Rapidly Growing Television Digitization to Govern the Conditional Access System Market GrowthPublished Date: August 28, 2020 |
According to a recently published report by Research Corridor, the global conditional access systems market is expected to grow at the CAGR of 9.1% during the forecast period 2020 – 2027. The global conditional access systems market is segmented on the basis of solution type, application and geography. The report on the global conditional access systems market (by solution type, application, and geography) provides a detailed overview and predictive analysis of the market.
Full report available on Conditional Access Systems Market: Global Industry Size, Growth, Share and Forecast to 2025 report at https://www.researchcorridor.com/conditional-access-systems-cas-market/
Conditional access modules are a component of set-top boxes equipped with a content protection solution. These are designed to limit any unauthorized access to broadcast services, so as to ensure there is no revenue loss the service providers occurring from piracy. The global conditional access systems market is highly fueled by the continually rising digitization of pay television across the world. In regions such as Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa (MEA), television digitization is yet to be fully accomplished. Subsequently, these have emerged among the potential markets for conditional access solutions.
Due to nearing deadlines of television digitization across these regions, the conditional access system market would experience strong growth in the near future. Another major factor shaping the market growth is the swiftly growing penetration of internet services such as IPTV, video-on-demand (VOD), and several other paid services. Improving internet infrastructure is projected to further propel the penetration of internet services, thereby driving the demand for related conditional access solutions.
The overall conditional access systems market is highly consolidated in nature, with the top three players contributing to more than forty percent of the total market revenue. The top market players leading the market include Cisco Systems, Inc., Nagravision SA (Kudelski Group), China Digital TV Holding Co., Ltd., and Viaccess-Orca (Orange Group).
Scope of the report:
- Global Conditional Access Systems Market, by Solution Type, 2015–2025 ($ Million)
- Smartcard-based CAS
- Card-less CAS
- Global Conditional Access Systems Market, by Application, 2015–2025 ($ Million)
- Digital Television
- Internet Services
- Digital Radio
- Global Conditional Access Systems Market, by Geography, 2015-2025 ($ Million)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America (LATAM)
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- North America
- Company Profiles
- Nagravision SA
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- China Digital TV Holding Co., Ltd.
- Irdeto, Inc.
- Verimatrix, Inc.
- Alticast Corporation
- Wellav Technologies Ltd.
- ARRIS Group, Inc.
- Latens Systems Ltd.
Request a PDF report sample @ https://www.researchcorridor.com/request-sample/?id=535
Contact Person: Mr. Vijendra Singh
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Global Energy Efficient Materials Market is Expected to Grow Significantly to 2027
- Global hazardous waste materials management market will grow significantly due to rising environmental concerns and related compliance requirements
- Rising prevalence of nosocomial infection is the major driving factor for hospital acquired disease testing market
- Proactive attitude about personal health and awareness about genetic disease to drive the growth of the direct-to-consumer genetic testing market
- Increasing Penetration of Digital Television Globally to Drive the Set-top Boxes Market