Soft Skill Management Market Size, Share, Growth, Global Trends, Industry Analysis and Forecast to 2027Price: 3200/- USD | Published Date: April 14, 2020 |
The global soft skill management market size was estimated at USD 25.4 billion in 2019 and expected to grow at a higher CAGR of 12.2% during the forecast period 2020 to 2027. The rising adaptation of IoT platform is expected to uplift the market growth. In addition, increasing demand for highly skilled workforce by various industries such as BFSI, Hospitality, IT & Telecom, Education, and Media & Entertainment is expected to drive the market during the forecast period.
The market is segmented on the basis of type, providers, delivery mode, industry verticals, and region. On the basis of delivery mode, the offline segment contributed the largest market share more than 55% in 2019. In addition, more than 35% of companies prefer offline training to maintain a proper record of employees attendance. It is expected, the online delivery mode will lead the market growth due to increasing digitization, internet, and smartphones during the forecast period.
The report provides both, qualitative and quantitative analyses of the market, the competitive landscape, and the preferred development strategies of key players which help to formulate competitive market strategies and make informed decisions. In addition, the report has dedicated section covering market forecasts and analysis for leading geographies, profiles of major companies operating in the market and expert opinion obtained from interviews with industry executives and experts from prominent companies.
According to Research Corridor, this study will provide in-depth analysis of segments on the basis of current trends, market dynamics and country level analysis of soft skill management industry. This report provides market estimates and forecast for the period 2018-2027, along with respective CAGRs for each segment and regional distribution for the period 2020-2027. In depth analysis of competitive landscape, porter's five forces model, value chain analysis, and pricing strategies are also covered in the report scope.
Historical & Forecast Period
- 2018 - Historical Year for soft skill management Market
- 2019 - Base Year for soft skill management Market
- 2020-2027 - Forecast Period for soft skill management Market
The soft skill management market report offers a primary overview of the soft skill management industry covering different product definitions, classifications, and participants in the industry chain structure. The quantitative and qualitative analysis is provided for the global market considering competitive landscape, development trends, and key critical success factors (CSFs) prevailing in the soft skill management industry.
Soft Skill Management Market Segmentation:
- Personal Development
- Management & Leadership
- Administration & Secretarial
- Communication & Productivity
- Government Organization
By Delivery Mode:
- Synchronous Online Course
- Asynchronous Online
- Hybrid Courses
By Industry Verticals:
- IT & Telecom
- Media & Entertainment
List of Key Companies:
- Skillsoft Corporation
- Tata Interactive Systems
- The Insights Group Ltd.
- Wilson Learning Worldwide
- Articulate Global, Inc.
- QA Ltd.
- Skill Key Interactive, LLC
- Cengage Learning, Inc.
Soft Skill Management Market Report Scope
This report provides an investigative analysis of the soft skill management market encapsulated in detailed sections such as
- Research Methodology
- Research Scope
- Executive Market Summary: Industry Snapshot
- Industry Outlook
- Critical Success Factors (CSFs) for the Market
- Market Dynamics
- Key Opportunities
- Market Porters Five Force Analysis
- Market Value Chain/Ecosystem Analysis
- Market Attractive Investment Proposition
- Market PESTEL Analysis
- Market Positioning of Key Vendors
- Market Segmentation Outlook
- Regional Outlook
- Company Profiles of Key Vendors
Geographically, the soft skill management Market report comprises dedicated sections centering on the regional market revenue and trends. The soft skill management market has been segmented on the basis of geographic regions into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World (RoW). The RoW segment consists Latin America and the Middle East & Africa. The soft skill management market has been extensively analyzed on the basis of various regional factors such as demographics, gross domestic product (GDP), inflation rate, acceptance and others. soft skill management Market estimates have also been provided for the historical years 2017 & 2018 along with forecast for the period from 2018 - 2027.
- North America soft skill management Market Revenue and Forecast
- Europe soft skill management Market Revenue and Forecast
- Asia Pacific soft skill management Market Revenue and Forecast
- Latin America soft skill management Market Revenue and Forecast
- Middle East and Africa soft skill management Market Revenue and Forecast
Key Questions Answered by Soft Skill Management Market Report
- Market size and forecast of the soft skill management market for the period from 2018 to 2027
- Compounded annual growth rate (CAGR%) for individual segments in various regional markets through 2025
- Value chain analysis
- Market share analysis combined with competitive landscape of key players
- Profiles of key market players covering overall business operations, geographic presence, product portfolio, financial status and news coverage
$4800/- Multi User License $6400/- Corporate License
- Markets in over 150 countries analyzed granularly
- 35% of our total client base has an annual subscription membership
- 24x7 availability – we are always there when you need us
- 100,000+ data points in our comprehensive database
- Our expert team will assist you with all research need and customization
- Our expert research analysts will resolve your every query before and after purchasing the report
- We focus on the accuracy and quality of the report
- Our analyst will provide deep insights into the report
Contact Person: Mr. Vijendra Singh
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org