Satellite Data Services Market Size, Share, Growth, Global Trends, Industry Analysis and Forecast to 2027Price: 3200/- USD | Published Date: May 3, 2020 |
The global satellite data services market size is expected to register a higher CAGR of more than 22% during the forecast period 2020 to 2027. The factors are driving the market growth include significant advances in geospatial imagery analytics with the growth of AI and big data, privatization of the space industry, and cloud computing. The increasing demand to access real-time satellite imagery feeds on mobile devices, due to the popularity of tools such as Google Earth, is fueling the market growth. Due to the presence of some major market players such as AirbusSE and DigitalGlobe driving the market growth by providing satellite data services that include such important features such as digital terrain model, digital surface model, and change detection.
The market is segmented on the basis of service, industry verticals, end-use, and region. Based on services, the market is segmented into data analytics, and image data services. The data analytics segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period due to the high demand for analytics services such as mosaicking, pan-sharpening, cloud patching, and others. On the basis of end-use, the market is classified into commercial and government & military use. The government and military segment dominated the market in terms of revenue in 2019. The commercial segment is accounted for a significant market share of more than 30% of the satellite data services market due to the increasing use of data services in broadcasting, and maritime navigation.
The wide use of satellite data in various industries such as defense & security, maritime, environmental, agriculture, and energy & power is propelling the market. By industry vertical, the environment segment dominated the market share in 2019 and expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. By region, North America held the largest share with more than 33% of the global satellite data services market in terms of revenue in 2019.
The report provides both, qualitative and quantitative analyses of the market, the competitive landscape, and the preferred development strategies of key players which help to formulate competitive market strategies and make informed decisions. In addition, the report has a dedicated section covering market forecasts and analysis for leading geographies, profiles of major companies operating in the market, and expert opinion obtained from interviews with industry executives and experts from prominent companies.
According to Research Corridor, this study will provide in-depth analysis of segments on the basis of current trends, market dynamics and country level analysis of satellite data services industry. This report provides market estimates and forecast for the period 2018-2027, along with respective CAGRs for each segment and regional distribution for the period 2020-2027. In depth analysis of competitive landscape, porter's five forces model, value chain analysis, and pricing strategies are also covered in the report scope.
Historical & Forecast Period
- 2018 - Historical Year for satellite data services Market
- 2019 - Base Year for satellite data services Market
- 2020-2027 - Forecast Period for satellite data services Market
The satellite data services market report offers a primary overview of the satellite data services industry covering different product definitions, classifications, and participants in the industry chain structure. The quantitative and qualitative analysis is provided for the global market considering competitive landscape, development trends, and key critical success factors (CSFs) prevailing in the satellite data services industry.
Satellite Data Services Market Segmentation:
- Data analytics
- Image data
By Industry Verticals:
- Defense & Security
- Energy & Power
- Engineering & Infrastructure
- Government & Military
List of Key Companies:
- Airbus S.A.S
- Harris Geospatial Solutions, Inc.
- Satellite Imaging Corporation
- Planet Labs, Inc.
- Earth-i Ltd.
Satellite Data Services Market Report Scope
This report provides an investigative analysis of the satellite data services market encapsulated in detailed sections such as
- Research Methodology
- Research Scope
- Executive Market Summary: Industry Snapshot
- Industry Outlook
- Critical Success Factors (CSFs) for the Market
- Market Dynamics
- Key Opportunities
- Market Porters Five Force Analysis
- Market Value Chain/Ecosystem Analysis
- Market Attractive Investment Proposition
- Market PESTEL Analysis
- Market Positioning of Key Vendors
- Market Segmentation Outlook
- Regional Outlook
- Company Profiles of Key Vendors
Geographically, the satellite data services Market report comprises dedicated sections centering on the regional market revenue and trends. The satellite data services market has been segmented on the basis of geographic regions into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World (RoW). The RoW segment consists Latin America and the Middle East & Africa. The satellite data services market has been extensively analyzed on the basis of various regional factors such as demographics, gross domestic product (GDP), inflation rate, acceptance and others. satellite data services Market estimates have also been provided for the historical years 2017 & 2018 along with forecast for the period from 2018 - 2027.
- North America satellite data services Market Revenue and Forecast
- Europe satellite data services Market Revenue and Forecast
- Asia Pacific satellite data services Market Revenue and Forecast
- Latin America satellite data services Market Revenue and Forecast
- Middle East and Africa satellite data services Market Revenue and Forecast
Key Questions Answered by Satellite Data Services Market Report
- Market size and forecast of the satellite data services market for the period from 2018 to 2027
- Compounded annual growth rate (CAGR%) for individual segments in various regional markets through 2025
- Value chain analysis
- Market share analysis combined with competitive landscape of key players
- Profiles of key market players covering overall business operations, geographic presence, product portfolio, financial status and news coverage
$4800/- Multi User License $6400/- Corporate License
- Markets in over 150 countries analyzed granularly
- 35% of our total client base has an annual subscription membership
- 24x7 availability – we are always there when you need us
- 100,000+ data points in our comprehensive database
- Our expert team will assist you with all research need and customization
- Our expert research analysts will resolve your every query before and after purchasing the report
- We focus on the accuracy and quality of the report
- Our analyst will provide deep insights into the report
Contact Person: Mr. Vijendra Singh
Contact Email: email@example.com