Smart Plantation Management Systems Market Size, Share, Growth, Global Trends, Industry Analysis and Forecast to 2027Price: 3200/- USD | Published Date: June 2, 2020 |
The global smart plantation management systems market size is expected to register a significant CAGR of around 6.5% during the forecast period 2020 to 2027. Increasing adoption of smart plantation intelligence, growing agriculture sector on cloud computing are some major factors to drive the market. Furthermore, reduction in agricultural waste resources and manpower are factors to fuel the market growth. In addition, the increasing uses of smart irrigation systems, agricultural sensors, and machine learning are projected to create a conductive environment for the smart plantation management industry.
The market is segmented on the basis of type, crop, component, and geography. By type, the segment is classified into the irrigation systems, harvesting systems, and plantation growth monitoring systems. The irrigation systems held the largest market share of the global smart plantation management systems market in 2019 due to the increasing adoption of smart irrigation technologies and government initiatives. To reduce the water amount for irrigation, the demand for smart irrigation systems is increasing which is increasing the segment growth.
On the basis of crop, the market is segmented into coffee, fruit, oilseeds, sugarcane, cotton, and other crops. The fruit segment dominated the market and expected to hold the largest market share over the forecast period. The fruit is a key crop for smart plantation management. Due to the high demand for fruit such as grapes, citrus, and apple, many players are playing a vital role in smart plantation management for these crops which is increasing the growth of fruit segment for the global smart plantation management systems market globally.
The report provides both, qualitative and quantitative analyses of the market, the competitive landscape, and the preferred development strategies of key players which help to formulate competitive market strategies and make informed decisions. In addition, the report has a dedicated section covering market forecasts and analysis for leading geographies, profiles of major companies operating in the market, and expert opinion obtained from interviews with industry executives and experts from prominent companies.
Global smart plantation management systems market size and forecast were obtained by using "Bottom-up" and "Top-down" approaches. Extensive secondary research was conducted to understand the market insights and trends, followed by primary interviews to further validate the information sourced. The report provides both, qualitative and quantitative analyses of the market, the competitive landscape, and the preferred development strategies of key players which helps to formulate competitive market strategies and make informed decisions.
Smart Plantation Management Systems Market research report presents the analysis of each segment from 2018 to 2027 considering 2018 as the base year for the research. Compounded Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) for each respective segments are calculated for the forecast period from 2020 to 2027.
Smart Plantation Management Systems Market Segmentation:
- Irrigation System
- Harvesting System
- Plantation Growth Monitoring System
List of Key Companies:
- Robert Bosch
- Deere & Company
- Synelixis Solutions
- Semiosbio Technologies
- Jain Irrigation Systems
- North America Market Revenue and/or Volume
- Europe Market Revenue and/or Volume
- Asia Pacific Market Revenue and/or Volume
- Middle-East and Africa Market Revenue and/or Volume
- Latin America Market Revenue and/or Volume
The report includes a deep-dive analysis of key countries including the U.S., Canada, the U.K., Germany, France, China, Japan, India, Australia, Mexico, Brazil and South Africa, among others. Thereby, the report identifies unique growth opportunities across the world based on trends occurring in various developed and developing economies.
- Research Methodology
- Research Scope
- Executive Market Summary: Industry Snapshot
- Industry Outlook
- Critical Success Factors (CSFs) for the Market
- Market Dynamics
- Key Opportunities
- Market Porters Five Force Analysis
- Market Value Chain/Ecosystem Analysis
- Market Attractive Investment Proposition
- Market PESTEL Analysis
- Market Positioning of Key Vendors
- Market Segmentation Outlook
- Regional Outlook
- Company Profiles of Key Vendors
Key Questions Answered by Smart Plantation Management Systems Market Report
- Global smart plantation management systems market forecasts from 2020-2027
- Regional smart plantation management systems market forecasts from 2020-2027 covering Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and Latin America
- Country level forecasts from 2020-2027 covering 15 major countries from aforementioned regions
- Smart Plantation Management Systems submarket forecasts from 2020-2027 covering submarket 1, submarket 2 submarket 3
- Various industry models such as SWOT analysis, Pestle Analysis, Porter's Five Force model, Value Chain Analysis pertaining to smart plantation management systems market
- Analysis of the key factors driving and restraining the growth of the global, regional and country level smart plantation management systems markets from 2020-2027
- Competitive Landscape and market positioning of top 10 players operating in the smart plantation management systems market
- Profiles and market share of the leading 10 companies in 2019 at a global level
$4800/- Multi User License $6400/- Corporate License
- Markets in over 150 countries analyzed granularly
- 35% of our total client base has an annual subscription membership
- 24x7 availability – we are always there when you need us
- 100,000+ data points in our comprehensive database
- Our expert team will assist you with all research need and customization
- Our expert research analysts will resolve your every query before and after purchasing the report
- We focus on the accuracy and quality of the report
- Our analyst will provide deep insights into the report
Contact Person: Mr. Vijendra Singh
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org