Spinal Imaging Market Size, Share, Growth, Global Trends, Industry Analysis and Forecast to 2027Price: 3200/- USD | Published Date: July 12, 2020 |
The global spinal imaging market size is expected to grow at a significant CAGR of over 5% during the forecast period 2020 to 2027. The market is attributed to factors such as the increasing burden of spinal disorders, improving patient accessibility, and the growing volume of spinal surgeries. Furthermore, increasing geriatric population, anxiety, depression, and rising prevalence of obesity are some other factors to boost the market over the forecast period.
The market is segmented on the basis of product, application, end-use, and geography. By application, the segment is classified into the spinal infection, vertebral fractures, spinal cancers, and spinal cord & nerve compression. The spinal cord and nerve compression segment held the largest share of the global spinal imaging market in 2019 with around 90% of the market share due to the increasing prevalence of spinal disorders. Other segments like spinal cancer and vertebral fracture are projected to grow at a significant growth rate over the forecast period.
The report provides both, qualitative and quantitative analyses of the market, the competitive landscape, and the preferred development strategies of key players which help to formulate competitive market strategies and make informed decisions. In addition, the report has a dedicated section covering market forecasts and analysis for leading geographies, profiles of major companies operating in the market, and expert opinion obtained from interviews with industry executives and experts from prominent companies.
The report titled "Spinal Imaging Market: Global Industry Size, Share, Market Trends, Competitive Analysis and Forecast - 2020-2027", recently published by Research Corridor covering global market size for spinal imaging market for the key segments and further cross-regional segmentation of these segments for the period 2020 to 2027.
According to Research Corridor, this study will provide in-depth analysis of segments on the basis of current trends, market dynamics and country level analysis of spinal imaging industry. This report provides market estimates and forecast for the period 2018-2027, along with respective CAGRs for each segment and regional distribution for the period 2020-2027. In depth analysis of competitive landscape, porter's five forces model, value chain analysis, and pricing strategies are also covered in the report scope.
Historical & Forecast Period
- 2018 - Historical Year for Spinal Imaging Market
- 2019 - Base Year for Spinal Imaging Market
- 2020-2027 - Forecast Period for Spinal Imaging Market
The spinal imaging market report offers a primary overview of the spinal imaging industry covering different product definitions, classifications, and participants in the industry chain structure. The quantitative and qualitative analysis is provided for the global market considering competitive landscape, development trends, and key critical success factors (CSFs) prevailing in the spinal imaging industry.
Spinal Imaging Market Segmentation:
- Spinal Infection
- Vertebral Fractures
- Spinal Cancer
- Spinal Cord & Nerve Compressions
- Diagnostic Imaging Center
- Ambulatory Care Center
List of Key Companies:
- GE Healthcare
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Siemens Healthineers
- Canon Medical Systems Corp.
- Bruker; Mediso Ltd.
- Shimadzu Corp.
- North America Market Revenue and/or Volume
- Europe Market Revenue and/or Volume
- Asia Pacific Market Revenue and/or Volume
- Middle-East and Africa Market Revenue and/or Volume
- Latin America Market Revenue and/or Volume
Key Questions Answered by Spinal Imaging Market Report
- Which segments (product type/applications/end-use/technology, etc) were most attractive for investments in 2019? How are these segments expected to fare during the forecast period 2020-2027?
- What will be the CAGR (Compound Annual Growth Rate) of spinal imaging market during the forecast period?
- What was the spinal imaging market size in 2018 and 2019; what are the estimated growth trends and market forecast for 2020-2027?
- Which manufacturer/vendor/provider in the spinal imaging industry was the market leader in 2019? Overview on the existing product portfolio, products in the pipeline, and strategic initiatives taken by key vendors in the market?
$4800/- Multi User License $6400/- Corporate License
- Markets in over 150 countries analyzed granularly
- 35% of our total client base has an annual subscription membership
- 24x7 availability – we are always there when you need us
- 100,000+ data points in our comprehensive database
- Our expert team will assist you with all research need and customization
- Our expert research analysts will resolve your every query before and after purchasing the report
- We focus on the accuracy and quality of the report
- Our analyst will provide deep insights into the report
Contact Person: Mr. Vijendra Singh
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org