Persistent Rise in the Plastics Manufacturing Industry to Spur the Plastic Welding Equipment MarketPublished Date: August 28, 2020 |
According to a recently published report by Research Corridor, the global plastic welding equipment market is expected to cross the $ 6 billion mark by 2025, expanding with a CAGR of 4.5% from 2020 to 2027. The global plastic welding equipment market is segmented on the basis of equipment type and geography. The report on global plastic welding equipment market (by equipment type and geography) provides a detailed overview and predictive analysis of the market.
Full report available on Plastic Welding Equipment Market: Global Industry Size, Growth, Share and Forecast to 2025 report at https://www.researchcorridor.com/plastic-welding-equipment-market/
Plastic welding equipment is used to join two or more thermoplastic materials in the processing of manufacturing plastic products. The equipment is designed to be used across a wide range of materials including polyethylene terephthalate (PET), polyethylene terephthalate glycol-modified (PETG), polyvinyl chloride (PVC), polypropylene (PP), thermoplastic polyurethane elastomers (TPUR), polyurethane (PU), low density polyethylene (LDPE) and several others. One of the major advantages of using plastic welding equipment is the better joint of materials as compared to other methods such as adhesives, sewing, seam tape and others.
The plastic welding equipment is highly driven by the rapidly rising plastics manufacturing industry across the world. As a result of low cost and high durability, plastic materials have replaced conventional materials such as metals and wood in a number of applications. Subsequently, the industry is set to continue demonstrating robust growth during the forecast period. In addition, availability of wide range of plastic welding equipment is another important factor pushing the market growth. With the continued growth observed across the plastics manufacturing industry along with advancement in the equipment sector, the market would continue to portray sustainable growth during the forecast period.
Scope of the report
- Global Plastic Welding Equipment Market, by Equipment Type, 2015–2025 ($ Million)
- Electric Socket
- Hot Gas
- Hot Plate
- High Frequency
- Global Plastic Welding Equipment Market, by Geography, 2015-2025 ($ Million)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America (LATAM)
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- North America
- Company Profiles
- Dukane Corporation
- Herrmann Ultrasonics, Inc.
- Emerson Electric Co.
- Leister Technologies AG
- DRADER Manufacturing Industries Ltd.
- RITMO S.p.A.
- CEMAS Elettra S.r.l.
- Imeco Machine Pvt. Ltd.
- 3Axis Development, Inc.
- Wegener Welding
- Seelye Acquisitions, Inc.
- Bielomatik Leuze Gmbh + Co. KG
For more information, request a free report sample @ https://www.researchcorridor.com/request-sample/?id=29912
Contact Person: Mr. Vijendra Singh
Contact Email: email@example.com
- Global Energy Efficient Materials Market is Expected to Grow Significantly to 2027
- Global hazardous waste materials management market will grow significantly due to rising environmental concerns and related compliance requirements
- Rising prevalence of nosocomial infection is the major driving factor for hospital acquired disease testing market
- Proactive attitude about personal health and awareness about genetic disease to drive the growth of the direct-to-consumer genetic testing market
- Increasing Penetration of Digital Television Globally to Drive the Set-top Boxes Market