Zero Waste Packaging Market Size, Share, Growth, Global Trends, Industry Analysis and Forecast to 2027Price: 3200/- USD | Published Date: April 10, 2020 |
The global zero waste packaging market size was estimated at USD 1.4 billion in 2018 and expected to expand a significant CAGR of 10.8% during the forecast period 2020 to 2027. In 2019, Loop Industries has signed an agreement with worldâ€™s leading company Danone S.A. to purchase 100% upcycled and sustainable loop branded PTE in its product portfolio. On the other hand, in Sep 2019, Loliware LLC has launched plant-based, decomposable, and eco-friendly straws, which disappear when thrown away.
On the basis of segment, the zero waste packaging market is classified into material, end-use, distribution channel, and region. On the basis of distribution channel, the offline segment holds the major market share globally. The companies are collaborating this packaging to decrease the use of plastic, which is a key factor to drive the market positively. In addition, the increasing demand of sustainable and biodegradable packaging worldwide will boost the market growth during the forecast period.
The report provides both, qualitative and quantitative analyses of the market, the competitive landscape, and the preferred development strategies of key players which help to formulate competitive market strategies and make informed decisions. In addition, the report has dedicated section covering market forecasts and analysis for leading geographies, profiles of major companies operating in the market and expert opinion obtained from interviews with industry executives and experts from prominent companies.
Global zero waste packaging market size and forecast were obtained by using "Bottom-up" and "Top-down" approaches. Extensive secondary research was conducted to understand the market insights and trends, followed by primary interviews to further validate the information sourced. The report provides both, qualitative and quantitative analyses of the market, the competitive landscape, and the preferred development strategies of key players which helps to formulate competitive market strategies and make informed decisions.
Zero Waste Packaging Market research report presents the analysis of each segment from 2018 to 2027 considering 2018 as the base year for the research. Compounded Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) for each respective segments are calculated for the forecast period from 2020 to 2027.
Zero Waste Packaging Market Segmentation:
- Re-usable Goods
- Compostable Goods
- Edible Goods
By Distribution Channel:
List of Key Companies:
- Loop Industries, Inc.
- PulpWorks, Inc.
- Avani Eco
- Loliware LLC
- Aarohana EcoSocial Developments
- Package Free LLC
- Biome Technologies Plc
- North America Market Revenue and/or Volume
- Europe Market Revenue and/or Volume
- Asia Pacific Market Revenue and/or Volume
- Middle-East and Africa Market Revenue and/or Volume
- Latin America Market Revenue and/or Volume
The report includes a deep-dive analysis of key countries including the U.S., Canada, the U.K., Germany, France, China, Japan, India, Australia, Mexico, Brazil and South Africa, among others. Thereby, the report identifies unique growth opportunities across the world based on trends occurring in various developed and developing economies.
- Research Methodology
- Research Scope
- Executive Market Summary: Industry Snapshot
- Industry Outlook
- Critical Success Factors (CSFs) for the Market
- Market Dynamics
- Key Opportunities
- Market Porters Five Force Analysis
- Market Value Chain/Ecosystem Analysis
- Market Attractive Investment Proposition
- Market PESTEL Analysis
- Market Positioning of Key Vendors
- Market Segmentation Outlook
- Regional Outlook
- Company Profiles of Key Vendors
Key Questions Answered by Zero Waste Packaging Market Report
- Global zero waste packaging market forecasts from 2020-2027
- Regional zero waste packaging market forecasts from 2020-2027 covering Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and Latin America
- Country level forecasts from 2020-2027 covering 15 major countries from aforementioned regions
- Zero Waste Packaging submarket forecasts from 2020-2027 covering submarket 1, submarket 2 submarket 3
- Various industry models such as SWOT analysis, Pestle Analysis, Porter's Five Force model, Value Chain Analysis pertaining to zero waste packaging market
- Analysis of the key factors driving and restraining the growth of the global, regional and country level zero waste packaging markets from 2020-2027
- Competitive Landscape and market positioning of top 10 players operating in the zero waste packaging market
- Profiles and market share of the leading 10 companies in 2019 at a global level
$4800/- Multi User License $6400/- Corporate License
- Markets in over 150 countries analyzed granularly
- 35% of our total client base has an annual subscription membership
- 24x7 availability – we are always there when you need us
- 100,000+ data points in our comprehensive database
- Our expert team will assist you with all research need and customization
- Our expert research analysts will resolve your every query before and after purchasing the report
- We focus on the accuracy and quality of the report
- Our analyst will provide deep insights into the report
Contact Person: Mr. Vijendra Singh
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org