Rigid-Flex PCB Market Size, Share, Growth, Global Trends, Industry Analysis and Forecast to 2027Price: 3200/- USD | Published Date: August 25, 2020 |
The global rigid-flex PCB market size was accounted at over USD 4 billion in 2019 and projected to grow at a significant CAGR of over 5% during the forecast period 2020 to 2027. The market growth is attributed to the increasing demand for advanced healthcare devices and consumer electronics. Growing demand for automation applications in building and factory automation is another factor to boost the market over the forecast. Moreover, increasing expenditure for ICT products and solutions, the IT sector is projected to grow at a significant growth rate. This, in turn, is supporting the demand for rigid-flex PCBs over the forecast period. However, the increasing cost of manufacturing material is expected to hinder the market growth.
The global rigid-flex PCB market is segmented on the basis of product type, component, end-user, and geography. By end-use, the consumer electronics segment dominated the market in 2019 and accounted for the largest market share in terms of revenue. The segment growth is attributed to its superior features such as weight, size, reliability, and low assembling cost. In addition, the rising adoption of rigid-flex PCBs in wearable devices, tablets, and smartphones is also spurring the segment growth over the forecast period.
By region, Asia Pacific dominated the market in 2019 and accounted for the largest market share of the global rigid-flex PCB market in terms of revenue. The increasing demand for consumer electronics in the Asia Pacific is a key factor to drive the market growth in the region. In addition, China, Japan, and South Korea are such key manufacturing economies, this, in turn, is supporting the region growth over the forecast period.
The report provides both, qualitative and quantitative analyses of the market, the competitive landscape, and the preferred development strategies of key players which help to formulate competitive market strategies and make informed decisions. In addition, the report has a dedicated section covering market forecasts and analysis for leading geographies, profiles of major companies operating in the market, and expert opinion obtained from interviews with industry executives and experts from prominent companies.
According to Research Corridor, this study will provide in-depth analysis of segments on the basis of current trends, market dynamics and country level analysis of rigid-flex pcb industry. This report provides market estimates and forecast for the period 2018-2027, along with respective CAGRs for each segment and regional distribution for the period 2020-2027. In depth analysis of competitive landscape, porter's five forces model, value chain analysis, and pricing strategies are also covered in the report scope.
Historical & Forecast Period
- 2018 - Historical Year for rigid-flex pcb Market
- 2019 - Base Year for rigid-flex pcb Market
- 2020-2027 - Forecast Period for rigid-flex pcb Market
The rigid-flex pcb market report offers a primary overview of the rigid-flex pcb industry covering different product definitions, classifications, and participants in the industry chain structure. The quantitative and qualitative analysis is provided for the global market considering competitive landscape, development trends, and key critical success factors (CSFs) prevailing in the rigid-flex pcb industry.
Rigid-Flex PCB Market Segmentation:
By Product Type:
- Single Sided
- Double Sided
- Integrated Circuits (ICs)
- Aerospace & Defense
- IT & Telecommunication
- Consumer Electronics
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
List of Key Companies:
- Nippon Mektron, Ltd.
- TTM Technologies, Inc.
- Unimicron Technology Corporation
- Samsung Electro-Mechanics
Rigid-Flex PCB Market Report Scope
This report provides an investigative analysis of the rigid-flex pcb market encapsulated in detailed sections such as
- Research Methodology
- Research Scope
- Executive Market Summary: Industry Snapshot
- Industry Outlook
- Critical Success Factors (CSFs) for the Market
- Market Dynamics
- Key Opportunities
- Market Porters Five Force Analysis
- Market Value Chain/Ecosystem Analysis
- Market Attractive Investment Proposition
- Market PESTEL Analysis
- Market Positioning of Key Vendors
- Market Segmentation Outlook
- Regional Outlook
- Company Profiles of Key Vendors
Geographically, the rigid-flex pcb Market report comprises dedicated sections centering on the regional market revenue and trends. The rigid-flex pcb market has been segmented on the basis of geographic regions into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World (RoW). The RoW segment consists Latin America and the Middle East & Africa. The rigid-flex pcb market has been extensively analyzed on the basis of various regional factors such as demographics, gross domestic product (GDP), inflation rate, acceptance and others. rigid-flex pcb Market estimates have also been provided for the historical years 2017 & 2018 along with forecast for the period from 2018 - 2027.
- North America rigid-flex pcb Market Revenue and Forecast
- Europe rigid-flex pcb Market Revenue and Forecast
- Asia Pacific rigid-flex pcb Market Revenue and Forecast
- Latin America rigid-flex pcb Market Revenue and Forecast
- Middle East and Africa rigid-flex pcb Market Revenue and Forecast
Key Questions Answered by Rigid-Flex PCB Market Report
- Market size and forecast of the rigid-flex pcb market for the period from 2018 to 2027
- Compounded annual growth rate (CAGR%) for individual segments in various regional markets through 2025
- Value chain analysis
- Market share analysis combined with competitive landscape of key players
- Profiles of key market players covering overall business operations, geographic presence, product portfolio, financial status and news coverage
$4800/- Multi User License $6400/- Corporate License
- Markets in over 150 countries analyzed granularly
- 35% of our total client base has an annual subscription membership
- 24x7 availability – we are always there when you need us
- 100,000+ data points in our comprehensive database
- Our expert team will assist you with all research need and customization
- Our expert research analysts will resolve your every query before and after purchasing the report
- We focus on the accuracy and quality of the report
- Our analyst will provide deep insights into the report
Contact Person: Mr. Vijendra Singh
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org