Team Collaboration Software Market Size, Share, Growth, Global Trends, Industry Analysis and Forecast to 2027Price: 3200/- USD | Published Date: May 11, 2020 |
The global team collaboration software market size was accounted for around USD 10 billion in 2019 and expected to register a significant CAGR of 12% during the forecast period 2020 to 2027. The increasing need for team collaboration to increase business productivity and digitization is impacting market growth. Increasing smartphone penetration and unified communication as a service across the globe are expected to fuel the market growth. In addition, surpassing the increasing BYOD advancements in associations and the presence of new team collaboration tools, and related practices are also projected to grow in the market.
The market is segmented on the basis of software type, deployment, application, and region. By deployment, the on-premises segment held the largest share of the team collaboration software market with more than 55% market share in 2019. The method of on-premises deployment reduces the need to invest in expensive Internet plans, which provide cost-saving opportunities for organizations. By software type, the communication and coordination segment is accounted for as the largest segment in terms of revenue with around 60% in 2019.
The wide use of team collaboration software in various applications such as manufacturing, BFSI, IT & Telecom, retail, healthcare, and others. The IT & Telecom segment is accounted for a significant share with 30% of market share in the previous year. The increasing demand for governmental bodies to manage social distance due to the highly contagious nature of the disease has led companies to deploy work-from-home. By region, North America dominated the market with more than 30% of global market share in 2019.
The report provides both, qualitative and quantitative analyses of the market, the competitive landscape, and the preferred development strategies of key players which help to formulate competitive market strategies and make informed decisions. In addition, the report has a dedicated section covering market forecasts and analysis for leading geographies, profiles of major companies operating in the market, and expert opinion obtained from interviews with industry executives and experts from prominent companies.
Global team collaboration software market size and forecast were obtained by using "Bottom-up" and "Top-down" approaches. Extensive secondary research was conducted to understand the market insights and trends, followed by primary interviews to further validate the information sourced. The report provides both, qualitative and quantitative analyses of the market, the competitive landscape, and the preferred development strategies of key players which helps to formulate competitive market strategies and make informed decisions.
Team Collaboration Software Market research report presents the analysis of each segment from 2018 to 2027 considering 2018 as the base year for the research. Compounded Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) for each respective segments are calculated for the forecast period from 2020 to 2027.
Team Collaboration Software Market Segmentation:
By Software Type:
- Communication and Coordination
- IT & Telecom
- Logistics & Transportation
List of Key Companies:
- Adobe Systems
- Citrix Systems
- Cisco Systems
- Smart Technologies
- Unify Software and Solutions GmbH & Co.
- North America Market Revenue and/or Volume
- Europe Market Revenue and/or Volume
- Asia Pacific Market Revenue and/or Volume
- Middle-East and Africa Market Revenue and/or Volume
- Latin America Market Revenue and/or Volume
The report includes a deep-dive analysis of key countries including the U.S., Canada, the U.K., Germany, France, China, Japan, India, Australia, Mexico, Brazil and South Africa, among others. Thereby, the report identifies unique growth opportunities across the world based on trends occurring in various developed and developing economies.
- Research Methodology
- Research Scope
- Executive Market Summary: Industry Snapshot
- Industry Outlook
- Critical Success Factors (CSFs) for the Market
- Market Dynamics
- Key Opportunities
- Market Porters Five Force Analysis
- Market Value Chain/Ecosystem Analysis
- Market Attractive Investment Proposition
- Market PESTEL Analysis
- Market Positioning of Key Vendors
- Market Segmentation Outlook
- Regional Outlook
- Company Profiles of Key Vendors
Key Questions Answered by Team Collaboration Software Market Report
- Global team collaboration software market forecasts from 2020-2027
- Regional team collaboration software market forecasts from 2020-2027 covering Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and Latin America
- Country level forecasts from 2020-2027 covering 15 major countries from aforementioned regions
- Team Collaboration Software submarket forecasts from 2020-2027 covering submarket 1, submarket 2 submarket 3
- Various industry models such as SWOT analysis, Pestle Analysis, Porter's Five Force model, Value Chain Analysis pertaining to team collaboration software market
- Analysis of the key factors driving and restraining the growth of the global, regional and country level team collaboration software markets from 2020-2027
- Competitive Landscape and market positioning of top 10 players operating in the team collaboration software market
- Profiles and market share of the leading 10 companies in 2019 at a global level
$4800/- Multi User License $6400/- Corporate License
- Markets in over 150 countries analyzed granularly
- 35% of our total client base has an annual subscription membership
- 24x7 availability – we are always there when you need us
- 100,000+ data points in our comprehensive database
- Our expert team will assist you with all research need and customization
- Our expert research analysts will resolve your every query before and after purchasing the report
- We focus on the accuracy and quality of the report
- Our analyst will provide deep insights into the report
Contact Person: Mr. Vijendra Singh
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org