Specialty Synthetic & Glass Fiber Market Size, Share, Growth, Global Trends, Industry Analysis and Forecast to 2027Price: 3200/- USD | Published Date: April 29, 2020 |
The global specialty synthetic and glass fiber market size was accounted at USD 66 billion in 2019 and expected to register a significant CAGR of 6.7% during the forecast period 2020 to 2027. Rising demand for high-performance material in various industries is a key factor to drive the market globally. High strength to weight ratios of these fibers is expected to increase market demand during the forecast period. The market is rising due to its wide use in various industries such as energy, transportation, aerospace & defense, electronics, and construction.
The market is segmented on the basis of type, application, end-use, and region. On the basis of type, the market is classified into glass, carbon, aramid, and others. The glass fiber segment is dominating the market and expected to lead the market during the forecast period. On the basis of application, the composite segment is expected to register a significant market share during the forecast period due to its huge demand for carbon, aramid, aerospace & defense, automotive, and pipe industry.
On the basis of the end-use industry, the wind energy segment is accounted to hold a major market share in 2019 due to its high strength to weight ratio and good tensile strength. Rising demand in manufacturing in wind turbine blades, hubs, and nacelle is driving the specialty synthetic and glass fiber market globally. The Asia Pacific held the largest market share in terms of revenue and expected to led the market due to growing economies in some large countries like India and China.
The report provides both, qualitative and quantitative analyses of the market, the competitive landscape, and the preferred development strategies of key players which help to formulate competitive market strategies and make informed decisions. In addition, the report has a dedicated section covering market forecasts and analysis for leading geographies, profiles of major companies operating in the market and expert opinion obtained from interviews with industry executives and experts from prominent companies.
Global specialty synthetic & glass fiber market size and forecast were obtained by using "Bottom-up" and "Top-down" approaches. Extensive secondary research was conducted to understand the market insights and trends, followed by primary interviews to further validate the information sourced. The report provides both, qualitative and quantitative analyses of the market, the competitive landscape, and the preferred development strategies of key players which helps to formulate competitive market strategies and make informed decisions.
Specialty Synthetic & Glass Fiber Market research report presents the analysis of each segment from 2018 to 2027 considering 2018 as the base year for the research. Compounded Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) for each respective segments are calculated for the forecast period from 2020 to 2027.
Specialty Synthetic & Glass Fiber Market Segmentation:
- Ultra-High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMWPE) Fibers
- Polyphenylene Sulfide (PPS) Fibers
- Other Fibers
- Aerospace & defense
- Wind Energy
- Construction & Infrastructure
- Pipe & Tank
- Electrical & Electronics
- Protective Clothing
List of Key Companies:
- Owens Corning
- Toray Industries, Inc.
- Teijin Limited
- Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Corporation
- Hexcel Corporation
- SGL Group
- North America Market Revenue and/or Volume
- Europe Market Revenue and/or Volume
- Asia Pacific Market Revenue and/or Volume
- Middle-East and Africa Market Revenue and/or Volume
- Latin America Market Revenue and/or Volume
The report includes a deep-dive analysis of key countries including the U.S., Canada, the U.K., Germany, France, China, Japan, India, Australia, Mexico, Brazil and South Africa, among others. Thereby, the report identifies unique growth opportunities across the world based on trends occurring in various developed and developing economies.
- Research Methodology
- Research Scope
- Executive Market Summary: Industry Snapshot
- Industry Outlook
- Critical Success Factors (CSFs) for the Market
- Market Dynamics
- Key Opportunities
- Market Porters Five Force Analysis
- Market Value Chain/Ecosystem Analysis
- Market Attractive Investment Proposition
- Market PESTEL Analysis
- Market Positioning of Key Vendors
- Market Segmentation Outlook
- Regional Outlook
- Company Profiles of Key Vendors
Key Questions Answered by Specialty Synthetic & Glass Fiber Market Report
- Global specialty synthetic & glass fiber market forecasts from 2020-2027
- Regional specialty synthetic & glass fiber market forecasts from 2020-2027 covering Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and Latin America
- Country level forecasts from 2020-2027 covering 15 major countries from aforementioned regions
- Specialty Synthetic & Glass Fiber submarket forecasts from 2020-2027 covering submarket 1, submarket 2 submarket 3
- Various industry models such as SWOT analysis, Pestle Analysis, Porter's Five Force model, Value Chain Analysis pertaining to specialty synthetic & glass fiber market
- Analysis of the key factors driving and restraining the growth of the global, regional and country level specialty synthetic & glass fiber markets from 2020-2027
- Competitive Landscape and market positioning of top 10 players operating in the specialty synthetic & glass fiber market
- Profiles and market share of the leading 10 companies in 2019 at a global level
$4800/- Multi User License $6400/- Corporate License
- Markets in over 150 countries analyzed granularly
- 35% of our total client base has an annual subscription membership
- 24x7 availability – we are always there when you need us
- 100,000+ data points in our comprehensive database
- Our expert team will assist you with all research need and customization
- Our expert research analysts will resolve your every query before and after purchasing the report
- We focus on the accuracy and quality of the report
- Our analyst will provide deep insights into the report
Contact Person: Mr. Vijendra Singh
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org