Transportation Analytics Market Size, Share, Growth, Global Trends, Industry Analysis and Forecast to 2027Price: 3200/- USD | Published Date: May 17, 2020 |
The global transportation analytics market size is expected to grow at a higher CAGR over 16% during the forecast period 2020 to 2027. Technology advancement and increasing adoption of smart transportation are some key factors to drive the market across the globe. These analytics solutions provide some key features such as less travel time, traffic congestion control, reduce fuel consumption, and controlling air pollution. In addition, the increasing number of smart cities and government initiatives are projected to boost the market over the forecast period. Furthermore, the increasing number of passenger and commercial vehicles are some more factors to fuel the market.
The market is segmented on the basis of type, deployment, application, and region. On the basis of type, the segment is classified into descriptive, predictive, and prescriptive segment. The predictive segment is accounted for the most significant share of transportation analytics market share in 2019 and expected to grow at the highest growth rate over the forecast period due to the rising adoption of smart transportation and smart cities. In addition, the descriptive segment held the largest market share in 2019 due to the increased use of big data, which is responsible to generate a high volume of transportation data.
By application, the market is segmented into logistic management, traffic management, planning and maintenance, and others. The traffic management segment held the largest share of the global transportation analytics market share in 2019. On the basis of region, Europe is expected to grow at the highest growth rate during the forecast period due to the majority in solution providers for transportation analytics.
The report provides both, qualitative and quantitative analyses of the market, the competitive landscape, and the preferred development strategies of key players which help to formulate competitive market strategies and make informed decisions. In addition, the report has a dedicated section covering market forecasts and analysis for leading geographies, profiles of major companies operating in the market, and expert opinion obtained from interviews with industry executives and experts from prominent companies.
According to Research Corridor, this study will provide in-depth analysis of segments on the basis of current trends, market dynamics and country level analysis of transportation analytics industry. This report provides market estimates and forecast for the period 2018-2027, along with respective CAGRs for each segment and regional distribution for the period 2020-2027. In depth analysis of competitive landscape, porter's five forces model, value chain analysis, and pricing strategies are also covered in the report scope.
Historical & Forecast Period
- 2018 - Historical Year for transportation analytics Market
- 2019 - Base Year for transportation analytics Market
- 2020-2027 - Forecast Period for transportation analytics Market
The transportation analytics market report offers a primary overview of the transportation analytics industry covering different product definitions, classifications, and participants in the industry chain structure. The quantitative and qualitative analysis is provided for the global market considering competitive landscape, development trends, and key critical success factors (CSFs) prevailing in the transportation analytics industry.
Transportation Analytics Market Segmentation:
- Traffic Management
- Logistics Management
- Planning & Maintenance
List of Key Companies:
- IBM Corporation
- Cubic Corporation
- Sisense Inc.
- Oracle Corporation
- Inrix Corporation
- Cellint Corporation
- Alteryx Inc.
Transportation Analytics Market Report Scope
This report provides an investigative analysis of the transportation analytics market encapsulated in detailed sections such as
- Research Methodology
- Research Scope
- Executive Market Summary: Industry Snapshot
- Industry Outlook
- Critical Success Factors (CSFs) for the Market
- Market Dynamics
- Key Opportunities
- Market Porters Five Force Analysis
- Market Value Chain/Ecosystem Analysis
- Market Attractive Investment Proposition
- Market PESTEL Analysis
- Market Positioning of Key Vendors
- Market Segmentation Outlook
- Regional Outlook
- Company Profiles of Key Vendors
Geographically, the transportation analytics Market report comprises dedicated sections centering on the regional market revenue and trends. The transportation analytics market has been segmented on the basis of geographic regions into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World (RoW). The RoW segment consists Latin America and the Middle East & Africa. The transportation analytics market has been extensively analyzed on the basis of various regional factors such as demographics, gross domestic product (GDP), inflation rate, acceptance and others. transportation analytics Market estimates have also been provided for the historical years 2017 & 2018 along with forecast for the period from 2018 - 2027.
- North America transportation analytics Market Revenue and Forecast
- Europe transportation analytics Market Revenue and Forecast
- Asia Pacific transportation analytics Market Revenue and Forecast
- Latin America transportation analytics Market Revenue and Forecast
- Middle East and Africa transportation analytics Market Revenue and Forecast
Key Questions Answered by Transportation Analytics Market Report
- Market size and forecast of the transportation analytics market for the period from 2018 to 2027
- Compounded annual growth rate (CAGR%) for individual segments in various regional markets through 2025
- Value chain analysis
- Market share analysis combined with competitive landscape of key players
- Profiles of key market players covering overall business operations, geographic presence, product portfolio, financial status and news coverage
$4800/- Multi User License $6400/- Corporate License
- Markets in over 150 countries analyzed granularly
- 35% of our total client base has an annual subscription membership
- 24x7 availability – we are always there when you need us
- 100,000+ data points in our comprehensive database
- Our expert team will assist you with all research need and customization
- Our expert research analysts will resolve your every query before and after purchasing the report
- We focus on the accuracy and quality of the report
- Our analyst will provide deep insights into the report
Contact Person: Mr. Vijendra Singh
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org