
Call Us: +1 520-686-7060