Land Rover Announces Next-Gen Speech Recognition AppPublished Date: April 21, 2020 |
Rand Rover has made a new leap by announcing the soon to be released speech-recognition software, which can even send your tweets apart from making calls for you.
The car giant, Land Rover, has announced the upcoming launch of JustDrive smartphone app that integrates multiple driving functions into a single system that will operate through voice commands utilizing the latest speech recognition technology. The app, which will be available early next year, intends to combine most of the driver’s daily activity.
Reportedly the new application will change tracks, text, and tweets, all while driving. If you ever take a long road trip and try to change the song track on your smartphone chances are that you will end up nearly veering into the divider.
The JustDrive app is developed by CloudCar, a Silicon Valley-based company focused on connected driving. The app will be backward compatible with any Jaguar Land Rover car currently using CloudCar’s InControl system, which was first available earlier this year for some models, and will be an option in all Jaguar and Land Rover cars by the model year 2016.
Peter Virk, Jaguar Land Rover’s head of connected technology and apps, said the hands-free part is especially important. He added that they want the customers to be able to keep their eyes on the road and their hands on the steering wheel while driving. He explained that a simple voice command can play a song without any other user activity.
In addition to media, the app can also be used socially, to dictate a text or a tweet. It also offers the start of car-to-car communication, Filipovic noted — allowing the app to communicate with another car to give your location, or destination information.
The justDrive app will be available for both iOS and Android on an immediate basis as soon as it is released.
Contact Person: Mr. Vijendra Singh
Contact Email: email@example.com
- Global Intelligent Virtual Assistant Software Market is Projected to Grow at 38% CAGR
- Two Companies Received Orders for 230 Million Syringes for COVID-19 Vaccine
- Global Energy Efficient Materials Market is Expected to Grow Significantly to 2027
- Global hazardous waste materials management market will grow significantly due to rising environmental concerns and related compliance requirements
- Rising prevalence of nosocomial infection is the major driving factor for hospital acquired disease testing market