3D Printing Materials Market Size, Share, Growth, Global Trends, Industry Analysis and Forecast to 2027Price: 3200/- USD | Last Updated: November 8th, 2020
The global 3D printing materials market has been projected to grow at the CAGR of 17.5% during 2020-2027. In 2019, the market has generated a revenue of $ 1.3 billion and is expected to reach $ 2,263.1 million by 2025. A rapid growth in the 3D printing industry and growing demand for 3D printing technology from end-use industries. High precision, speed, and convenient manufacturing offered by 3D printing has already led to strong penetration of 3D printers across consumer goods, electronics, and automotive. This has led to strong demand for high-performance 3D printing materials that offer higher flexibility, durability, and stability. With various untapped applications of 3D printing coming up, market players are increasingly focusing on developing high performance, application-specific materials. Currently, plastics, metals, and ceramics are the most popular used for making objects using 3D printing technology.
The most important factor fueling the market growth is the penetration of 3D printing technology in different applications. 3D printing has found important applications across segments such as healthcare and aerospace. These applications require high precision products along with high-performance materials. Considering the strong potential of 3D printing, various global tech giants are heavily investing in the technology through the acquisition of other players in the market. Later, the 3D printing materials market is projected to register exponential growth worldwide in the coming years.
Market Segment Insights:
The healthcare segment is expected to register the highest growth in the overall 3D printing materials market in the coming years. 3D printing is considered among the most dynamics and revolutionizing technologies used in the medical sector. The technology can be used for making prosthetics and precise medical devices. This is expected to greatly revolutionize the medical treatment in the coming years thereby driving the demand for related materials. The plastics segment accounted for the largest share, in terms of volume and revenue, in 2019. The demand is majorly governed by the electronics and other industrial applications.
Global 3D Printing Materials Market Segmentation:
By Material, 2018–2027 (US$ Mn)
By Application, 2018–2027 (US$ Mn)
- Electronics and Consumer Products
By Geography, 2018-2027 (US$ Mn)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America (LATAM)
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
The 3D printing market is dominated by the North America region, in terms of revenue and volume. The North America segment contributes to more than one-third of the total revenue of the 3D printing market, as of 2019. The Asia Pacific region is expected to register the highest growth in the near future. The market growth here is mainly supported by China and Japan having strong adoption rate of 3D printing technology. Further, the Middle East & Africa region too is estimated to witness strong growth.
Market Competition Assessment:
The major players currently operating in the global 3D printing materials market include 3D Systems, Inc., Arcam AB, Arkema SA, Concept Laser GmbH, CRP Group, EOS GmbH, ExOne Company, Royal DSM NV, Solidscape, Inc. and Stratasys Ltd.
List of Key Companies:
- 3D Systems, Inc.
- Arcam AB
- Arkema SA
- Concept Laser GmbH
- CRP Group
- EOS GmbH Electro Optical Systems
- ExOne Company
- Royal DSM NV.
- Solidscape, Inc.
- Stratasys Ltd.
Key Questions Answered by 3D Printing Materials Market Report
- Global 3d printing materials market forecasts from 2020-2027
- Regional 3d printing materials market forecasts from 2020-2027 covering Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and Latin America
- Country level forecasts from 2020-2027 covering 15 major countries from aforementioned regions
- 3D Printing Materials submarket forecasts from 2020-2027 covering submarket 1, submarket 2 submarket 3
- Various industry models such as SWOT analysis, Pestle Analysis, Porter’s Five Force model, Value Chain Analysis pertaining to 3d printing materials market
- Analysis of the key factors driving and restraining the growth of the global, regional and country level 3d printing materials markets from 2020-2027
- Competitive Landscape and market positioning of top 10 players operating in the 3d printing materials market
Request a full report sample @ https://www.researchcorridor.com/request-sample/?id=440
Table of Content:
Chapter 1 Preface
1.1 Report Description
1.1.1 Purpose of the Report
1.1.2 Target Audience
1.1.3 USP and Key Offerings
1.2 Research Scope
1.3 Research Methodology
1.3.1 Phase I – Secondary Research
1.3.2 Phase II – Primary Research
1.3.3 Phase III – Expert Panel Review
Chapter 2 Executive Summary
2.1 Global 3D Printing Materials Market Portraiture
2.2 Global 3D Printing Materials Market, by Material, 2019 (Tons) (US$ Mn)
2.3 Global 3D Printing Materials Market, by Application, 2019 (Tons) (US$ Mn)
2.4 Global 3D Printing Materials Market, by Geography, 2019 (Value %)
Chapter 3 Global 3D Printing Materials Market Analysis
3.2 Major Market Trends and Key Takeaways
3.3 Market Dynamics
3.3.1 Market Drivers
22.214.171.124 Growth in investment towards research and development
126.96.36.199 Availability of Material
3.4 Attractive Investment Proposition
3.5 Competitive Analysis: Global 3D Printing Materials Market
Chapter 4 Global 3D Printing Materials Market, by Material, 2018-2027 (Tons) (US$ Mn)
Chapter 5 Global 3D Printing Materials Market, by Application, 2018-2027 (Tons) (US$ Mn)
5.1 Electronics and Consumer Products
Chapter 6 Global 3D Printing Materials Market, by Geography, 2018-2027 (Tons) (US$ Mn)
6.2 North America (U.S. and Canada)
6.3 Europe (U.K., Germany and Rest of Europe)
6.4 Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India and Rest of APAC)
6.5 Latin America (Mexico, Brazil and Rest of LATAM)
6.6 Middle East and Africa (GCC, and Rest of Middle East and Africa)
Chapter 7 Company Profiles
7.1 3D Systems, Inc.
7.2 Arcam AB
7.3 Arkema SA
7.4 Concept Laser GmbH
7.5 CRP Group
7.6 EOS GmbH Electro Optical Systems
7.7 ExOne Company
7.8 Royal DSM NV
7.9 Solidscape, Inc.
7.10 Stratasys Ltd.
$4800/- Multi User License $6400/- Corporate License
- Markets in over 150 countries analyzed granularly
- 35% of our total client base has an annual subscription membership
- 100,000+ data points in our comprehensive database
- 24x5 availability - we are always there when you need us
- Our expert team will assist you with all research need and customization
- Our expert research analysts will resolve your every query before and after purchasing the report
- We focus on the accuracy and quality of the report
- Our analyst will provide deep insights into the report
Vijendra Singh (Business Development)