Angina Pectoris Treatment Market Size, Share, Growth, Global Trends, Industry Analysis and Forecast to 2027Price: 3200/- USD | Published Date: October 23, 2020 |
The global angina pectoris treatment market size is projected to grow at a significant CAGR of 4.9% market during the forecast period 2020-2027. The angina pectoris treatment market is expected to show growth during the forecast period on account of increasing demand for angina pectoris treatment globally due to increasing geriatric population, and increase in prevalence of angina pectoris would fuel the growth of angina pectoris treatment market globally.
The global angina pectoris treatment market is anticipated to grow significantly during the forecast period due to rising prevalence of angina pectoris, expected launch of pipeline molecule and increase in geriatric population would drive the growth of angina pectoris market globally. It is studied that, more than 1.6% of population is affected with angina pectoris globally; According to American College of Cardiology, chronic angina affects over seven million North Americans. It is observed that, currently beta adrenergic held largest market share because beta blocker are first choice of drug class due to its efficiency, fast onset of action, fewer side effects and high patient compliance. Currently, North America is expected to be the largest regional market for angina pectoris treatment due the factors such as rising geriatric population and higher number of affected population are driving the growth of angina pectoris treatment in North America.
Market Segment Insights:
For the purpose of study global angina pectoris treatment market is studied for drugs class such as antiplatelet agents, beta-adrenergic blocking agents, calcium channel blockers, short & long acting nitroglycerines, angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitors and anti-ischemic agents.
Global Angina Pectoris Treatment Market Segmentation:
By Drug Type, 2018–2027 ($ Billion)
- Antiplatelet Agents
- Beta-Adrenergic Blocking Agents
- Calcium Channel Blockers
- Short & Long – Acting Nitroglycerines
- Angiotensin-Converting Enzyme Inhibitors
- Anti-Ischemic Agents
- Pipeline Drug Analysis: Cilostazol, Ad5FGF-4
By Geography, 2018-2027 ($ Billion)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America (LATAM)
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
For the purpose of this study, the global angina pectoris treatment market is regionally categorized into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa markets. These regional markets are further sub-segmented into top country level markets that majorly determine the regional industry trends. Among the considered regional markets, North America followed by Europe is currently dominating the global Angina pectoris treatment market with United Sates being the largest county-level market due to the higher prevalence of angina pectoris, higher number of obese population, rising geriatric population and higher treatment awareness are assisting the market growth in North America and Europe. On the other hand, Asia Pacific is anticipated to be the fastest growing market due to increasing healthcare awareness, developing economic conditions and limited treatment availability are the most prominent market drivers in Asia pacific.
Market Competition Assessment:
The major players currently operating in the global angina pectoris treatment market include Anthera Pharmaceuticals, Astellas Pharma, Baxter Healthcare Corporation, Bayer HealthCare, Cardium Therapeutics, HUYA Bioscience International LLC., Lacer S.A., Merck & Co. Inc., Otsuka Pharmaceutical, Sanofi and Viromed Co. Ltd.
List of Key Companies:
- Anthera Pharmaceuticals
- Astellas Pharma
- Baxter Healthcare Corporation
- Bayer HealthCare
- Cardium Therapeutics
- HUYA Bioscience International LLC.
- Lacer S.A.
- Merck & Co. Inc.
- Otsuka Pharmaceutical
- Pfizer Inc.
- Viromed Co. Ltd.
Request a full report sample @ https://www.researchcorridor.com/request-sample/?id=91473
Key Questions Answered by Angina Pectoris Treatment Market Report
- Global angina pectoris treatment market forecasts from 2020-2027
- Regional angina pectoris treatment market forecasts from 2020-2027 covering Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and Latin America
- Country level forecasts from 2020-2027 covering 15 major countries from aforementioned regions
- Angina Pectoris Treatment submarket forecasts from 2020-2027 covering the market by drug type, and geography
- Various industry models such as SWOT analysis, Pestle Analysis, Porter’s Five Force model, Value Chain Analysis pertaining to angina pectoris treatment market
- Analysis of the key factors driving and restraining the growth of the global, regional and country level angina pectoris treatment markets from 2020-2027
- Competitive Landscape and market positioning of top 10 players operating in the angina pectoris treatment market
Table of Content:
1.1. Report Description
1.1.1. Purpose of the Report
1.1.2. Target Audience
1.1.3. USP and Key Offerings
1.2. Research Scope
1.3. Research Methodology
1.3.1. Phase I – Secondary Research
1.3.2. Phase II – Primary Research
1.3.3. Phase III – Expert Panel Review
2. Executive Summary
2.1. Global Angina Pectoris Treatment Market Portraiture
2.2. Global Angina Pectoris Treatment Market, by Drug Type, 2019 ($ Billion)
2.3. Global Angina Pectoris Treatment Market, by Geography, 2019 (Value %)
3. Global Angina Pectoris Treatment Market Analysis
3.1. Global Angina Pectoris Treatment Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.2.1. Market Drivers
3.3. Attractive Investment Proposition, 2016
3.4. Competitive Landscape Assessment, by Key Market Players
4. Global Angina Pectoris Treatment Market, by Drug Type, 2018–2027 ($ Billion)
4.1. Antiplatelet agents
4.2. Beta-adrenergic blocking agents
4.3. Calcium channel blockers
4.4. Short & Long – acting Nitroglycerines
4.5. Angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitors
4.6. Anti-ischemic agents
4.7. Pipeline Drug Analysis: Cilostazol, Ad5FGF-4
5. Global Angina Pectoris Treatment Market, by Geography, 2017-2028 ($ Billion)
5.1. North America
5.2.4. Rest of Europe
5.3. Asia Pacific
5.3.3. Rest of Asia Pacific
5.4. Latin America (LATAM)
5.4.3. Rest of Latin America
5.5. Middle East and Africa (MEA)
6. Company Profiles
6.1. Anthera Pharmaceuticals
6.2. Astellas Pharma
6.3. Baxter Healthcare Corporation
6.4. Bayer HealthCare
6.5. Cardium Therapeutics
6.6. HUYA Bioscience International LLC.
6.7. Lacer S.A.
6.8. Merck & Co. Inc.
6.9. Otsuka Pharmaceutical
6.10. Pfizer Inc.
6.12. Viromed Co. Ltd.
$4800/- Multi User License $6400/- Corporate License
- Markets in over 150 countries analyzed granularly
- 35% of our total client are returning clients
- 100,000+ data points in our comprehensive database
- 24x5 availability - we are always there when you need us
- Our expert team will assist you with all research need and customization
- Our expert research analysts will resolve your every query before and after purchasing the report
- We focus on the accuracy and quality of the report
- Our analyst will provide deep insights into the report
Call Us: +1 520-686-7060