Growing Expenditure from the Defense Sector to Drive the Aerostat Systems MarketPublished Date: August 27, 2020 |
According to a recently published report by Research Corridor, the global aerostat systems market is expected to grow at the CAGR of 9.4% during the forecast period 2020 – 2027. The global aerostat systems market is segmented on the basis of balloon shape, class, payload, application and geography. The report on global aerostat systems market (by balloon shape, class, payload, application and geography) provides a detailed overview and predictive analysis of the market.
Full report available on Aerostat Systems Market: Global Industry Size, Growth, Share and Forecast to 2027 report at https://www.researchcorridor.com/aerostat-systems-market/
Aerostat systems are lighter-than-air (LTA) platforms designed to stay aloft at desired altitude using a tethering cable. The system gains its buoyancy from gases such as helium and hydrogen. The primary application of aerostat systems is to enable persistent surveillance of a given area. Due to immense advantages including low cost, long endurance and flexibility in operation, aerostat systems are increasingly being adopted over unmanned aerial vehicles and other conventional modes used for intelligence gathering and reconnaissance.
The aerostat systems market growth is primarily fueled by the rising expenditure over surveillance systems across different countries, globally. Owing to the consistent border conflicts, various national governments are now investing significantly for border surveillance and intelligence gathering. Another prominent factor expected to drive the market growth is the prospect of enabling wireless communication using high altitude aerostat systems. The most significant instance is the Project Loon initiated by Google, Inc. to enable internet connectivity in rural and remote areas.
The overall aerostat systems market is quite consolidated in nature, due to limited number of players present in the market. Top market players include TCOM L.P., Lockheed Martin Corporation, Raven Industries, Inc., Raytheon Company and few others. Of these, TCOM L.P. is the primary manufacturer of aerostat platforms which further equipped with different payloads, depending upon the application.
Scope of the report
- Global Aerostat Systems Market, by Shape, 2018–2027 ($ Million)
- Global Aerostat Systems Market, by Aerostat Class, 2018–2027 ($ Million)
- Small (Less than 20m)
- Medium (20m to 50m)
- Large (More than 50m)
- Global Aerostat Systems Market, by Payload, 2018–2027 ($ Million)
- Communication Systems
- Radar Systems
- Electro-optical Payloads
- Navigation Systems
- Multiple Payloads
- Global Aerostat Systems Market, by Application, 2018–2027 ($ Million)
- Homeland Security
- Global Aerostat Systems Market, by Geography, 2018-2027 ($ Million)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America (LATAM)
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- North America
- Company Profiles
- TCOM L.P.
- Raytheon Company
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Israel Aerospace Industries Ltd.
- Rafael Advanced Defense Systems Ltd.
- ILC Dover L.P.
- Aerostar International, Inc. (Raven Industries)
- Worldwide Aeros Corporation
- Lindstrand Technologies Ltd.
- RosAeroSystems International Ltd.
Contact Person: Mr. Vijendra Singh
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Global hazardous waste materials management market will grow significantly due to rising environmental concerns and related compliance requirements
- Rising prevalence of nosocomial infection is the major driving factor for hospital acquired disease testing market
- Proactive attitude about personal health and awareness about genetic disease to drive the growth of the direct-to-consumer genetic testing market
- Increasing Penetration of Digital Television Globally to Drive the Set-top Boxes Market
- Persistent Rise in the Plastics Manufacturing Industry to Spur the Plastic Welding Equipment Market