Mobile Printers Just Got Lighter and More PortablePublished Date: April 27, 2020 |
Epson has launched the world’s smallest and lightest mobile printer, WorkForce WF-100, which runs on battery and prints regular sized documents.
Even in today’s digital time’s printing is a necessity for most businesses with no alternative insight. What makes the idea of installing a printer more comfortable is the innovative convenience that more and more firms are offering. As a new contribution to that effort, Epson has launched what it calls the “world’s smallest and lightest” mobile printer.
The WorkForce WF-100 which will be retailing for a competitive price of $350, is a portable color inkjet printer that uses a rechargeable battery and connects via Wi-Fi to mobile devices. The whole unit they claim is small enough to fit in a desk drawer.
Having said so the product itself weighs just 3.5 pounds which is light enough to be carried around in a car. However, Epson has not compromised in its delivery given that it can easily print standard-sized documents up to 8.5 x 11 inches.
Adding to its unique properties is the pigment-based ink that it uses which Epson claims will produce prints that resist fading for up to 118 years. The cartridge used offers sufficient longevity given that it can print up to 250 black and white pages and 200 coloring pages.
The Wifi and Wifi-Direct support ensure that the device is a truly mobile printer and allows both tablets and smartphones to be connected along with laptops and PCs.
It also supports Google Cloud Print and Apple AirPrint out of the box and also features a 1.4 inch colored LCD display for convenient operations.
The printer has an elegant look and clearly seen as a professional device for office spaces. However one can also use it to print 4×6 photos which give it an edge for personal use. Epson also hosts an array of apps for mobile devices which allows several play-around and creative options.
Contact Person: Mr. Vijendra Singh
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Global hazardous waste materials management market will grow significantly due to rising environmental concerns and related compliance requirements
- Rising prevalence of nosocomial infection is the major driving factor for hospital acquired disease testing market
- Proactive attitude about personal health and awareness about genetic disease to drive the growth of the direct-to-consumer genetic testing market
- Increasing Penetration of Digital Television Globally to Drive the Set-top Boxes Market
- Persistent Rise in the Plastics Manufacturing Industry to Spur the Plastic Welding Equipment Market