Trace Chemical Detector Market Size, Share, Growth, Global Trends, Industry Analysis and Forecast to 2027Price: 3200/- USD | Published Date: June 4, 2020 |
The global trace chemical detector market size is expected to grow at a significant CAGR of more than 6% during the forecast period 2020 to 2027. The market growth is attributed to the increasing application of trace chemical detectors in the security industry. The wide use of these detectors in various industries such as chemical, oil & gas, defense & security, and healthcare is projected to boost the market in upcoming years. In addition, increasing infrastructure activities in recent years is another factor to drive the market.
The market is segmented on the basis of product type, detection type, end-use, and region. By detection type, the market is classified into explosive & narcotics, hydrocarbons, composites, metal & alloys, and polymers. The explosive and narcotics segment held the largest share of trace chemical detector market share in 2019 due to strict security policies at airports across the globe. In addition, the increasing threats of terrorist and drug traffic are also increasing the demand for narcotics detectors.
On the basis of geography, North America dominated the global trace chemical detector market in the previous year with more than 40% of market share due to rising demand for security. Moreover, a large number of airports and oil refineries are expected to maintain the market growth for the North America region. In addition, Asia Pacific is accounted for the fastest-growing region over the forecast period due to rapid infrastructural development in the region.
The report provides both, qualitative and quantitative analyses of the market, the competitive landscape, and the preferred development strategies of key players which help to formulate competitive market strategies and make informed decisions. In addition, the report has a dedicated section covering market forecasts and analysis for leading geographies, profiles of major companies operating in the market, and expert opinion obtained from interviews with industry executives and experts from prominent companies.
According to Research Corridor, this study will provide in-depth analysis of segments on the basis of current trends, market dynamics and country level analysis of trace chemical detector industry. This report provides market estimates and forecast for the period 2018-2027, along with respective CAGRs for each segment and regional distribution for the period 2020-2027. In depth analysis of competitive landscape, porter's five forces model, value chain analysis, and pricing strategies are also covered in the report scope.
Historical & Forecast Period
- 2018 - Historical Year for trace chemical detector Market
- 2019 - Base Year for trace chemical detector Market
- 2020-2027 - Forecast Period for trace chemical detector Market
The trace chemical detector market report offers a primary overview of the trace chemical detector industry covering different product definitions, classifications, and participants in the industry chain structure. The quantitative and qualitative analysis is provided for the global market considering competitive landscape, development trends, and key critical success factors (CSFs) prevailing in the trace chemical detector industry.
Trace Chemical Detector Market Segmentation:
By Product Type:
- Benchtop TCD
- Portable TCD
By Detection Type:
- Explosives & Narcotics
- Metals & Alloys
- Security & Defense
- Oil & Gas
- Chemical & Pharmaceutical
List of Key Companies:
- FLIRÂ® Systems, Inc.
- Smiths Detection Group Ltd.
- RIGAKU CORPORATION
- TeknoScan Systems
- AMETEK Inc.
- Rapiscan Systems
Trace Chemical Detector Market Report Scope
This report provides an investigative analysis of the trace chemical detector market encapsulated in detailed sections such as
- Research Methodology
- Research Scope
- Executive Market Summary: Industry Snapshot
- Industry Outlook
- Critical Success Factors (CSFs) for the Market
- Market Dynamics
- Key Opportunities
- Market Porters Five Force Analysis
- Market Value Chain/Ecosystem Analysis
- Market Attractive Investment Proposition
- Market PESTEL Analysis
- Market Positioning of Key Vendors
- Market Segmentation Outlook
- Regional Outlook
- Company Profiles of Key Vendors
Geographically, the trace chemical detector Market report comprises dedicated sections centering on the regional market revenue and trends. The trace chemical detector market has been segmented on the basis of geographic regions into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World (RoW). The RoW segment consists Latin America and the Middle East & Africa. The trace chemical detector market has been extensively analyzed on the basis of various regional factors such as demographics, gross domestic product (GDP), inflation rate, acceptance and others. trace chemical detector Market estimates have also been provided for the historical years 2017 & 2018 along with forecast for the period from 2018 - 2027.
- North America trace chemical detector Market Revenue and Forecast
- Europe trace chemical detector Market Revenue and Forecast
- Asia Pacific trace chemical detector Market Revenue and Forecast
- Latin America trace chemical detector Market Revenue and Forecast
- Middle East and Africa trace chemical detector Market Revenue and Forecast
Key Questions Answered by Trace Chemical Detector Market Report
- Market size and forecast of the trace chemical detector market for the period from 2018 to 2027
- Compounded annual growth rate (CAGR%) for individual segments in various regional markets through 2025
- Value chain analysis
- Market share analysis combined with competitive landscape of key players
- Profiles of key market players covering overall business operations, geographic presence, product portfolio, financial status and news coverage
$4800/- Multi User License $6400/- Corporate License
- Markets in over 150 countries analyzed granularly
- 35% of our total client base has an annual subscription membership
- 24x7 availability – we are always there when you need us
- 100,000+ data points in our comprehensive database
- Our expert team will assist you with all research need and customization
- Our expert research analysts will resolve your every query before and after purchasing the report
- We focus on the accuracy and quality of the report
- Our analyst will provide deep insights into the report
Contact Person: Mr. Vijendra Singh
Contact Email: email@example.com