Thermal Scanner Market Size, Share, Growth, Global Trends, Industry Analysis and Forecast to 2027Price: 3200/- USD | Published Date: May 13, 2020 |
The global thermal scanner market size was valued at around USD 4 billion in 2019 and expected to register a significant CAGR of 8% during the forecast period 2020 to 2027. The rising demand for thermal scanners for mass screening, increasing demand from the government in aerospace and defense and surveillance applications are some major factors to drive the market growth. In addition, the increasing demand for thermal scanner in the healthcare industry due to COVID-19 is projected to boost the market significantly. The COVID-19 has influenced the Thermal Scanner market in various regions including North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World. Asia-Pacific and Europe have significantly affected regions around the world.
The market is segmented on the basis of type, wavelength, end-use, and region. On the basis of type, the segment is classified into fixed and handheld type scanner. The fixed segment held the largest share of the global thermal scanner market more than 60% of the market share due to growing adoption in the healthcare and industrial sector. Given the global impacts of COVID-19, automated temperature tracking in public places is expected to become a standard procedure. On the other hand, recent coronavirus outbreak has led to significant demand for handheld scanners at many community locations, including airports, metro stations, factories, and commercial buildings. Thus handheld thermal scanners are predicted to have a strong growth during the forecast period due to high adoption in commercial applications.
By wavelength, the long-wave infrared segment held the largest share of the thermal scanner market more than 75% in 2019 and expected to grow at the same trend during the forecast period. The wide use of thermal scanners in various industries such as healthcare, automotive, aerospace & defense, and other applications are contributing to the market growth in the end-use segment. By end-use, the aerospace and defense segment accounted for a major share of around 21% in 2019 and expected to continue its dominance over the forecast.
The report provides both, qualitative and quantitative analyses of the market, the competitive landscape, and the preferred development strategies of key players which help to formulate competitive market strategies and make informed decisions. In addition, the report has a dedicated section covering market forecasts and analysis for leading geographies, profiles of major companies operating in the market, and expert opinion obtained from interviews with industry executives and experts from prominent companies.
According to Research Corridor, this study will provide in-depth analysis of segments on the basis of current trends, market dynamics and country level analysis of thermal scanner industry. This report provides market estimates and forecast for the period 2018-2027, along with respective CAGRs for each segment and regional distribution for the period 2020-2027. In depth analysis of competitive landscape, porter's five forces model, value chain analysis, and pricing strategies are also covered in the report scope.
Historical & Forecast Period
- 2018 - Historical Year for thermal scanner Market
- 2019 - Base Year for thermal scanner Market
- 2020-2027 - Forecast Period for thermal scanner Market
The thermal scanner market report offers a primary overview of the thermal scanner industry covering different product definitions, classifications, and participants in the industry chain structure. The quantitative and qualitative analysis is provided for the global market considering competitive landscape, development trends, and key critical success factors (CSFs) prevailing in the thermal scanner industry.
Thermal Scanner Market Segmentation:
- Short-Wave Infrared (SWIR)
- Mid-Wave Infrared (MWIR)
- Long-Wave Infrared (LWIR)
- Aerospace & Defense
- Oil & Gas
List of Key Companies:
- FLIR Systems, Inc.
- Fluke Corporation
- Leonardo S.p.A.
- L3Harris Technologies, Inc.
- Opgal Optronic Industries Ltd.
Thermal Scanner Market Report Scope
This report provides an investigative analysis of the thermal scanner market encapsulated in detailed sections such as
- Research Methodology
- Research Scope
- Executive Market Summary: Industry Snapshot
- Industry Outlook
- Critical Success Factors (CSFs) for the Market
- Market Dynamics
- Key Opportunities
- Market Porters Five Force Analysis
- Market Value Chain/Ecosystem Analysis
- Market Attractive Investment Proposition
- Market PESTEL Analysis
- Market Positioning of Key Vendors
- Market Segmentation Outlook
- Regional Outlook
- Company Profiles of Key Vendors
Geographically, the thermal scanner Market report comprises dedicated sections centering on the regional market revenue and trends. The thermal scanner market has been segmented on the basis of geographic regions into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World (RoW). The RoW segment consists Latin America and the Middle East & Africa. The thermal scanner market has been extensively analyzed on the basis of various regional factors such as demographics, gross domestic product (GDP), inflation rate, acceptance and others. thermal scanner Market estimates have also been provided for the historical years 2017 & 2018 along with forecast for the period from 2018 - 2027.
- North America thermal scanner Market Revenue and Forecast
- Europe thermal scanner Market Revenue and Forecast
- Asia Pacific thermal scanner Market Revenue and Forecast
- Latin America thermal scanner Market Revenue and Forecast
- Middle East and Africa thermal scanner Market Revenue and Forecast
Key Questions Answered by Thermal Scanner Market Report
- Market size and forecast of the thermal scanner market for the period from 2018 to 2027
- Compounded annual growth rate (CAGR%) for individual segments in various regional markets through 2025
- Value chain analysis
- Market share analysis combined with competitive landscape of key players
- Profiles of key market players covering overall business operations, geographic presence, product portfolio, financial status and news coverage
$4800/- Multi User License $6400/- Corporate License
- Markets in over 150 countries analyzed granularly
- 35% of our total client base has an annual subscription membership
- 24x7 availability – we are always there when you need us
- 100,000+ data points in our comprehensive database
- Our expert team will assist you with all research need and customization
- Our expert research analysts will resolve your every query before and after purchasing the report
- We focus on the accuracy and quality of the report
- Our analyst will provide deep insights into the report
Contact Person: Mr. Vijendra Singh
Contact Email: email@example.com