Hazardous Waste Materials Market Size, Share, Growth, Global Trends, Industry Analysis and Forecast to 2027Price: 3200/- USD | Published Date: May 4, 2020 |
The global hazardous waste materials market size was accounted at USD 28.7 billion in 2018 and expected to register a significant CAGR of 6.8% during the forecast period 2020 to 2027. Rapid industrialization in both the developing and developed economies has led to an increase in waste generation. The waste from various industries such as pharmaceutical, healthcare can be toxic to humans as well as animals. This has led to a demand for hazardous waste material management across the globe. Increasing awareness programs for waste management is a major driving factor for the global hazardous waste management market.
Based on the type, the global hazardous waste materials market is classified into Industrial & Manufacturing Waste, Infectious & Pathological Waste, Sharp Waste Material, Pharmaceutical Waste, and Other Hazardous Waste Materials. In 2018, industrial and manufacturing waste dominated the overall hazardous waste materials market in terms of market value. The segment acquired a market share of more than 43% in 2018. On the other hand, the infectious & pathological waste segment is presumed to register the fastest growth, growing at a CAGR around 10% from 2019 to 2027.
North America is leading the global hazardous waste management market with revenue of more than US$ 9 billion in 2018. The Asia Pacific is the emerging market for the global hazardous waste management market. A major restraint for this market is the high capital investment required to manage hazardous waste materials. Further, there are various chemical industries, which release toxic gases in the atmosphere and cause air pollution due to which serious health problems occur. That is why it is necessary to adopt an effective waste management system to control the global hazardous waste management market. Government initiatives are also helpful in boosting the global hazardous waste management market.
The report provides both, qualitative and quantitative analyses of the market, the competitive landscape, and the preferred development strategies of key players which help to formulate competitive market strategies and make informed decisions. In addition, the report has a dedicated section covering market forecasts and analysis for leading geographies, profiles of major companies operating in the market, and expert opinion obtained from interviews with industry executives and experts from prominent companies.
Global hazardous waste materials market size and forecast were obtained by using "Bottom-up" and "Top-down" approaches. Extensive secondary research was conducted to understand the market insights and trends, followed by primary interviews to further validate the information sourced. The report provides both, qualitative and quantitative analyses of the market, the competitive landscape, and the preferred development strategies of key players which helps to formulate competitive market strategies and make informed decisions.
Hazardous Waste Materials Market research report presents the analysis of each segment from 2018 to 2027 considering 2018 as the base year for the research. Compounded Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) for each respective segments are calculated for the forecast period from 2020 to 2027.
Hazardous Waste Materials Market Segmentation:
- Industrial & Manufacturing Waste
- Infectious & Pathological Waste
- Sharp Waste Material
- Pharmaceutical Waste
- Other Hazardous Waste Materials
By Service Type:
- Collection, Transportation, & Storage
- Treatment & Disposal
- Other Services
- Chemical Treatment
List of Key Companies:
- Stericycle, Inc.
- Veolia Environment S.A.
- Clean Harbors, Inc.
- Republic Services, Inc.
- Biomedical Waste Solutions, LLC.
- Sharps Compliance, Inc.
- Waste Management, Inc.
- North America Market Revenue and/or Volume
- Europe Market Revenue and/or Volume
- Asia Pacific Market Revenue and/or Volume
- Middle-East and Africa Market Revenue and/or Volume
- Latin America Market Revenue and/or Volume
The report includes a deep-dive analysis of key countries including the U.S., Canada, the U.K., Germany, France, China, Japan, India, Australia, Mexico, Brazil and South Africa, among others. Thereby, the report identifies unique growth opportunities across the world based on trends occurring in various developed and developing economies.
- Research Methodology
- Research Scope
- Executive Market Summary: Industry Snapshot
- Industry Outlook
- Critical Success Factors (CSFs) for the Market
- Market Dynamics
- Key Opportunities
- Market Porters Five Force Analysis
- Market Value Chain/Ecosystem Analysis
- Market Attractive Investment Proposition
- Market PESTEL Analysis
- Market Positioning of Key Vendors
- Market Segmentation Outlook
- Regional Outlook
- Company Profiles of Key Vendors
Key Questions Answered by Hazardous Waste Materials Market Report
- Global hazardous waste materials market forecasts from 2020-2027
- Regional hazardous waste materials market forecasts from 2020-2027 covering Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and Latin America
- Country level forecasts from 2020-2027 covering 15 major countries from aforementioned regions
- Hazardous Waste Materials submarket forecasts from 2020-2027 covering submarket 1, submarket 2 submarket 3
- Various industry models such as SWOT analysis, Pestle Analysis, Porter's Five Force model, Value Chain Analysis pertaining to hazardous waste materials market
- Analysis of the key factors driving and restraining the growth of the global, regional and country level hazardous waste materials markets from 2020-2027
- Competitive Landscape and market positioning of top 10 players operating in the hazardous waste materials market
- Profiles and market share of the leading 10 companies in 2019 at a global level
$4800/- Multi User License $6400/- Corporate License
- Markets in over 150 countries analyzed granularly
- 35% of our total client base has an annual subscription membership
- 24x7 availability – we are always there when you need us
- 100,000+ data points in our comprehensive database
- Our expert team will assist you with all research need and customization
- Our expert research analysts will resolve your every query before and after purchasing the report
- We focus on the accuracy and quality of the report
- Our analyst will provide deep insights into the report
Contact Person: Mr. Vijendra Singh
Contact Email: email@example.com