How Telemetry Will Help Save Bucks for Vending Machine OperatorsLast Updated: July 9th, 2020
As a fresh step towards further enhancing the already smart vending machines, technology firms have come up with new concepts that on implementation could see a significant reduction in engineering expenses of operators.
Smart Vend Solutions, which is a major vending equipment supply firm has stated that intelligent vending machines that use telemetry technology could aid all national operators and facilities managers by reducing the engineering costs by about 80 percent.
This significant technology advancement will allow a massive reduction in average engineering call-outs per year to a third of its present state. This conclusion was reportedly a conclusion drawn from tests done on machines in Germany.
While offering a significant advancement for vending machines across the globe, this technology when coupled with hardware and software changes can dramatically and positively change maintenance and operation procedures. By linking each machine to a centralized ‘always on’ IP communications system, the usage, maintenance, potential mechanical failures and reverse calculated stock levels of every unit is automatically fed back to the machine provider Smart Vend Solutions’ external operations management database.
Software is now able to directly correlate the amount of a commodity ordered by the client with the precise amount dispensed before automatically scheduling a pre-emptive delivery while also instantly relaying any maintenance issues. Furthermore, this step is also designed to ensure machines never run out of any commodities which significantly reduces lost revenue through machine downtime.
To ensure the uninterrupted functionality of the machines, Smart Vend Solutions has launched a box swap ‘pool’ maintenance system. Any machines reporting a serious pre-emptive maintenance issue are simply talked through solutions by the factory-trained help desk or replaced by an identical machine before being refurbished and placed back in the field for regular operations.
The launch of the new telemetry technology comes just a month after Smart Vend Solutions was launched to the UK market, heralding the arrival of the world’s first vending machine enabled for facial recognition.
Contact Person: Mr. Vijendra Singh
Contact Email: email@example.com
- Global hazardous waste materials management market will grow significantly due to rising environmental concerns and related compliance requirements
- Rising prevalence of nosocomial infection is the major driving factor for hospital acquired disease testing market
- Proactive attitude about personal health and awareness about genetic disease to drive the growth of the direct-to-consumer genetic testing market
- Increasing Penetration of Digital Television Globally to Drive the Set-top Boxes Market
- Persistent Rise in the Plastics Manufacturing Industry to Spur the Plastic Welding Equipment Market